• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern a little surprise | 1x1

wok

𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

:: a little surprise

a private (1x1) roleplay for
youngkyun youngkyun and wok wok

- - P R O M P T - -

Muse A is annoyed when someone rings their doorbell late at night. When they answer the door, they’re even more annoyed to come face-to-face with their ex, Muse B. Muse B, typically smug and rude, looks panicked and makes a plea for Muse A’s help. Bitter about the sour ending of their relationship by Muse B’s fault, Muse A is poised to slam the door shut in Muse B’s face. Just before they can, a pint-sized kid peers out from behind Muse B’s legs and asks to use the bathroom. Muse A may loathe Muse B, but they aren’t heartless, so they let the child in and begrudgingly also Muse B.

While the child is in the bathroom, Muse A demands an explanation from their ex. Muse B breaks down and explains that the child is theirs but they only recently found out. The kid was left at their door by their other parent and they’re freaking out because they have no idea how to raise the child, especially not alone. Muse B came to Muse A for help because they have no one else to turn to. Muse A is sympathetic, mainly for the child, and only because of this does Muse A agree to help.

/

ooc
characters

Last edited:
tfw actually awful starter rip af
ʜ ᴀ ɴ   ᴍ ʏ ᴜ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ᴋ      

It wasn't out of the ordinary that Myunguk found himself out of the house on a sweetly tepid Friday night, and out partying with his rich clique of friends. Sweat matted at his brow, and his obnoxiously bright simper never once lost its grasp on his full lips, as the large huddle of young adults moved from club to club in a messy blob every hour or so; an unorganized but lighthearted havoc lingering among their presence as they traversed their aimless routes of navigation. Faces moving with zealous animation were blurs in his dimly lit vision, as the night proceeded to dissect and swallow him, alongside the deafening loudness eating at his psyche.

His nights usually ended in disorientation, and so this one was no different.

However, it wasn't that he drank, or used drugs - Myunguk was a person who could get intoxicated on human interaction alone, as he feeds off others' vibes and fuels his own energy with the booming sentiments.

As the tight knit group of friends gradually began to pick off to tend to their own acts of tapping out for the night, the brunette's dizzy memory could only truly recall the dismissing wave towards the remaining numbers of the flock, and the beginning of the stagger of a walk home to his apartment. While he trudged along, chin down and hands retreating to his hoodie pockets, the sight of the dark gray pavement scrolling below his shoes started to bring him back to a leveled composure, as his mind finally emptied and rid itself of the million thoughts about others. It really only felt like a couple hours that he was out on the town, but when his right hand brought his phone's screen to life in front of his blank visage, Myunguk hummed in surprise at the realization of the real time spent with his friends. Though, it really shouldn't have shocked him - this was the norm for him. He'd left at around seven, and the stark white digital numerals displayed on his wide phone screen read '11:47.'

...Actually, maybe he was more surprised that he was turning in before the clock happened to strike midnight.

Yeah, that was it.

As his ashy amber eyes began to read the notifications the cellular device presented to him to pass the time, Myunguk's mouth huffed every now and again. His phone was usually plagued with what felt like hundreds of messages that he didn't particularly care to read most of the time, but the most recent were from an old fling he had back in high school- if he remembered correctly, with his still slightly hazy mind. It was a small girl, cute, he guessed - nothing he was interested in after he'd hooked up with her however, if she wasn't that memorable. She seemed to have been texting him nonstop for the passed couple of hours - though it wasn't like he ever stopped to merely gaze at his phone whenever he was out with friends; it was almost always on silent so most of the time he ignored the fact he even had it sitting in his jeans pocket.

4:35PM: hi?
6:38PM: hey... can we talk?
7:10PM: .....?
7:30PM: MYUNGUK?
8:21PM: myunguk please I must talk to you..
8:47PM: We need to talk, pick up your phone!
9:14PM: ??????
10:01PM: hello??
11:18PM: myun.. why can you not answer me? what did i do?

Even while his line of sight flicked over the numerous texts, he appeared immensely unfazed by the multiple messages reaching out for him. Myunguk really was never interested in keeping in touch with her, but it was starting to bug him how she'd been sending these types of messages for a long while now, for months, even. Tonight's phase was much worse than prior, though? What did she want with him, and why was it so volatile this particular night?

Almost as if it were to answer his internal questioning, a newly contrived message popped up in the certain chat.

11:53PM: i'm in front of your place.

Myunguk immediately blinked his eyes open widely at the text, trying to confirm if he indeed read the tiny font's scribble correctly. At his apartment?? Is she some sort of crazy stalker who's demanding confrontation now? He was actually growing quite wary of this woman - he didn't even know that she knew where he lived - but what was he to do? Call the police for something that could be so frivolous? That was ridiculous, Myunguk knew. He'd stuttered in his perfect strides along the sidewalk at the supposed information, however.

"What does she waaaaaant..." He'd muttered in a childish whine under his breath, as he slipped his phone back in his jean pocket to prevent freaking himself out even further about the situation. He concluded he would just confront her, since it's... 'on the way home' anyway. Usually, seeing the distant apartment building in the distance would appease him, and make him sigh with relief that he could finally rest within the confines of his very own sanctuary - but this time it merely made his eyebrows knit together and his facial expression become rigid.

"Mi Na..." Myunguk's voice creaked cautiously, following the slowing of his pace upon seeing the somewhat familiar short-in-stature silhouette in front of a red car that was indeed parked outside of his particular slice of the large building. The aforementioned girl perked up at the calling of her name, threw a glance over at his person, and gasped, as if she couldn't believe it was actually him?

No, it was more that she was offended at the tangible sight of him.

"MYUNGUK!! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE TRIED TO CONTACT YOU?!" She shrieked, her previously crossed arms shooting down at her sides while she stomped her right foot into the asphalt, rivaling a child throwing a tantrum.

"...I do?" Myunguk couldn't help but say the feeble response in a questioning manner, prior to finding his backbone once more. Standing up in a straighter fashion, "Mi Na, what is this seriously about? This really better be important, with how you've been blowing up my phone. It's really obnoxious."

Mi Na scoffed louder than the brunette's ever heard someone scoff. "You think, you think I'm obnoxious?! You could've easily made it stop with a simple answer! That is the truly obnoxious thing, you not answering me in this very important situation!"

"What's so important about it??"

