A (Hopefully Not Too Awkward) Introduction

neonHeiress

Lurker
Hello! I'm new to RpNation, and have never been on an RP site quite like it. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say in the into, nor what is expected of me, but I'm going to give it my best try!

I've done an insane amount of one-on-one RPing, and I enjoy mostly romance and drama. My RP's are generally fairly dark, and I don't do any sort of fluff very well. I do like magic - sometimes - though most of the time my RP's are in the realm of normal humans. Superhero AU's and Zombie AU's are not unheard of, though!

Hey there! I'm also new to this site (though I use to role play all the time for several years, might be a bit rusty but I think I know what I'm doing for the most part haha!) but it sounds like we might be interested in the same plot styles, do you have any specific plots in mind?

Welcome to RPN! I hope you find what will excel you here, as there are so many amazing writers and people here. I’m sure you will make great friendships and partnerships here!
Also I must say, the Owner and Admins are all amazing people and there are plenty of helpers afoot!
Again Welcome to RPN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back