A Lil' Hello!

e u n o i a

it's an avocado. . . thanks
Send New Email
New Email Received
RPNation Users
Hello!

My name is eunoia, but you can call me Ivy, (or anything else, really, I love nicknames).
Anyway, I am 20 years old, living in Canada, (EST timezone) and I have been writing and role playing for about 10 years now. I am always looking for new plots and challenges to help me continue to increase my writing skill and expand my vocabulary.
My favourite genres to write are, (in no particular order):
1. Slice of Life
2. Drama
3. Action/Suspense
4. Horror/Supernatural
*Casually slides romance into the list* It's gotta be in there somewhere. Definitely not as a main genre, but I love me some romance in my stories.
I also really, really love to chat and get to know my partners because I have one heck of a hard time making friends because I'm a scared little bean.
Anyway! I think that's about it, and I look forward to meeting you!

Your favourite bean,

Ivy

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome! I'm eager to get into roleplaying with all kinds of people on this site! It is much bigger, and more lively than ones I have been on in the past!
Cookies and punch are the ways to my soul, how did you know?

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome! I'm eager to get into roleplaying with all kinds of people on this site! It is much bigger, and more lively than ones I have been on in the past!
Cookies and punch are the ways to my soul, how did you know?
Because I've been doing this for a long time! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back