• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A.L.F. OCC

How many maiden/apostle types should I allow right now?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
@Nellancholy @Spoiled Bread @ERode @Draw Neoisi animegirl20 animegirl20 @AI10100 supermartinbros supermartinbros @BlossomBunniess @malzeno @BuggaBoo @WorldWeaver Misuteeku Misuteeku @Mirgris @RanRed @Sanonymous @Damafaud @TheImmortalDeity

Okay guys, go to town!

Age is up to you. This is following your characters story, so just go with what feels right!

Also, Familiar's don't age. They exist as long as their masters do. Once they are gone, so too is the familiar.
so if a apostle appears to look like 13 or 14 year old they'll just stay that way? They wouldn't change at all?

so if a apostle appears to look like 13 or 14 year old they'll just stay that way? They wouldn't change at all?
That's correct. They aren't really living. They look like a human, act with personality and may have their own opinions, but they are still a familiar and as such are exempt from the aging process.

You could have that as the apostle's ability. He starts off small but becomes bigger as your bond with him grows.

Welcome. Can't wait to see what you have planned.
Thank you, I do plan on making a Territory type Familiar. Just don't know what said familiar would be capable of yet. Still brainstorming lol

Actually, I just got an idea but I'm gonna look for more ideas to choose from.

finally done!
Okay, just read it. You're lucky. We only had one spot left for maiden/apostle type. I limited it since they are supposed to be rare.

An odd combination choice. Castle and arms types are basically the exact opposite. However, by making her a massive energy hog, it balances well. Good job.

Okay, just read it. You're lucky. We only had one spot left for maiden/apostle type. I limited it since they are supposed to be rare.

An odd combination choice. Castle and arms types are basically the exact opposite. However, by making her a massive energy hog, it balances well. Good job.
I figured it would make it an interesting combination lol

I figured it would make it an interesting combination lol
She has an unstoppable force, immovable object duality thing going. Just so you are aware, since she splits the two, she will never be as deadly as a pure arms type or as tanky as a pure castle Type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back