"Ha!... Glad to know you're suddenly interested in what I have to say now that I've gone through all of this, Myun. At this point, I think showing is better than telling, since you don't seem to understand simple words."

Mi Na straightened her coat, and huffed audibly another time before flipping her medium length hair to the side and turning to the car still purring with parked life behind her. As she fiddled with one of the cab's side doors, Myunguk watched her from a distance with growing uneasiness - what was she going to get that was so god awfully significant?

When the door was opened and she reached in, her soft voice saying, "...Come on, Laon..." made Myunguk instantly freeze. This... This wasn't what was happening, right? It couldn't be -

"Well, this is what I've been trying to tell you, Myunguk." She spoke as she straightened up, a small male child appearing to be around four or so now carefully within her arms. "This is your son. Laon."

Hearing the actual words supposedly confirm his greatest fear made Myunguk's heart skip a few beats, as his trachea threatened to choke himself. "...N..." The brunette could only stutter the denial lingering on his tongue - this couldn't be real. There's no way; he was just out with his friends, having the time of his life, as he does nearly every night! When did this reality suddenly want to interject on his understanding??

"You're lying, there's no... how is... How is he mine??"

"Hmm, well let's see... I was a virgin, we hooked up, and I got pregnant immediately after. Pretty sure it's safe to say he's yours." Mi Na looked at the child in her arms, and then back at Myunguk. "And no, I'm not just here to give you the news that you have a son. I'm giving him to you, too." Following this sassed, stern comment, she slowly crouched down and set the boy on his feet, going to pat his head as he giggled at his mother's silly face. "Myunguk, it's really time you learn responsibility, and how convenient that you now have a son to do just that." The short girl stood up from her bent over position, and took Laon's hand in hers. She began walking him near the brunette, who in which flinched and jumped back a couple of feet as if to deny this sudden hand off.

"Excuse me?! You can't do this?? Who the hell do you think you are??" Myunguk tried to ask desperately, his facial expression panicked and displaying his thorough mental-grasping for excuses.

"Hi, I'm Mi Na, his mother, and I at last thinks he needs his father in his life." She stopped walking towards Myunguk with around five feet between them, and started to nudge Laon closer to him, with a gentle hand pressing at the small of his back. "Laon, baby, this is your daddy," She mused to the child happily.

Though the tall brunette continued to refuse, "N... Wait! Hold ON! Why did you never tell me this sooner?? Why wait this long??" He tried all he could to delay what ever this situation was about to turn into.

"Because I thought I could handle this alone. But, recently, my life's been changing, and I can no longer do this." She started, tilting her head to the side as she watched Laon slowly approach Myunguk's legs; his small hands cutely opening and closing as he reached for the clothed pillars. "Oh, that, and you were the one that actually made this wait this long. That is what you get for never responding to me."

"I.....?!" Myunguk was going to attempt to defuse even further, but was frightened when he felt the touch of the boy's reaching. He froze up, staring down at the child that was now returning his gaze with a pleasantly curious face. His voice broke. "Mi Na, I can't do this!! What do you think I can do??"

"If you're a compassionate human being, you'll do anything you can. He's your son. And if you're not? Find a way."

And just when he thought his face couldn't lose anymore of its already drained hue, he felt a daunting weight drop over his head when he heard a car door slam suddenly. He quickly looked up, and saw Mi Na already inhabiting the driver's seat, and this spurred his heart to beat even faster than before, with the actual reality that she was really going to just abandon a child here, with him, of all people.

"M-Mi Na!!" Myunguk shouted, wanting to run to the car window, but Laon at his legs prevented him from moving, and he couldn't just push the kid over or something of that sort. "MI NA!!" In the back of his mind... Myunguk knew it was a pointless effort. The call was lost in the silence of the night, as the cherry red mobile vehicle shook with the movement of pulling off of the side of the road. She sped off before he could even say another pitiful attempt at... anything, to make this terrible situation disintegrate - and it felt as if he were in a dream. A situation he never, ever imagined happening, happened, and out of absolutely nowhere. What was he going to do? What was he going to do...

Swallowing the broken feelings he felt crumbling within him, Myunguk eventually stood up straight after slouching and letting the air fill his lightheaded cranium. He felt incredibly uneasy, and sick almost, but all he could do was rake a hand through his fluffy brown hair, while he at last went to return his eyes to the child at this feet.

"Daddy?" Laon asked in a giddy fashion as soon as their eyes met, and it really did not comfort Myunguk in the slightest.
It made him feel even more ill.

"..." Not responding to the 'query,' the tall brunette instead glanced at where his apartment was within the building beside of them, and closed his eyes, feeling a dreaded warm liquid threatening to sting at his ocular devices. Why was this happening to him... He felt so lost, so stressed out - so scared. Sniffling slightly, Myunguk looked at the sidewalk where Mi Na once stood, and noticed she left a noticeably large box in her wake. Probably the kid's things... Jee, thanks...

Myunguk's right hand brought itself to his face, to allow his index finger and thumb to pinch and roughly massage the bridge of his rather wide nose. Maybe a bit of pain will wake him up from this nightmare?... When that brought nothing beneficiary in return to him, "L... Laon..." He started, dropping the hand back to its designated side and gripping the end of his hoodie after he saw he was trembling, "Laon, my... my name is Myunguk. It's... nice to meet you."

"Hello~!!" The child was so filled with glee, and unadorned happiness to just meet someone new - it slightly astounded Myunguk, though it made sense, he was only a naive child. It must be nice.

Even though he took the initiative to introduce himself in a soft manner, he really was still on the brink of tears. It felt as if his life had suddenly just ended, or as if someone had knocked all of the air from his chest, and it wasn't coming back.

Looking to find just one bit of a blissful retreat in his phone, he reached for the technological device within his jean's pocket, and all he really could do was stare at the time.

12:23.

Shouldn't this kid be sleeping?

Anxiety filled Myunguk's head once more, when the same thought dawned on him for the ninetieth time within the span of twenty minutes - what was he going to do? Where was he supposed to sleep? How was he supposed to manage this kid's life?? He's twenty one, not some fifty year old! 'I need help... I cannot fucking figure out how to do this alone... I can't fucking think as it is...' The brunette's head was swimming in his own disquietude. He thought about calling one of the friends that he'd just been out with, but doubted this decision in its practicality properties, as they were probably not the best candidates to help with this kind of things; they were just multiple clones of himself, and that was the last thing he deemed he needed in this situation.

