• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Little Bit of Everything (Detailed/Novella)

Seahomie

100% Pure Star Dust

ede25a7ad1d34bd3cf22951ecc821b2d.png

Introduction
Greetings, everyone! Hope all days/nights have been desireable and I've just made this thread to sort of "start over" when it comes to roleplaying. I had a previous one, but I decided that I wanted to revamp it, so here is this one! Hopefully you find everything you need and you'll shoot me a PM. I await your message so don't be shy!
About Me
-Aurora's my name, space is my game. And other things of course
-I fully attend college as work and both are stressful at this moment in time. Please be considerate about IC response times as it's hard to force out a decent message while stress/unmotivated and I shall provide the same curtosey!
-I post upwards of 600-1000 words per reply. I like to think that I supply both quality (somewhat anyway) and quantity.
-I love OOC chat and feel it's necessary to maintain a roleplay. Obviously not 24/7, but at least once a week or so.
-I can roleplay through threads or PMs, but I prefer PMs
-I'm more likely to do MxM but am not opposed to FxF. I'm less willing to do MxF, but am not impossible to convice
-Time zone is currently -6:00 or PST
Expectations
-300+ words per post. I will not accept any less. I can't, not really. I won't be able to get into it and I'll lose interest in MC as well as yours
-Please don't PM "hey, I wanna rp." Give me detail! Tell me all you're interested in, who you are, etc.
-Please provide a writing sample
-Plot with me? Please? :)
-All ages welcome
-Please be okay with romance as I like to incorporate it a bit. Not forced, but it's gotta be a side detail, please?
-PM me unless you have specific questions. I'd rather not have to individually contact all y'all. :)
Pairings & Fandoms

These are pairings I would be interested in devising a plot with you, but don't necassrily have any specific direction for it!​

Scientist x Angel (where the angel is an escapee from an animal testing facility where they fuck up their animals)

Person with fears x Therapist (the therapist is forcing this man to deal with his issues through a simulation)

Mer-person x mer-person (different tribes who are battling, one communicates telepathically, one uses a "throat voice"

Hacker x Noob (I'm thinking the hacker is upset about the noob pretending to be "all that" so he anonymously sends him links from the deep web? Like red rooms,

torture, etc. Just all around messes with him? Not sure.

Fandoms

Supernatural

Sam x Dean

Sam x Lucifer

Sam x Castiel

Dean x Castiel

(In that order)

The Martian

Mark Watney x Chris Beck

Dexter

Dexter x Any male OC

Marvel

Wanda Maxoff x The Vision

Steve Rodgers x Bucky Barnes

Bruce Banner x Tony Stark

The Big Bang Theory

Sheldon Cooper x Leonard Hofstadter
Sheldon Cooper x Rajesh Koothrappli
Howard Wolowitz x Rajesh Koothrappli

The Office

Ryan Howard x Michael Scott (I have a specific setting/plot for this. It revolves around his drug abuse)
Jim Halpert x Pam Beasley
Dwight Shrute x Michael Scott
Oscar Martinez x Any male OC

Plots
Trust Me
Muse A is genius, investing everything into his work and not leaving any time for himself or to establish personal relationships. That's how it's always been. Until now. Meet Muse B, the first ever, fully-functional AI equipped with a computer for a brain, an entire, living body enhanced with some minor genetic manipulation, and all Muse A's. He's basically a droid covered in human flesh. At first, as Muse B begins to learn about humanity, his photographic memory allowing him to memorize anything mentioned to him, and he keeps Muse A company. But his emotions for Muse A aren't genuine. Not in the sense that humans can understand. He's been coded to do anything for Muse A, to protect him, to love and care for him. Even when he himself is the threat. Muse B begins to loathe humanity and sets out to destroy all of them... except Muse A.
(Scientist x Rogue/Yandere AI)

I Wouldn't Ever Hurt You
Microbiologist Muse A has been experimenting on lab rats, cats, dogs, and in some cases, horses, but desires to expand his genetic testing and knowledge. He wishes to enact a theory he's been hanging onto for years. Prove to himself he is fully capable of developing a superhuman. One with the potential to be great at everything: brains, brawn, quick reaction time, immune to most, if not all diseases, healthy, etc. But, instead of creating an entirely new life, he wants to manipulate someone else's because that would be more of a challenge. Muse B is low on cash, views this admittedly sketchy offer, and decides to take the chance because he's desperate. Unfortunately, the tests don't go well, Muse B's body changing and distorting, but not for the good. Muse A develops this sick obsession for Muse B and won't quit no matter what.
(ScientistxHorribly disfigured Experiment)

We're Goin' to Mars
Two astronauts know that their ticket to Mars is one way. They know that once they leave the ground they will never see Earth again. They are going to die on Mars after a certain period of time, and both of them are okay with it. At least, when they sign up they are. After months of preparation for the flight, the two get to know one another, develop unspoken feelings, and once that takes off, both are silently crying. They won't be able to have an actual life with this person as their relationship was truly born to die.
(Astronaut x Astronaunt)

