• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A is for Avenger

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
a plot to work on

Hello, i am nate and I'm looking for someone who's willing to do an Avengers roleplay with me.

Okay, it's not exactly about the Avengers but more like the Avengers kids and there's a bigger plot to it which I can discuss in PM. If you're interested, the requirements are as follows:

โ€ข Be able to reply at least once a day, if not more. I'm on summer break so im very active.

โ€ข Be able to reply with 2-3 paragraphs, if not more. 2-3 is a minimum for me and I never go below.

โ€ข Be able to play a lot of characters. We will be sharing a lot of NPCs and as mains, we will probably play three or four characters each. Now that does not mean three paragraphs of content for each character, I just mean three paragraphs total.

โ€ข Please plot with me and help with ideas and stuff because I'm always open to hearing plot bunnies and suggestions you might have.

โ€ข Have some knowledge of the marvel cinematic universe and the avengers movies. I know nothing about the comics but as long as you have seen the avengers and age of ultron, we should be good to go.

I think that's about it! If you're interested, plee comment below or PM me and we can get down to discussing more of the plot. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back