Myunguk returned to the fleeting, temporary solitude that his phone provided, after unlocking the screen. He thought maybe he could scroll through his contacts, to weed out the best person to ask for help. His parents were definitely on the 'not to ask' side, as they wire all of his money and would probably disown him upon learning he has a son - and so were all of his usual party clique... With the realization that those people made up pretty much 97% of his contacts, he cursed explosively within his head. However, when one certain nickname popped up on the screen as he was aimlessly scrolling through the collapsed profiles, his eyes blinked open widely. It was such a bad idea... He knew it was. But he didn't have any other choice, or so he convinced himself didn't to attempt to justify his future actions.

"Laon... I know you've only just met me, but do you want to meet one of my friends as well?"

"Okay~!!"

Myunguk was already dragging Laon off before the kid responded, actually. Even if the kid refused, for whatever reason, it's not like it would've had an effect on where they were going to go. Being sure to bring along the box of unidentified items, it was only after a few moments of walking when he successfully brought the boy to the doorstep of his only hope. Forgetting to consider that it was late, and that they might be sleeping, Myunguk hit the doorbell numerous times, actually somewhat praying they would answer and just hear him out.

'Please, Hyunwoo...'

tumblr_oocb05uzz41w73lqxo1_r1_400.gif
Park Hyunwoo
Hyunwoo had started out his day by falling out of bed and smashing his face into the night stand next to it, ending in a nosebleed. Hyun was used to stuff like this, he was known for constantly injuring himself because of his clumsy ways. After wiping it and cleaning himself up, he headed out to work for his usual shift. As a florist, there weren't that many customers, and if there were it was because of a funeral or a wedding. It always made him sad to make those bouquets for dead loved ones.

Work was slow and boring, his co-workers huddled in the corner while he sat alone arranging flowers like usual. It wasn't that he didn't want to talk to them, he just couldn't. He felt too shy to even approach them and they didn't seem to want him anyway. When work was over, he grabbed some ramen from the convenience store, adding in his usual egg and cheese. It was a normal thing for him now, work and then eating ramen at the store, and then heading home to just end up collapsing on the couch. His life had become boring after High School ended, it was the same old routine everyday with the exception of the few times his mom came over to eat dinner with him or his siblings came to visit. He didn't have many friends, those who he had been friends with in high school had moved away to bigger cities and gone to school. It was sad really.

Hyun Woo laid out on the couch, leaning over and grabbing his remote and flicking on some random drama that was on TV. His eyes started to close automatically, but he opened them again, pinching his wrist to try and keep himself awake. It was only 6 and if he did manage to fall asleep his sleep schedule would be completely fucked. Hyun tried to focus on the drama playing on the screen, but pretty soon his exhaustion won over and the young male had fallen asleep tucked up in the couch.

Hyun woke up six hours later to loud ringing and banging on his door, which frankly, pissed him off. Who would ring the door at this time of night? Hyun stood up, running a hand through his messy hair and rubbing at his sleepy eyes, trying to make sure he wasn't dreaming and someone was actually at his door right now.

Hyun hesitantly opened the door, peeking at the person there, expecting some murderer too jump out at him at an second. Instead, he saw a familiar man, one he never wanted to see again, the person who had broken his heart during high school.

"Myunguk?" Hyun grabbed the handle, ready to slam the door shut in the males face, until he noticed something a bit odd. Was that a child?

Last edited:

ʜ ᴀ ɴ   ᴍ ʏ ᴜ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ᴋ      

The mere sound of the door in front of him awakening and pulling open was enough to bring an overwhelming wave of relief to wash over him- he felt so thankful the other was up at this time. However Myunguk quickly felt the temporary solace that coated his brain dissipate, when he recalled the true reason why he was at his ex's doorstep, and rather pathetically to boot. Due to his egotistical mindset, the brunette was a million leagues away from okay with asking others for help, but the added embarrassment that accompanied pleading attention from someone he'd abandoned long ago deeply crippled him more than he ever knew was possible. The hefty cloudiness within his chest started to act up again, as he felt his throat squeezing, with listening to his name being called in the mask of Hyunwoo's bitterly familiar voice.

Man, was he rather exhausted with hearing his name being stated with audible detestation.

"H-Hyunwoo, I need-" Myunguk started to murmur his poorly contrived request in a panicked tone, though he was unexpectedly interrupted by Laon reeling his hand out of his grasp. The brunette hesitantly removed his uneasy stare towards Hyunwoo and instead glanced at the boy at his legs, with a dreaded curiosity as to what the kid was going to do.

"Can I use the bathroom?" The innocently executed query made Myunguk wince in its complex simplicity. It was such bad timing - but maybe this could be a blessing in disguise, to make an excuse to bring him inside. Maybe he could use this opportunity as a chance to get some pity... Myunguk stuttered in his fluidity, as his eyes brokenly returned to peering at Hyunwoo.

A genuine glint of solicitude twinkling dimly in his shadowed eyes, "...Can... Can he use your bathroom, please, Hyunwoo...?"

this was lowkey rushed because ill be out all night oops sorry
Park Hyunwoo
Thousands of thoughts clouded Hyun Woo's head as he glanced between the male and the little kid. "Wh-" Before he could even ask anything the little boy was speaking.

Hyun felt his heart squeeze just by looking at the little boy. He looked like Myunguk and he was awfully adorable. "Uh, yeah.. It's the first door when you walk inside." He led them inside, motioning for the two. He didn't look at Myunguk once, keeping his eyes on the little boy. He pointed towards the door to the bathroom and then turned his gaze finally to Myunguk.

"What do you want? Why do you have a kid with you?" He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. He didn't want to admit the pain he was feeling just looking at the male, or how he felt bad for the male who looked sullen. What was going on? Why would Myunguk bring some random kid to his apartment? Better yet, how does Myunguk even remember him? Hyun was still tired, so it made him ten times angrier. It also made him angry that he had the audacity to show up out of nowhere. They hadn't seen each other in what, two years? Why would he come see him all of a sudden?

