A hopeful, yet hopelessly lost, newbie reporting for duty!

cosmicality

One Time Luck
Er, hi!

Gosh, I have no idea what I am doing. It took me so long to figure out how to get an avatar and figure out how to make a post... but I did it!
So, here I am. Saying hello to any strangers who browse this section of the forums. ^^
I am an experienced roleplayer from different platforms (Facebook, mobile apps, MMORPG video games, etc.), but this will be my first time poking my head around forum roleplaying. In fact, I've not got much experience with forums as a whole, so this will certainly all be very interesting and, I'm sure, entirely confusing all at once!

I have a lot of rp universe interests. I won't go into them on this post, but I'll list a couple.
Some of them are simple, such as: k-pop, vocaloids, Marvel, original AUs, etc. Some are animes (mostly Naruto and other shounen universes). Some are video games (League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Zelda, etc.)

I'm a uni student (English/Linguistics major). Now that it's summertime, I have so much free time to spend. ;u;
I really hope I can make some good friends and have a fun time roleplaying on RP Nation.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading. <3

Edit: I think this was way too long, sorry. ene

Last edited:
Er, hi!

Gosh, I have no idea what I am doing. It took me so long to figure out how to get an avatar and figure out how to make a post... but I did it!
So, here I am. Saying hello to any strangers who browse this section of the forums. ^^
I am an experienced roleplayer from different platforms (Facebook, mobile apps, MMORPG video games, etc.), but this will be my first time poking my head around forum roleplaying. In fact, I've not got much experience with forums as a whole, so this will certainly all be very interesting and, I'm sure, entirely confusing all at once!

I have a lot of rp universe interests. I won't go into them on this post, but I'll list a couple.
Some of them are simple, such as: k-pop, vocaloids, Marvel, original AUs, etc. Some are animes (mostly Naruto and other shounen universes). Some are video games (World of Warcraft, Zelda, etc.)

I'm a uni student (English/Linguistics major). Now that it's summertime, I have so much free time to spend. ;u;
I really hope I can make some good friends and have a fun time roleplaying on RP Nation.

welcome cosmic!
LOL facebook rp platform is so toxic, i left it as soon as I could hahah but WELCOME!
Welcome to rpnationa and hope you enjoy yoruself!

welcome cosmic!
LOL facebook rp platform is so toxic, i left it as soon as I could hahah but WELCOME!
Welcome to rpnationa and hope you enjoy yoruself!

Ah, thank you so much! I hope I can figure it out and have fun, too. ^^
Yeaaah, well I rp in kpop agencies that are like based on another site but we use FB accounts and groups to organize our roleplaying.
When I was younger I tried freelance FB roleplaying, and yeah imma give that one a whole yikes, LOL.

Anyways, thanks for the lovely welcome!

Er, hi!

Some of them are simple, such as: k-pop, vocaloids, Marvel, original AUs, etc. Some are animes (mostly Naruto and other shounen universes). Some are video games (League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Zelda, etc.)

Hey there! Welcome to the site, it's great to have ya. I'm always open to talk or rp, just hit me up if you're interested. (:
I'd love to talk about fandoms and original stories and see if we can form something.

I used to love roleplaying Naruto OC's so much! Welcome and I hope we can RP sometime soon :)

Er, hi!

Hello!

Hey there! Welcome to the site, it's great to have ya. I'm always open to talk or rp, just hit me up if you're interested. (:
I'd love to talk about fandoms and original stories and see if we can form something.

Thank you! Okay, sure, we can talk any time! I'm not too sure how all that works on here. :)
Feel free to hmu if we had any of the same interests!

I used to love roleplaying Naruto OC's so much! Welcome and I hope we can RP sometime soon :)

Oh, really? Do people still have much interest around stuff like Naruto on this site? I'll have to look into it.
Thank you for the warm welcome, Dem!

Users who are viewing this thread