It's Alive
NASA has programmed an instant way to transport humans intergalactically, and have planned for the cadets to be transported to the infamous Planet X to see if it's inhabitable by humans. Unfortunately, the mechanism malfunctions, causing a wormhole to suck the protagonists in and they get transported millions of aus from Earth. They have no way to contact their people and for some fucking reason, the creatures that inhabit this world keep locating them and attacking them even when they believe they're completely concealed by foliage, or hidden amongst the water. Little do they know, but the entire planet is a living organism and can feasibly locate the "intruders" and it's reacting like an immune system: sending antibodies (in the form of the creatures inhabiting it) to get rid of the invading plague.
Alternatively, the wormhole could transport them to a planet undergoing a war. They believe that these newcomers are part of some "prophecy" and are counting on them to aid them in their war. Bonus points for our characters becoming separated and landing on different "sides" of the war. They believe each other to be dead, but how wrong they are when they meet on the battlefield.
(Explorer x Explorer)

23rd Century Romeo and Juliet
Muse A is aboard a rocket ship and it's beginning to falter. He calls out "mayday, I'm going down. Requesting assistance!" He gives his location, but unfortunately, he hits an abandoned part of a planet, rendering him unconscious. Because space travel is now an everyday feat, I would imagine each planet as reserved a specific spot just for these little conundrums (like how on declining freeways there are gravely roads uphill to stop runaway trucks). Unfortunately, this planet is heavily racist against humans, except Muse B, who happens to hear the transmission and realizes they're close to the crash site. I was thinking that the point of this plot would be to rebuild a ship secretly so he can leave, but Muse B grows attached and demands to come with so they can adventure together!
(Alien x Space Traveler)

But... you're a Man!
Muse A, an adventurer enters a dungeon to rescue a helpless princess who's been guarded by a Dragonoid figure, but the "damsel" is not a girl, nor helpless as he is the dragon. Muse B ran away because of all the issues he caused as he was ostracized, so he's stayed away. Not exactly sure where to take this one, but if you'd like to do that plot we definitely can! The adventurer doesn't necessarily have to be human either. He could be a mage or a wizard, perhaps a known dragon-slayer, or anyone else really!
(Medival Adventurer x Dragonoid)

Normal
Muse A is a care-free, lovable soul with everything going for them. They're understanding, sweet, charismatic, smart, and envied by many. He never has any impure, rude, or murderous thoughts. At all. He's normal, he knows he is. There's nothing wrong with him, okay? Just... he's fine. See? He's got this wonderful promotion in accounting that's virtually doubled his salary. He's well-rounded, understand? He's fine. Why do you keep looking at him like that? Why... he's a great guy okay? So what if he thinks about how to slowly tear apart his best friend? That's normal. Everyone does that. Just because he couldn't handle the impulses anymore, just because he went out and killed someone, doesn't make him a bad guy. He's loveable. Nobody has anything negative to say about him unless they're jealous (which they almost always are).

Muse B isn't convinced that Muse A is all he's cracked up to be. Envious, sure, but there's something about the way the man keeps twitching, about his impulsive anger whenever a slight inconvenience happens that can't be played down as simple anger issues. His goal is to get to know the guy beyond his feigned personality. He has to overcome the charming, seductive, lure this man has in order to fully investigate. He can't act on his feelings. He won't. He just needs to know a little more about the man handling his finances.
(Delusional Man/Serial Killer x Lawyer/Victim)

Last edited:
Um hi...I'm on my phone so I can't see your thing fully but I'll explain that I like furries and many other fandoms and I can do fantasy or horror or romance

Um hi...I'm on my phone so I can't see your thing fully but I'll explain that I like furries and many other fandoms and I can do fantasy or horror or romance
Are furries a focal point in your roleplays? I may accept going into detail about a plot as long as the anthropomorphic elements are kept at a minimal. Unless you mean strictly playing with creatures who are inherently animal-like in nature, such as nekos, mer-folk, werewolves, etc.

I'm interested in a lot of things you mentioned !
Particularly the "Person with fears x Therapist (the therapist is forcing this man to deal with his issues through a simulation)", Science Bros (Bruce/Tony), Dexter/OC (-- though I admit, I haven't done a Canon x OC RP, this just piqued my interest), Scientist x Rogue/Yandere AI, and the serial killer/victim one!
Sorry, it's a lot! Just seeing the mix of dark themes and sci fi is enough to get me excited, though.

(Also, this thread is beautiful -- spent a few good seconds just admiring it + the time you must have put into it)

My phones wierd, so I can’t actually see your post. But I was intrigued by your title if maybe you’d wanna write, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back