Last edited:
ʜ ᴀ ɴ   ᴍ ʏ ᴜ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ᴋ      

A gentle twinkle of gratitude swallowed his defeated muted chocolate irises when Myunguk was allowed inside the house alongside Laon. He shuffled inside awkwardly, feeling even more incredibly out of place when he was at last within the other's abode. As Laon carried himself with a happy and cooperative vibe towards the gestured bathroom, the brunette's eyes looked around at the decorations coating the walls, probably searching for every possible reason to avoid having to start the confrontation with Hyunwoo. When he heard a door softly close, Myunguk winced slightly. Only a matter of time before the arguing starts-

Myunguk's eyes cautiously found Hyunwoo's inquisitive stare as the other's words grated at his ears. He knew the reason why he was there was going to be questioned, but damn was he ruing it actually happening - and when it did occur, he felt the panicked muddle he experienced before he visited begin to envelope him again. Myunguk was, by default, very nonchalant and stereotypically 'cool,' however he felt his shifting visage ruining his infamous demeanor, as he desperately searched for the right words to respond with.

"Hyunwoo... I... Hyunwoo, I really need your help," He started, his voice breaking noticeably near the end of the plea. A coat of embarrassment at this audible weakness mugged his face in the form of a flustered crimson pinching his cheeks, but he couldn't just stop and ruin the only chance he had of getting help, no matter how much his egotistical mindset was screaming at him to do just that. Myunguk appeared pained in his pause of silence, as his eyebrows knit together and his gaze instead found the floor near his shoes. It was the most humiliating thing to him, to be even anywhere near his ex, let alone asking him for help when his reckless past caught up with him.

"He's... He's mine... He's my son..." At this point, he was nearly whispering; the crashing of the situation at his shoulder once more threatening to make his eyes start to spill over with the salty liquid he despised. "But I cannot-... I, don't know what to do... I only just found out about this twenty minutes ago... Hyunwoo... I'm, I'm really only here to ask for your help," Myunguk's throat squeezed at the admitting of his purpose regarding why he was at his ex's home. "Hyunwoo, I cannot do this, and I have no one else to go to -- I know it's pretty fucking pathetic of me to be here for this reason but Hyunwoo, I need you," The brunette's hand reached up to his face, to conspicuously wipe the frame of his teary left eye with his finger. "I know this is all so stupid, and that I'm stupid, and that's why I'm suddenly in this situation - I know I don't deserve any help for things that happen because of my stupidity, and maybe not from you - but, Hyunwoo, please, I have no one else..."

Myunguk's breaths were airy with the introduction of soft sobs slipping from his full lips. He felt so weak, so dimwitted, and idiotic - so defeated and pitiful. Here he was, near bawling at his ex's feet, because of something he'd done to himself, and not to even mention it was factually during the period of when they were together... Although the brunette had around the same mindset he had when he was younger, he miraculously knew that this was all of his fault. He just never knew it would catch up with him.

"Hyunwoo... Please help me... I'm so sorry..."

Park Hyunwoo
All of the pain he had felt two years ago hit him like a brick as he stared into his exes eyes, waiting for an answer. There he was, just as handsome as he had last seen him. Hyun felt his gaze waver as the male started to speak. Why would he need help? Hyun looked at the ground, unable to meet his gaze anymore as he listened to him.

Hyunwoo felt his heart burn as he heard the males voice crack and bit down on his lip. This wasn't the person he once knew. Myunguk would never admit something was wrong. When his assumptions were spoken, Hyunwoo took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he thought. The kid couldn't have been more then 3, he was too small. He had to have been made around the time the two had broken up. It made him feel bitter, realizing the male moved on from him that quickly while he spent a year in pain.

"You want my help?" Hyunwoo repeated, his eyes widening and turning to stare at the male. "Me?" He started to panic. A child? He could most likely deal with that. His ex? No. Hyunwoo had an issue with getting over his emotions, and this definitely wouldn't help him at all.

"You want me to help you raise your child? Is that what you're asking?" Hyunwoo heard a silent sob and looked up. His heart squeezed at the sight he saw. Myunguk was actually crying. Hyunwoo wanted to wipe them away but instead he grabbed a tissue box and thrust it into the males chest, looking at the ground. The silver haired male stood silently, thinking about everything that was happening.

"Where's his mom? Did she.. Abandon him?" He whispered, turning to look up at the male, his eyes widening as he thought about it. His heart started to ache for the little boy, it was the same situation he had been in as a kid. Abandoned by a parent to another parent who had no clue what they were doing. It was awful, and he felt terrible if it was true.

Last edited:
ʜ ᴀ ɴ   ᴍ ʏ ᴜ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ᴋ      

Myunguk's eyes darted straight to the floor to find any excuse at all not to look at the other any longer, upon hearing the stinging query. Mist continued to lick relentlessly at his irises, as all he could do was nod while he searched the ground for a weak intention of speaking. "...Yes, she left him with me suddenly, when I got home tonight..." He murmured, sniffling softly while he wiped his eye with the edge of his hand again. "I seriously only just found this out like ten minutes ago... About all of this... It all happened so fast..."

A dim soreness within the walls of his throat was beginning to develop due to all of the excessive squeezing the internal body mechanism was doing. It was so hard to swallow his pride and show such vulnerability, and to his ex who he knowingly wronged, of all people - but, what else was there to do? He wasn't heartless, he couldn't just abandon the kid... He himself loves kids, as he feels he can naturally get along with them well, and he even imagined himself one day having a family - just... Maybe if he knew about Laon sooner, this situation would've been entirely different.

"...I'm not asking for you to raise him, I just... I'm only asking for assistance with it... I know you're much more... reserved, than I am... And I know our past is- pretty bad, but... I don't know where to even begin taking care of a child..." Myunguk gradually winced beneath his teary visage, regretfully beginning to think this was a pointless effort as he ran over the confrontation millions of times within the confines of his mind. What he was doing at Hyunwoo's house, it was nonsensical.

"...I understand if you're going to turn me away..." The brunette whispered, ultimately feeling foolish, alongside the aforementioned adjective's bitter companion, deplorable. "...I'm sorry for bothering you this late, I really am, Hyunwoo... It won't happen again... I'll get Laon and we'll leave you be..."

Park Hyunwoo
"I.." Hyunwoo felt the stress pile up higher as he noticed the male start to deflate. "I-I don't know Myunguk.." The silver haired male glanced back at the bathroom, ringing his hands. He sure hoped this kid was potty trained, he wasn't about to start changing diapers. He turned back and looked at the bag in the males hands,

"Is this his stuff?" He asked, hesitantly reaching out too take it from the taller males hands. He held the suitcase in his hands, frowning as he stared at it.

