• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A J 1x1 RP Idea

SpeedHunters73

"I Also...Have Something I Wish to Protect."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
After quite a while of being generally off-site, doing my own thing and trying to improve my writing as much as I possibly could have on my very own, I think it's finally time for me to try and make a return to writing on here. To shake off the rust that's been slowing building up since my last one on one writing endeavor. Oil up my brain and creativity once more. Might as well shoot my shot and allow the few different ideas built up in my ideas flow free.

Before I begin listing out my ideas, i figured I may as well list out who I am, as well as what I like, don't like, my schedule, and so on, as some of my previous threads include outdated information. Hi there. I am Speed, occasionally called just J at times. After quite a difficult, long and hard mental debate over my long hiatus, I have come to the conclusion that I am a trans female, though still looking for an opportunity to convert. I work Monday - Wednesday as well as Friday and Saturday at a fast food chain, starting from 2 PM to 10 PM, though rarely, those hours change, and those days do too. My replies can be rather long, though due to my rust, that may not happen immediately. I tend to enjoy romance in my roleplays, specifically F x F, though it is not a requirement to write with me. I will try and reply once or twice in a singular week, though it may take me a moment to get back into the flow of things. Feel free to bump me or check in with me if this were to happen during one of our 1x1s. I would also like my partners to be 18+, to avoid any awkwardness, as the themes being put into this idea could get dark.

With all of that done and dusted, time to move onto my ideas, starting with what is probably my most desired idea:

- It wasn't so long ago since things were normal. When mundane activities were the norm, and blended into the background of everyday life. It was a blessing that humanity took for granted, breathing fresh air, and generally no worries, for the most part.

Then...it came. It started out as just a rumor, passed out from person to person, seemingly by an unknown whistleblower from higher-up who had lost their god damn mind, but soon enough, people would soon start to believe. Instabilities within planes that the average person didn't even know was a possibility to exist, started to form in the atmosphere, in the earth itself, and in the water. Small, almost unnoticeable wormholes began forming all about the world, sucking in unsuspecting prey into what the tin foil hats coined, the 'Other Side.' To this day, nobody within these small groups truly knows what could possibly be within these wormholes, everyone quietly coming into the acceptance that whomever was unfortunate enough to stumble upon them, would certainly never come back alive. In fact, it was still passed off as an insane theory, an impossibility to come across in the real world, simply a hoax crafted to invoke fear in the common man.

However, for a certain small batch of survivors, that theory would bear fruit, much to their misfortune. Whether it be by unknown means, or an unfortunate chain of coincidences, these few survivors would suddenly have their world thrust into its roof, being amongst the 1% to experience, and explore what truly hides behind this 'Other Side', walking on the wrong side of fate as they must decide whether to try and survive, make a living out of this new situation they find themselves in, uncover and discover the origin of this seemingly supernatural event, or to just try and find a way back into the normality of their lives before the Other Side. Whichever path they decide to go through, it won't be easy, and the chances of survival are limited. Death is a very real possibility, and it's up to chance whether or not humanity will thrive...or fall.
(This thread will be updated as new ideas are added and existing ideas are taken.)

And that is my current idea. It is rather late for me so for now, that one will be the only one I put down for now. If you have an interest in it, or have any questions before deciding whether or not you want to dedicate to it, feel free to shoot me a message here or in my direct messages. Once again, it is pretty late when I'm making this thread, so my little premise might not be the most adept description of an idea. I will be more than willing to clear things up with a bit of rest. So for now, I shall see you all soon.

Last edited:
Bump. And decided to try and re write the singular idea in question, because Jesus, I did not like the old wording.

Hey, I really like this idea! It seem really interesting and I’d love to do it with you. I do usually play male characters but I’m down for try play a female :)

No worries mate. Feel free to DM me to discuss the details, character and all that jazz with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back