A Introduction

Hello! I'm Jean, A role-player like everyone one this site whose eager to start a good story. I'm a bit new to Rps having started a little over ten months ago but I am decent with the length of my replies. If you are interested in a role-play with me then feel free to message me.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPNation. If you ever need any assistance, just ask and someone will be there to help. :D

Welcome to the site. :) If you're looking for partners, feel free to make a post in either the looking for partners or looking for group section of the site that are accessible on the home page. Happy partner hunting.

Welcome ...
You mean 'An introduction'.
*Forehead vein throbs visibly*
Hope you enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back