"How can a mother do this?" Hyun felt tears start to form and he quickly wiped his eyes, turning away from Myunguk. He couldn't ever imagine losing his mother, she was the only one he had.

"Fine. I'll help you, only because I feel bad for Laon." He mumbled, turning to the bathroom. "Hey Laon! Aren't you tired?" Hyunwoo tried to make an excuse to get away from this awkward contact. "You two can sleep in the guest room if you want. It's late." He mumbled, dipping his head to Myunguk and heading into the kitchen. When he got there, he banged his head onto the counter and groaned, folding his arms over his head and closing his eyes. He felt like crying, but he didn't want Myunguk seeing how weak he was. He wanted the male too think he wasn't easy to step over or use anymore.

Last edited:
had to rewrite this three times due to my browser wanting to die all times so sorry if it sucks- today is just not my day kms lol oops
ʜ ᴀ ɴ   ᴍ ʏ ᴜ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ᴋ      

Somewhat discouraged, the brunette didn't particularly respond nor react when his son's items of property were retrieved from his hands. This was most likely due to the exhaustion that was beginning to set into his bones, though he kept a feeble gaze on the other male as he weakly analyzed Hyunwoo's mannerisms all over again. It really had been a long time since he'd seen the other, but it didn't really feel as though this were the case. Hyun felt the same now as he had in highschool, the only difference seeming to be that they were a bit older now. Was that the case, did nothing really change?

That's funny.

Myunguk's deflating aura didn't happen to suddenly warp and spring up upon hearing the confirmation of the slightly shorter male's agreement to help, however he radiated a genuine yet fragile smile from his full lips towards Hyunwoo's turned back, since he didn't harbor enough energy to efficiently display the authentic relief he felt in his usual beagle fashion. He gave a fraction of a reciprocated dip of his cranium at the assignment of where they could sleep for the night, and he felt the uncomfortable sting at his lips of intending to thank his ex for accepting his plea for help, though his throat choked in the potential execution of the verbal gratitude just as Hyunwoo ducked out of the room and slipped into another. Myunguk winced at the fact that he couldn't immediately jump up and offer his thanks for this immense deed, but he could only mingle within the lingering blank vibe that the silver haired male left in his wake for a couple of long moments, prior to a clicking of remembrance snapping in his mind.

Freeing him from the near daydream he slipped into, "Ah...!"

Laon!

Quickly slipping into a differently geared mindset, his strides started swiftly towards the bathroom door, and eventually the knuckles of his left hand lifted to gently knock on the wooden portal. However, just as the lightly skinned bones went to press against the temperate surface, the door awoke, and pulled open to reveal a small boy's twinkling eyes behind the thick obstacle. Upon noticing his father's inquisitive gaze, "Sorry, Myun-ni~! I was washing up too!" The boy said joyfully, and raised his infantile hands towards the tall brunette, asking wordlessly to be picked up. "Are we going to bed now?"

Humoring the child's desire, Myunguk knelt down to the boy and embraced him comfortably within his arms before picking him up rather effortlessly. He gave a soft smile towards Laon when he was now at eye level with him, and used his free hand to ruffle the boy's unruly hair playfully. "You're fine, Laon," The brunette started while he began walking slowly towards their assigned room for the night, "Yes, we're going to sleep here." As he spoke and walked, Myunguk gave observing looks towards his son, now that he was up close to him. It was so strange to notice his own physical attributes making up most of the boy's facial features, just as a child version. Bizarre, surreal, actually. But it wasn't like it made him feel unsettled, as a matter of fact, the discovery made him feel giddy. A mini him... It was pretty cool on second thought.

It only took a couple of short moments of inconspicuously studying his son's appearance before his long strides had guided them both to the designated space they were headed to. Taking a wary glance around the walls of the room once he'd flicked the universal light on, he found that the cautious peer was uncalled for, upon noticing how homey and cozy the enclosed area felt. This would do. Deeming the area as adequate, Myunguk slowly crouched down to set Laon back onto his own feet, and as he watched the boy speed off instantly on his own towards the bed, an amiable crease of the brunette's eyes displayed an amused eye smile at the cute display involving the child excitedly tear his way up to the surface of the bed. A soft chuckle also filtering passed his lips, the father played verbally, "Tired?"

"Nnn, tired~..." Laon mewled cutely in agreement, really only causing Myunguk to chuckle quietly again. The boy was so precious, so effortlessly adorable - how could he not? Slowly going over to join the child on the edge of the bed, the older of the two went to take off the younger's shoes, and eventually tucked him neatly under the comforter.

"You rest well, Laon," Myunguk whispered, going to pat and smooth the hair on the boy's little head. "I'll protect you with my everything, so you don't need to worry about aaaaanything, okay?"

At this, Laon's small mouth ate the lower half of his face in a wide, glowing smile. "Thank you, Myun-ni." He said in a soft voice before a yawn slipped from his lips; he was no doubt more tired than before now that he was in a cozy cocoon. As the boy's large eyes sheathed themselves beneath his eyelids, Myunguk stayed sat on the edge of the bed, as he spectated the younger's sleeping form for a few moments before finally getting up when he was sure Laon had dozed off entirely. Cautiously stepping over to the closed door, careful of not waking his son, the brunette flicked off the dim light, and sat on the floor, next to the wooden frame.

He wasn't overly concerned with himself.

While his eyes watched over at Laon's sleeping form atop of the bed, eventually Myunguk felt his head droop and his eyes seal for the night.

lmao aww its good
Park Hyunwoo
Hyun Woo sat in the kitchen for awhile, just staring blankly at the floor. Sure, he adored kids. He even taught dance to kids in his free time, but too raise one? That was totally different. Wouldn't he be teased if people found out he had a single father and another male help raise him? That was a pinpoint of Hyun Woos bullying in school, that he was unwanted because his father had left him. Would kids do that too Laon too?

Hyun felt protectiveness surge through him as he thought of the little boy with doe eyes. Hyun sighed, laying his head in the palm of his hands. Tiredness fell on him in waves and the young male started to drag himself towards his bedroom. Hyun stopped beside the guest bedroom, hesitating before quietly opening the door. He smiled as he noticed Laon sleeping peacefully on the bed, but his lips formed into a frown when seeing Myunguk on the floor. Hyun carefully walked in and grabbed one of the spare blankets from the closet before draping it over the brunette. Hyun gently tucked the male in the blanket and then checked to see if Laon was still asleep before leaving the room, quietly shutting the door.

