• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A.L.F. OCC

How many maiden/apostle types should I allow right now?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
@Spoiled Bread @ERode @Draw Neoisi animegirl20 animegirl20 @AI10100 supermartinbros supermartinbros @BlossomBunniess @malzeno BuggaBoo BuggaBoo @WorldWeaver Misuteeku Misuteeku @Mirgris @RanRed @Sanonymous @Damafaud @TheImmortalDeity saxon saxon Xen6n Xen6n

We are getting some really interesting characters guys! For those who have yet to post one, please let me know where you're at with that. Also, everyone pm me to let me know where you were planning your character to start at. We will discuss details on locations, current state and any direction you were hoping to head. If you guys would rather they all start in a close proximity, that's fine too, just let me know.

So since my characters familiar is basically just a moving vacation hotel, I'm gonna make a lore post with a tour of it's grounds. Just for fun.

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy I have a question pertaining to an idea I have. So I have this bizarre idea of having my character's familiar be his blood. Well, not his blood, but esoteric blood that was transferred into him and is now in his body. I'm not sure what category it'll be in but I thought it'll be cool to have a sort of quasi-sentient blood as my character's familiar. Is it okay to do?

@Spoiled Bread @ERode @Draw Neoisi animegirl20 animegirl20 @AI10100 supermartinbros supermartinbros @BlossomBunniess @malzeno BuggaBoo BuggaBoo @WorldWeaver Misuteeku Misuteeku @Mirgris @RanRed @Sanonymous @Damafaud @TheImmortalDeity saxon saxon Xen6n Xen6n

There are more than a few of you whom haven't let me know anything or even communicated with me. I need all those who haven't talked to me to let me know where you're at. After today I will be sending out pm's. If those aren't answered, I will assume you're out.
My bad I didn't see any of these notifications I'm still around lol

Wow! That is young, I did originally intend to want to make my character that young as well, but because everybody seems to already be in the 20s I'm still unsure because it is a very plot about our characters.

Wow! That is young, I did originally intend to want to make my character that young as well, but because everybody seems to already be in the 20s I'm still unsure because it is a very plot about our characters.
Right but i mean hey if your ok with us being the only two young ones (and i guess you could count my familiar) I'm down with it. 😆 But yeah I get it though.

Right but i mean hey if your ok with us being the only two young ones (and i guess you could count my familiar) I'm down with it. 😆 But yeah I get it though.
Haha, although I did think my character would be young I did not think 13, because it stated that most people get their familiar stone when they are about 11 or younger, which is why the youngest I considered was 15, but this is because everybody is in 18 range 19 range.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back