• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A hero to settle what? [Ordeus & Believing Heart]

OOC
Here
Larsaken laughed whit her "In fact after Altwar, who is actually a hundred and fifty five years old, am the oldest of our group at a hundred and twelve" He said honnestly whit a smile

Suna stopped laughing and became serious. "Larsaken, I wish we make our intentions clear right now. Do you know what I've planned for you?" She asked him formally.

Larsaken smiled "I could have ask Phoenix to tell me since you appeared, but i prefer to hear you tell me" he answered whit honesty

"I'm going to formally make you a king. What do you say about that?" Suna cleared her intention directly.

"That am happy that your will be the queen at my side" answered Larsaken directly whit a smile

"I think you can handle responsibilities of a king. But there is one more thing... one selfish desire." She said with a softer tone. "You say you'd like to be my side as king and queen. What about as a woman? I can't calm down this private part of my mind that wants to be see depths of your heart and make sure she has a permanent place there."

Larsaken lean toward her to take her hand as the Phoenix Spirit flew to her shoulder. "Let me show you the depths of his heart" said the fire bird. Immediatly Suna saw everything of Larsaken's feelings toward, that since the signs of conflict appearred he always had her safety in mind, that inside of him he already had swore to support and protect her at the cost of his life. She could saw his heart in his chest burning whit a fire lit by his love for her.

Suna's face burned red like fire. "I can't wait to see you beside me as my husband." She spoke sweetly for the first time.

Larsaken smiled at her as he reached in his coat "Altwar was always ready for anything." He pulled out a ring made out of ruby and gold. The ruby was shaped like a phoenix whit his head around a gold sun like he was protecting it, the gold running on each side was creating a feather pattern forming wings. Larsaken became serious for a moment "I dont expect an answer right away, if you want to think about it take the time you need and when you'll be ready, wear the ring."

Suna's heart throbbed as she touched the ring. She held it in her fist and nodded. "I'll take good care of it until the right time." She whispered then looked up into his eyes. "I'll be waiting for you to shine as our king. I assure you that they'll be begging you soon..." She told her as her cheeks turned red in excitement.

Larsaken smiled at her "No they will be begging for us... am not going to rule alone" he said softly

"You are so considering." Suna said cutely then added the ring to another ring that was hanging from her neck under her dress; ruby ring of the previous king. "Now it's time to make preparation for you residency." She said then pulled a rope to call servants in.

"Also you can contact the Phoenix from anywhere in the castle even if am not in the room. Just say his name and he will allow us to comunicate at all time" Whisperred Larsaken to her before getting up

"Thank you." Suna said before the servants came. She ordered them to show all rooms and chambers of the castle to Larsaken so that he could chose one or more for himself.

Larsaken chose a room not too far from the Suna's but also toward the other commanding officer so he wouldn't raise suspicions too quickly

Servants asked his idea about furniture and prepared the room for him in a few hours.

(Is it happily ever after or something is going to happen to them?)

(well i got nothing planned ahead this time so i was going for an happy ending)

(I hope for a nice comedy)

Weeks after Luna's wedding, lord Tito was training his horse when happened to pass by house of Darkrasvar. He halted his horse and wondered if the man was home at that hour of day.

A cold voice came from the roof, the same voice who placed a knife on his throat the last time he heard it "well if it isn't Lord traitor himself." said Prisao looking down at him

Tito felt the coldness of the knife on his neck again and looked p quickly. "It's Tito, miss Prisao. Is your father home? I wish to have a short conversation with him." He said politely.

Prisao jumped down from the roof and landed whit agility in front of him "no he's not home and i suppose since you have no one to work for as a spy, i can't really call you traitor anymore." She said

Tito unmounted his horse in respect of Prisao. "Miss, in case that you care about that matter, I should explain that I was a negotiator, not a traitor." He said gently defending his honor.

Prisao laughed at him "well you were awfull at it since Larsaken, an outsider managed to end this war in less time it took you to first see Luna" She told him whitout mercy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back