Hyun went too bed after taking a quick shower and brushing his teeth, falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

-=-
The next morning Hyun made sure to get up extra early and make breakfast. He made rice, soybean soup, and scrambled eggs, deciding to make something soft since he didn't know what the four year old liked. Hyun set the table, putting down three spoons, plates and bowls. Hyun dished out the food and then headed to the bathroom to shower.

ʜ ᴀ ɴ   ᴍ ʏ ᴜ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ᴋ      

Myunguk happened to wake up on his own the next morning. His head slowly raised from its prior bowed state while his eyes blinked open in uneven stutters, and as his body slowly reacted to the action of his blood running actively through him once more, it only took a second for the dim soreness at the base of his neck to start to throb, due to the way he slept. Subconsciously, the brunette went to move his hand to massage the area affected, however his still clouded mind became perplexed upon his vision revealing that there was a blanket now over his body. Had he, put that over himself before he fell asleep, and he just couldn't recall doing so? Or...? Gently pushing the blanket off of his gradually cooperating body, Myunguk ran his eyes over the soft square of fabric numerous times, genuinely confused. It was most likely due to his morning brain still being slow to grasp certain things and piece them together, but he thought the magic appearance of the blanket was a bit strange.

Nonetheless, he let it off of his mind rather quickly, to instead tend to the pain that proved utmost priority at that moment. He rubbed the back of his neck firmly, fluidly rolling his shoulder, as he gave some effort towards picking himself off of the floor.

All of the things that occurred last night was steadily thrown back at him in rude waves of remembrance as he peered around the sunlit room once he was on his trudged feet. Mi Na... Laon... Hyunwoo... Ah, that's right... He was at Hyunwoo's house... Myunguk took a long moment to revel in the serenity of the room, all of his thoughts and contemplation racing through his mind, before casting his gaze to the bed a few feet in front of him. Seeing the sleeping figure of the small boy still remaining there, the older exhaled a breathy drip of solace, and went to run a hand through his hair. The child's chest delicately lifted and fell with his silent breathing, and his eyes were so carefully lidded with his beautiful eyelashes dusting his cheekbones - it made Myunguk think that the sight alone was practical perfection. Utter peace. Complete tranquility, within a human being.

He nearly regretted it while he did so, but soon the brunette took a few strides over to the side of the bed, to gently wake Laon up from his placid slumber. The boy was a rather light sleeper, as Myunguk noted mentally when it only took a few taps on his blanketed arm to jostle him from sleep. He watched curiously as the boy's limbs writhed beneath the covers of the bed in the act of waking up, and eventually offered a sweetly executed eye smile alongside the upturn of his full lips in Laon's direction when the child's torso was propped up. Laon rubbed his eyes with his palms, and peered at Myunguk in a daze - but also smiled dreamily in return. "Good morning!" He giggled tiredly, the sound of a child's laugh truly having the power of curing the deadliest diseases.

"Morning," Myunguk murmured happily, his hand going to cup his son's cheek softly as he gazed at him amiably. "So, let's get a move on, yeah? We'll have things to do today, kiddo." Surprisingly, he was realizing the interactions between him and Laon were all feeling very natural to him. Despite literally not knowing about his existence until the dead of last night, it felt like he was already connected with the boy. In the central part of his mind, he pieced it with the fact that he's very charismatic and just knows how to work with people well, but subconsciously he really felt like it's been years that they've been together.

An excited few nods of Laon's cranium within his vision was what brought Myunguk back from his slight daydream. "Ah, all right, then," He regained himself and agreed, prior to pushing the comforter that still ate Laon's legs aside, and picking him up within his arms. "Let's go see my friend again, okay? Maybe you can become his friend too!" Exaggerating his tone to be more colorful within a child's eyes, Myunguk gave a soft chuckle upon hearing Laon's response.

"I'll be his friend!!" He claimed with intense determination.

"Good."

Myunguk soon walked both of them out of the room, and immediately skidded to a stop and blinked with wonder at the smells that suddenly wrapped around his nostrils delightfully. Was that, was Hyunwoo cooking? For them?

He was rather shocked - he in no way expected for Hyunwoo to instantly begin showing such kind hospitality, especially considering how abrupt the events that this all occurred were. By default, he moved cautiously towards where the numerous scents were leaking from, and peered inside from the doorway, with Laon seemingly looking just as dumbstruck as he was. The sight of the set table was astonishing - and it made both of their stomachs growl nearly simultaneously.

"Food?" Laon questioned with a giddy tone, writhing a bit in his father's arms to wordlessly say he wanted to be let down. Myunguk obliged and set him down, before looking around the vacant kitchen from where he stood. "Yeah..." He said in a rather perplexed fashion - the food looked great and everything, but where was the person that made it?

Slowly guiding himself to the table where Laon was peaking his nose up at mischievously, the brunette gazed at the dished plates, deciding mentally they'd wait until certain silver hair appeared.

Park Hyunwoo
Hyun took a decently long shower, not figuring the two would be up this early. Hyun sang softly as he washed his hair, enjoying the warmth the shower was bringing him. He was a person who could shower for hours if he wanted too, but sadly, he had to pay his own water bills now. Hyun got out, throwing on a white t shirt and black skinny jeans, not bothering with anything nice. Hyun brushed his hair, admiring the color. He always liked the color, so when he got it dyed last year he kept it like this, enjoying the way the color made him look mixed with his dark roots. Hyun brushed his teeth quickly and then headed out to the kitchen, jumping a bit as he released the two were up.

"Good morning.." He whispered, dipping his head to Myunguk and grinning at Laon. Hyun had mostly made the food for the little boy, but he guess he had a little compassion for Myunguk after hearing the situation, though he was still completely pissed at what was happening. Hyun got down on his knees in front of Laon so they were the same height and grinned at him.

"I never introduced myself. My name is Park Hyun Woo, Your dads friend from school." Hyun nearly flinched at the lies. They hadn't exactly been friends but there was no use in telling Laon they were a couple back then. Hyun gently shook the childs hand and then stood up, glancing at Myunguk.

"I made this for you two." He mumbled, sitting down and hiding his face in the bowl, hiding his red face from the two. Hyun started to eat, sighing happily at the taste. Hyun wasn't a great cook, but his mothers recipes always made them better.

