• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Altrya's OOC

Chachalotte Chachalotte

yo I went more in depth with Faust's magicks. (at least with the more powerful magicks.) Wall of Death might be a little op but yeaaah. it kills him unless there's a loophole. : P

Blueheart Blueheart

Hi.

Aolis backstory is great, bus two powers bug me : Blank Slate

Is it permanent ? This look really OP, i hope there is a quick time limitation on that because erasing the whole memories of someone by just making contact is extremely broken.

Left Hand of God : Since it can only erased one thing at a time ( If i assumed well) this can be balance, however like before i need to know how much time he can hold it.

I just need some clarifications and you're ready to go.

Blueheart Blueheart

Hi.

Aolis backstory is great, bus two powers bug me : Blank Slate

Is it permanent ? This look really OP, i hope there is a quick time limitation on that because erasing the whole memories of someone by just making contact is extremely broken.

Left Hand of God : Since it can only erased one thing at a time ( If i assumed well) this can be balance, however like before i need to know how much time he can hold it.

I just need some clarifications and you're ready to go.
Thanks, I worked hard on it.;_;

First power, I'll have to clarify two restrictions. It takes time to sift and erase memories, so this can only be used on captured or incapacitated enemies.(Aolis would have to concentrate and remove the memories with continuous contact). Probably a 20 minute process to fully erase someone's memories. I forgot to add that in when I was editing, but that's how I originally envisioned it. My bad lol, I'll add time restriction as well . Memories slowly return within the next hour or 2? I don't mind a shorter time span of it makes it fair.

Second power, I'd say objects will remain erased for about 10 minutes. You are correct in the assumption only one thing can be erased at a time.

Last edited:
Thanks, I worked hard on it.;_;

First power, I'll have to clarify two restrictions. It takes time to sift and erase memories, so this can only be used on captured or incapacitated enemies.(Aolis would have to concentrate and remove the memories with continuous contact). Probably a 20 minute process to fully erase someone's memories. I forgot to add that in when I was editing, but that's how I originally envisioned it. My bad lol, I'll add time restriction as well . Memories slowly return within the next hour or 2? I don't mind a shorter time span of it makes it fair.

Second power, I'd say objects will remain erased for about 10 minutes. You are correct in the assumption only one thing can be erased at a time.

Please edit your CS with this and that's ok :p

Blueheart Blueheart I suggest using the Altrya discord. Most of us are chatting in there, hence why it's so lonely. We don't want you feeling left out, do we?

Because I may put a bullet between your eyes, and nobody will be there to witness your demise.

Blueheart Blueheart I suggest using the Altrya discord. Most of us are chatting in there, hence why it's so lonely. We don't want you feeling left out, do we?

Because I may put a bullet between your eyes, and nobody will be there to witness your demise.

Since when you care about someone well being ? That's... Weird.

Edit : I committed the atrocious act of doing a double post. Punch me please.

Sending you a notice of my whereabouts of late. xD Been out of town the last two days because two members of my family have birthdays that run back to back. Will reply tomorrow.

look at what I found on my computer xD
upload_2017-8-10_12-28-7.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back