• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

A little detail I noticed

Daisie

"Confused and fungal"
Roleplay Type(s)

The fundraiser tracker on the far right of the page isn't directly linked to the fundraiser page.

7RFEgUb.png

It looks like it's supposed to be linked, but it's not. Just thought I'd point that out.

Daisie said:

The fundraiser tracker on the far right of the page isn't directly linked to the fundraiser page.

7RFEgUb.png

It looks like it's supposed to be linked, but it's not. Just thought I'd point that out.

I can't use html in that for some reason. I believe the monthly goal also has that issue.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]I can't use html in that for some reason. I believe the monthly goal also has that issue.

[/QUOTE]
Huh. Okay. It was just a little inconvenience I noticed, and thought it might be something someone could fix.

This seems to happen with anything in the sidebar. The information is usually not up to date. I've also noticed that the box that gives a highlight of the people you follow shows people that have been unfollowed, etc.

Tronethiel said:
This seems to happen with anything in the sidebar. The information is usually not up to date. I've also noticed that the box that gives a highlight of the people you follow shows people that have been unfollowed, etc.
I'll look into that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back