ʜ ᴀ ɴ   ᴍ ʏ ᴜ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ᴋ      

As the scents revolving around the kitchen in soulless wafts embraced his nasal passages pleasantly, Myunguk's thoughts started to swell within his head, while he stood in his tall stature near the table. However he was thankfully brought back easily, with a new presence entering the room from the corner of his eye. Upon regaining control over his idle body, the brunette managed to flick his gaze over at the other male at the lip of the door, and ducked his head nominally in return, before murmuring an appropriate response. "Morning." He said in a blank tone, surprisingly not that colorful for a beagle of his fashion - though this was mostly due to the fact he was rather at a loss for how he should act around Hyunwoo now. But, when he realized Hyun was paying more intensive attention to Laon anyway, Myunguk didn't feel it mattered, as he went to sit down on his own, with an offhand stare casted towards the two.

Laon was still sniffing at the table, though when Hyun came towards him and had knelt down politely, he quickly straightened up and beamed a luminous simper at the now-crouched man he didn't know well. "Hi there~!" The boy was swift to greet following Hyun's self introduction, and he soon graciously ducked his head before shaking the silver haired man's hand with both of his tiny ones.

Spectating the interaction between the two silently, his eyes stayed glued on Hyunwoo for a moment before he spoke; the blackened amber irises falling aimlessly to the table cloth. "We really appreciate it." Myunguk commented softly when he heard the food's conditions, and eventually beckoned for Laon to sit down as well, and eat properly. "Thank you for the food," The brunette stated out of reflex, prior to helping himself and beginning to consume the hardy meal set out for his designated spot at the table. While he gulped the selection of edibles down, he sent an occasional peer over at Laon to see how he ate, and was pleasantly surprised to note that he was a neat kid who eats gradually, alongside formally. Although he wasn't around to teach him the practically perfect etiquette, Myunguk felt proud of his son, and found himself smiling between bites.

"This is very good~! Did you make all of this, Mr. Park?" Laon was actually the first one to engage conversation during the meal, and it made Myunguk slyly take a peak over at Hyunwoo, as he was also rather curious regarding the answer of the query. He couldn't recall whether or not Hyun liked cooking back when they were still in contact, so this was really a surprise to wake up to.

Park Hyunwoo
Hyun smiled as he noticed the two chow down and continued to eat himself, enjoying the few moments of silence. Hyun felt awkward, but content. He was happy they enjoyed his food at least. Even if he wasn't a cook he too pride in doing it right. Hyun perked up at the words from the child and chuckled, gently ruffling his hair.

"You don't need to calm me Mr. Park, it makes me feel old. I'm not even twenty yet. Call me Hyunwoo." Hyunwoo grinned at Laon and then nodded, "I did. It's my moms recipe. I'm not a great cook." Hyun chuckled, rolling his eyes as he thought. Hyun continued to eat, finishing a few minutes later. "Just put the dishes in the sink when you finish, I'll wash them." He spoke up, moving to the sink and starting to wash out his dishes and the pans he used to make the food. Hyunwoo was used to this kind of housework, he always washed dishes. "Do you go to school Laon?" He asked curiously as the question popped into his head. "You're around the age for preschool.." Hyun glanced worriedly over at Myunguk, realizing that the probably had no idea who this kids friends were or if he went to daycare or school.

Last edited:
ʜ ᴀ ɴ   ᴍ ʏ ᴜ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ᴋ      

"You're still old to meee," Laon grinned a playful simper towards Hyunwoo, and tilted his head in curiosity towards the older male. "Well... It's really good, Hyunwoo." The boy offered a genuine smile to couple with his compliment, and dove back into his servings.

Myunguk couldn't help but watch Hyun from the corner of his eye. It was odd to see him loving Laon's company, and the brunette was unaware of the reason, but he found it interestingly strange. Seeing the silver haired male smile and laugh happily was something that was rather foreign to him now. Myunguk's offhand gaze continued to target his ex as he ate, though he severed the stare when the other went to wash the few dishes clouding the sink. He ate silently, as the query that was sent towards Laon dizzied his own hearing devices.

He himself didn't know the answer to that either, so he was lowly learning things from the entirety of this meal.

"Oh, school!" Laon spoke up happily, not catching onto the dim sentiments that were spilled in Hyun's verbal curiosity, "My momma teaches me."

Myunguk winced at his nearly vacant bowl at the proposed answer. Home schooled? Why would Mi Na choose that for him... Of all options... The brunette felt a bitter wrinkle of the bridge of his nose appear, and eventually stood up to go set his dishes near the sink to be cleaned. He somehow kept his gaze lowered, however, despite being nearly unable to keep it off of Hyunwoo for most of the breakfast's duration. Myunguk guided himself back over to the table, and straightened up his area prior to shooting a weasel of a glance at Laon.

"Laon... She can't do that anymore," He started, slowly gathering the boy didn't comprehend that Mi Na abandoned him for good. "She's - gone away for a while, okay?"

Setting his bowl back onto the table after slurping the rest of its contents down, "Where'd she go...?" Laon's head cocked to the side in confusion again, and his father tapped his foot on the floor impatiently to try to figure out the correct manner of handling this situation.

"She's, just, she won't be back for a while, I can't tell you more than that,"

The statement unraveling to be the incorrect one as Laon started to deflate with noticeable dejection being scribbled onto his facial features, Myunguk slightly panicked and quickly shook his head before adding to his poorly chosen words.

"Don't worry, she's fine, and she'll be back!" The brunette blurted out in a rushed fashion, and it thankfully made Laon give a small smile, despite the true nature of the utterance being a lie.

"Okaaay..." The child agreed softly, and eventually plopped to his feet with the large-in-comparison dishes barely fitting in his small hands, while he navigated over to the sink to hand them to Hyunwoo. When he came back to the table to clean up his own area, the boy paused, and asked a thought provoking question. "But... then... who'll teach me?" Laon murmured, and it was a fair query.

"Maybe... We'll probably enroll you in an actual school...?" Myunguk couldn't help in ending the response in an uncertain fashion, as he at last worked up enough moxie to give a concerned glance towards Hyunwoo's direction. "What should we do...?" In bitter hindsight, it might've been wrong to automatically start grouping Hyun with him as a single entity, but this was why he was there. He needed insight and direction - help.

Park Hyunwoo
Hyun smirked over at Laon and gently pinched his cheek. "I am not old!" Hyun took his dishes and started to wash them. "Of course, buddy." Hyun glanced over at Myunguk and sighed quietly.

