• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A.L.F. OCC

How many maiden/apostle types should I allow right now?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
She has an unstoppable force, immovable object duality thing going. Just so you are aware, since she splits the two, she will never be as deadly as a pure arms type or as tanky as a pure castle Type.
yeah i get that lol being two types has its trade offs

Characters thus far are cool! I've been trying to brainstorm, lol. So many different things I could do, I can't make up my mind. Thinkin' Type: Arms.

Characters thus far are cool! I've been trying to brainstorm, lol. So many different things I could do, I can't make up my mind. Thinkin' Type: Arms.
If you're having issues, feel free to pm me. We can come up with something awesome.

saxon saxon Just noticed the whole aging thing. We had another player want that. My problem is I had to make them use up an ability slot for that. As such, I'm gonna have to make that a rule for you too.

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy So I noticed you said that magic exists and some people practice it to become wizards? Can you maybe expand on that a bit, if that's okay?

Oh shoot, I just realized that RPN hasn't been notifying me. I'll be working on my character properly now!

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy I've been hard at work for a couple days,trying to decide what I should put my time towards. I think I'll give this RP a pass for now,especially since you don't seem to be lacking in other participants.

Heyyo!! I was starting to organize ideas on the character, and I saw that some characters can be wizards. So, can they be other classes, being the ones that attacks and having their familiar as supports?

To be more tangible, I was thinking of my character being a Rogue. Knowing how to unlock doors, having knives to do the stab and a half, etc. Can she?

Heyyo!! I was starting to organize ideas on the character, and I saw that some characters can be wizards. So, can they be other classes, being the ones that attacks and having their familiar as supports?

To be more tangible, I was thinking of my character being a Rogue. Knowing how to unlock doors, having knives to do the stab and a half, etc. Can she?
There's not really a class system. Train your character in whatever you would like them to learn. There's no class to it. If you want them to be a knight, make them a knight. Or a rogue or a wizard. Anything is allowed so long as it's not busted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back