• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a looking lychee - fandoms and original ideas inside

lychee

hey, hi hello! how are you? how's it going?
lychee here with her very first, proper search thread

giphy.gif

i suppose i should start with an introduction!

- my online name is lychee but i've also gone by venus. my actual name, however, is samantha. most people call me sam.
so lychee, venus, or sam works great! or you can call me anything you want. i'm not picky; just make it reasonable.

- i currently reside in colorado (GMT-7:00) after having moved from texas

- my birthday is december 28th, making me a capricorn!

- most of my roleplays revolve around romance. there has to be an element of it in the storyline or i tend to get bored. i'm sorry! i know a lot of people don't like that.

- i've been roleplaying for over ten years now. despite how ugly this search thread is, i actually do know proper grammar and spelling.

- i don't have the patience or knowledge of bbc code. about the prettiest i can make my stuff is adding colors and pictures. so, unless you have some codes i could borrow for the rp, i'm afraid that it won't be terribly fancy.

- i can roleplay over threads, pms, or offline. just message me for my contact information!

and uh yeah that's about it. so i'll shut up and get on to what you're all waiting for:

books :

♡ interview with the vampire
♡ vampire academy
♡ twilight

anime :

♡ black butler
♡ kamisama kiss
♡ miss kobyashi's dragon maid
♡ blend s
♡ after the rain
♡ himouto! umaru chan
♡ ouran high school host club
♡ from me to you
♡ wolf girl and black prince
♡ maid sama!
♡ dance with devils
♡ monster musume

real life :

♡ one direction

original ideas :

♡ monster girl/boy x human ; monster girl/boy x human
♡ hybrid girl/boy x human ; hybrid girl/boy x hybrid
♡ crushing best friends
♡ best friend's mom / dad -- NOT SEXUAL ya nasties
♡ fangirl/boy x idol
♡ famous x non-famous
♡ princes/princesses
♡ mermaids
♡ hurt/comfort
♡ vampires
♡ supernatural creatures
♡ mental disorders / substance abuse
♡ maid x master
♡ pregnancy
♡ amnesia
♡ hate turned love ; polar opposites
♡ teacher x student
♡ neighbors ; flatmates
♡ disney based
♡ different economic classes ; rich x poor
♡ institutions ; asylums ; patient x patient ; patient x doctor/nurse
♡ kidnapper x kidnapped

i do have a few rules / preferences :

- i can be pretty picky when it comes to potential partners. please don't be offended if i don't reply to you or ask to drop the thread; i know what i work best with. i will give you a reason why our threads have been dropped. most likely, it will be due to the fact that i feel like you are not pushing me as a writer, or that our styles and literacy level do not match, or that our characters do not have chemistry together.

- literacy, in my opinion, does not equal paragraphs. you can give me seven paragraphs but that doesn't matter to me unless they are well written. i prefer quality over quantity.

- do not ask me to roleplay things that are not on my list. it makes me angry and i feel like you haven't taken the time to read what i've put out. literally, everything you need to know is right here on the list.

- no smut. period. ever. i add this to all of my searches because, despite it being a rule everywhere, i still have people that are underage asking if we can get down and dirty. it's a no from me.

- please be my friend! i know that sounds desperate but i find that i really love plots where i can connect to the person behind the character just as well as with their oc. it's more fun that way! writing in a creative and communal process to me.

- have some personality!

- plot with me! don't leave me with all of the work. you like something? say so. you want something? say so!

- no bugging me for replies, please. please please please. that makes me not want to reply even more. and, trust me, i have no problem with keeping you waiting if that's the case.

- no instant or forced relationships. ick.

- i'll cater to you if you cater to me. i don't want to be the one sacrificing everything just to make you happy. that isn't cool and it makes me feel icky.

- last but not least : have fun!!!

Last edited:
I don’t know coding either, can be patient if need be, I understand disorders because I suffer from my own, and I fine with any weird quirks you may have. ?

So with that said, I’m interested in Prince x Princess, Famous x Non Famous, Any type of supernatural or mythical creature idea, and I’m a huge Disney nerd so I can do that as well.

If I had to pick one, I think I’d be interested in Famous x Non Famous because I haven’t really done a story like that before. But my second choice is definitely Prince x Princess. And if you wanted to combine any of those two ideas with one of the people being a supernatural or mythical creature, then I’m fine with that as well. Just PM me with any of these RP ideas, and I’m sure we can make them work out. ?

If you are still looking for partners I really like to rp fantasy! So I'll rp just about anything fantasy. However I'm not a huge romance fan, but I don't mind if it's on the side of the main plot/adventure.

Hi!! I'm interested in RPing a few different plots, mermaids, fan girl/boy x idol and supernatural creatures are the ones that caught my eye the most. Thamks for your time!

6 / 9 / 18 -

fixed the format and layout of the thread.

edited about me information -- i am now unemployed but will be vigorously hunting for jobs. i will have more free time but stress will likely hinder my writing ability.

cleaned up my anime section. removed fruits basket and citrus since i am no longer familiar enough with them to roleplay the series.

added a 'rules and preferences' area at the bottom.

update: i edited the main post and removed unnecessary clutter and coding. i'm not as annoying in my first post as i was before, lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back