Hyun Woo flinched as he heard the words coming from the little boys mouth, meeting the eyes of Myunguk and biting down on his lip. "Oh.." He whispered. Hyun turned away, hiding the pain on his face as he listened to Myunguk try to explain to his son that his mother wasn't coming back. Hearing the male try to give Laon false hope made him a bit sad, realizing the little boy would end up asking for his mother sooner or later. Hyun felt his hand squeeze the fork he was holding tightly, ignoring the stinging pain in his palm.

Hyun let go of the fork, turning to Myunguk who had addressed him. "We can send him to a school. I work, I can't teach him." He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. "I have the day off today. I can call the school and enroll him." ]

Last edited:
ʜ ᴀ ɴ   ᴍ ʏ ᴜ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ᴋ      

Myunguk was amazed at how much unmitigated relief Hyunwoo had been supplying into him as of late. At the sound of the other's comment that singly claimed the responsibility of enrolling Laon into school, the brunette's gaze that was already directed at the slightly shorter male gradually morphed from concerned to more heartfelt. He genuinely felt incredibly thankful to Hyun - it was as if their past really wasn't a factor in this new present, and it made Myunguk grateful. "...Thank you, Hyunwoo..." He softly thanked, proffering a healing smile. "I really appreciate that..."

The brunette glanced at Laon, who was fiddling idly with an edge of the cloth gracing the surface of the table they still lingered around, and then back at the silver haired male after a moment. "I can try to help, if you need anything..."

"Maybe afterward, we can... catch up or something? Since you have the day off...?"

It was said rather awkwardly, though he felt he needed time to really pick Hyun's brain, especially after so long and after such events. "I was planning on taking Laon out later anyway, you could come along if you like..."

Park Hyunwoo
Hyun just nodded, a small sigh escaping his lips as he stared at Myunguk. "Your welcome." Hyun wanted to run at that moment, forgot this all happened and left without another word, but he wouldn't leave Laon like that, even if he had just met the little boy he didn't want to abandon him. After hearing his next statement, Hyun bit down on his lip, turning back towards the dishes so he wouldn't see him face.

"Uh.. Sure." He said, regretting the words immediately as he spoke. Did he want to catch up? Not really. Did he feel like he had too? Yeah. He would feel terrible if he had said no.

"I'll come. Now, let me go call the school." Hyunwoo left the room without another word, grabbing his cellphone and calling the nearby pre school. It took him half an hour to work out all the details and when to bring Laon and his papers to the school with Myunguk. Hyunwoo explained that he wasn't the father but he was basically an uncle, and put his name down as a guardian to too call if anything had happened.

"Alright. He's enrolled. He starts next week!" Hyunwoo called out, peeking his head out of his room to look for the two males.[/B]

ʜ ᴀ ɴ   ᴍ ʏ ᴜ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ᴋ      

A gentle softening of the brunette's facial features took place again at the other's agreement to join him and Laon later on. "Okay." Myunguk murmured whilst he gave a nod of acknowledgement of the silver haired male's words, and his gaze was forced to shift from Hyun's person with his abrupt leave. His eyes lingering near the agape maw of the unknown door the other swiftly left through, the brunette took a moment to breathe in the remnants of the newfound silence clouding the dining area, prior to moving his pupils to lock onto his son. Laon was sitting politely in the seat he ate from, patiently looking up at Myunguk, and it made the older of the two proffer a light smile towards the child. He was so precious, it was beyond hard to believe the small boy was so well behaved - sure, Myunguk got along with children well, one could say it was due to his own immature demeanor in thinking, but he's always assumed that having your own child would be hell. It was a default thought to him that your actual children would never be civil with you, but to others they would - so this really was an actually pleasant experience so far. Nothing like he first thought it was going to be the night before.

An amiable glint twinkling in his dimly lit eyes, "Laon, let's go get you tidied up," Myunguk started, guiding his body over to the child's side and offering his leading hand to him. "I'm going to treat you to some nice things today." At this, the boy's eyes excitedly lit up, and he took his father's hand after hopping down from the seat he occupied.

"Like whaaat?" Laon yipped, following the older's lead as they began to move towards the bathroom together.

Myunguk snickered at the animated nature of the child, and sighed with content once they were at the closed wooden obstacle. "You'll see, it's a surprise." Pulling open the door and patting the boy's back softly, they both went within and started to clean up.

After around half an hour, they emerged appearing much fresher, and Laon was even in a new outfit thanks to Myunguk finding his bag of clothes right on time. Of course, Myunguk didn't bring a change of clothes, so he was still in his clothes from the night before, but he assumed he could probably swing by his own apartment to change quickly later on, if it proved to be that dire. His own appearance wasn't that far up on his list of priorities at that moment, surprisingly, considering the fact that it was his utmost before his life suddenly changed.

Myunguk nudged Laon back to the room they stayed in to relax for a while, before he eventually heard Hyun's muffled voice through the walls. The brunette perked up at the sound, and told Laon to stay laying down for a bit while he went to go check up on Hyunwoo. The older of the two left the room in a nonchalant hurry, and went through the kitchen, then eventually to the door that he recalled the silver haired male going through.

"...Hm? Did you say he starts next week??" Myunguk soon asked with perplexity gracing his tone, when his eyesight enabled him to gaze at his ex. "Are you magical or something? How on earth did you manage that so easily??"

Park Hyunwoo
Hyunwoo sighed quietly, just shrugging. "I helped them arrange the flowers in the schools garden, and I make the bouquets for the teachers from students. They know me, so I guess that's why." It was most likely because he begged for an hour straight but he wouldn't admit it. Being a Florist had it's perks. Sure, it could be slightly boring but he loved flowers. Flowers came in many shapes and sizes, and many different colors. He wanted to see all of them one day, but for now, he just arranged them.

"Is Laon sleeping?" He asked, leaning against the wall, staring down at his hands. He didn't want to look at the male in front of him. "You're his legal guardian so you'll take him." Hyunwoo added. "I'm listed as someone who can pick him up and stuff but I'm not his guardian so you need to sign papIers and stuff.." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Do you have his birth certificate? You're going to need that.. Did his mom leave it with you?" Hyunwoo felt slightly awkward speaking about the mother, figuring that was the person he was cheated on with. It was sad to think this child was the product of Myunguk's mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back