• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern a little bit of everything

I mean I love a few of these ideas and would love to come up with something!!
Like adding two plots together!?
Addict/innocent and the friends with benefits all rolled into one.
A good ol affair between a cleaning lady and the person of the house.
If maybe you'd like to write, let me know!!(:

I might have a plot idea for artist x barista + openly x secretly gay + roommates.
If you're interested in some detail, Just let me know! (:

I'd like to do son of police officer x criminal + openly gay x closeted. I have a plot idea if you're interested!

I'm interested in a typical bad girl x good boy + flirtatious enemies type of roleplay. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm interested in
-Crime boss X innocent
-Conman X targets daughter
-Arist X barista

Pm me if you're interested!

Would a bad boy x good boy roleplay set in the Victorian era mixed with the “forced to be friends because of family / social group” idea interest you? :0 If not, I have a few plots in mind for something set in the American revolution.

Hey, I would love to give it a go :) I'm a bit shy when it comes to sharing my ideas, but once the creativity begins to slow between us, I'll give you 110 %

Users who are viewing this thread

Back