• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A hero to settle what? [Ordeus & Believing Heart]

OOC
Here
The door of his room opened in silence as a woman shape slipped in the room and immediatly dissapeared in the shadows of the place. She slowly approached behind him in total silence

Tito felt like being watched. It was creepy since he was sure that he was alone in the room. He get off the bed and went to the window to pull the certain aside and let the moonlight light the room.

As he was facing the window, he felt two arms sliding on each side of him, two warm and soft hand slowly found their way on his chest as a warm familliar body prest against his back. She was so closed that he could smell her sweat floral perfume as Prisao's low seductive voice slide in his ear "What a delicious catch in my web tonight..."

Tito trembled and held on the windowsill to avoid collapsing. "P... Prisao?! What a... are you doing in m... my room?" He asked stuttering, assuming that she was about to throw him out through the window.

Prisao let out soft laugh, before placing a burning kiss on Tito's neck "I catched my prey" she answered, her hot breath running on his skin

Tito's mood changed incredibly fast. He felt only hot and enticed. "No cold blades this time?" He whispered.

Prisao's hand slowly started to move from his chest and down towards his tighs "No blade..." she answered as she took one of his hand to place it on her tigh.

Tito turned and kissed Prisao patiently while holing his close in his arms. He couldn't resist her seduction. In fact, he didn't want to resist at all.

In fact Tito never had a chance to resist to Makiri, who whit her power turned herself into a Prisao clone at one thing close, her perfume filled whit neurotoxin, allowing her to seduce anyone. She let go of his lips to devour his throat whit her burning mouth.

Tito felt that he had lost the chance to take the lead and she was handling him. But a moment later he had lost the ability to think and became a puppet in her hands.

Makiri took a couple step backward and slowly undressed in front of him just to see the desire in Tito's eyes as her more than generous forms unwrapped for him

Tito was mesmerized by her actions. He watched her silently then looked at his bed almost forgetting the words he needed to say.
(We're getting close to redlines. Time skip to morning?)

When Makiri pushed him on his bed, he didn't need to say anything as she pleasured him until the next morning.

Tito over slept that morning. He who used to wake up around four in the morning, opened his eyes at eight when sunlight had filled his room. He smiled out of satisfaction and rolled then memory of the last night came to his mind like a haze. He sat up quickly and looked around to see if it had really happened.

Makiri was still sleeping right next to him her naked beauty proving it all really happened.

Tito watched Prisao's face with a lovely smile. He still couldn't believe it but he felt like he loved that girl. He bent and kissed her cheek gently.

Makiri smiled as she woke up "If that's what you got for my friend she's gonna get addicted to you." said the woman as she stretched her body

Tito sat up straight as if lightening had stroke him. "What the... who are you?" He asked. Now that he wasn't bewitched, he could tell that woman wasn't Prisao even if looked a lot like her.

Makiri removed the illusion on body, revealing the redhead beauty goddess she was to him. "you already know me... deeply if i can say so" she said whit a seductive smile

Tito gasped and fell from his bed. He snatched his robs and wore it on quickly before standing up again. "You..." He still couldn't believe how badly he had been deceived. "You shameless bitch... get out of my house!" He yelled at her suddenly as reddened in rage.

Makiri smiled at him "am too tired to move" She said before strecthing and closing her eyes

Tito didn't see him a match for Makiri's strength to left the room angrily and changed into his working clothes before leaving the house to attend his duties. He temper was like hell the whole day.

If Tito had listen a bit more durings Larsaken's explanation of the Dragon, he would had know that Makiri was weak physically, so much that she can only fight because she can control every vegetal life. But when he came back she was gone even if her perfume was still filling the room.

Tito wasn't a man who would fight a woman physically and he was vulnerable against her seduction so was really glad when found out that she had left him alone. He had servants to wash everything in his room and slept in a guest room that night.

This time his surprise visit was waiting for him to wake up while sharpening a knife and sitting on the window "Makiri told me you had an intense night whit me" said Prisao right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back