• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A kik roleplay

CloakedInShadow

I'm Ashley nice to meet you, I'm kinda new to this whole website if I'm being perfectly honest, havent really experimented with it before or anything, but that's what I'm doing now! Anyways, back on track, I'm looking for a male partner that has at least some kind of experience with roleplay because personally I don't really like rping with people that use text language or can't use proper grammar, it gets on my nerves a little. If you're wondering what type of roleplay I'm into, and I know you hear this from a lot of people but I'm into anything really, as long as it's fantasy that is. Modern fantasy I don't usually like but I could try it out if you pitch me a good idea. Medieval fantasy and sci-fi is what I try and stick to because I'm really good at those types of rp. action and adventure with a good plot/narrative is what I really look for and I also strive to plan ahead with role plays so we can make the world immersive and fun as well as other characters! Anyways if there's anything I left out that you're still curious about then feel free to ask me when you message me thanks and happy roleplaying! (Also P.S. I will not respond if you simply say hi, try to get my attention and introduce yourself )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back