Absence A hiatus

ninbinz

Master of Malign Maladies
Ok so the title might be a little sensationalist but it is in essence what will happen.

First to explain my transition from moderator-hood. I prefer to let people know so they don't get the wrong idea.

My life of late has been rather hectic and as a result I haven't been able to commit to a lot. I can barely keep up with four roleplays (two of which move at a post per 2 months). So, it is only logical that I have not been able to keep up with my moderating duties. As such I have been allowed to step down and return to life before I became a moderator.

Now to address this title. I will remain on the site for the life of the roleplays I'm participating in. After that I''ll be taking some time to focus on other things, not as important personally but paramount in regards to where I want to go in life.

I will be back but not for some time.

All the season's wishes and my greatest regards to everyone I've met.

Say man, I wish you good luck in your endeavors.

And if you need to drop out of my roleplay i completely understand. :3 You gotta do what's best for you.

I understand the feeling of having to abandon the moderator position because of irl things. It especially sucks if you really enjoyed the position, but we can only bare so much. Hope things work out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back