• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Heist of Hearts (1x1, FxF)

ISHTAR

life is like a dream for the dead
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey dreamers

I'm looking for a roleplay partner, 21+, with some experience, to dive into a long-term, literate, slow-burn, heist thriller with a dark, romantic adventure theme. I want to create a meaningful story and seek someone who enjoys character development and world-building. Potentially someone who's not-so-ghost-friendly and open to chatting OOC on Discord. I like sharing memes, music, building lore as we go, concepts and art ideas for the setting and characters, etc.

This story is not exactly an original concept. It's a tale as old as time but one I find myself wanting to write. Been roleplaying for 15+ years, on and off, so I've seen it allnothing new under the sun, and all that. But when the muse hits, it hits, am I right?

The story is set in a picturesque city, or a small town, where our characters find themselves. A Princess, burdened by her royal responsibilities, rents an inconspicuous apartment in the city. She meets a charming, roguish character who moonlights as a Thief. She is torn between her royal heritage and the exhilarating life with the enigmatic Thief, leading to a decision that could change her destiny forever. There's a lot of tension, a lot of chemistry, and loads of twists and turns. The darker, the better. FxF preferred, but will do FxM if it feels right.

Modern day? Futuristic, Sci-fi? Fantasy? I'm open to the possibilities.

If that sounds like your jam, hit me up!

I look forward to collaborating with you. :)

Swinging in the backyard
Pull up in your fast car
Whistling my name

Open up a beer
And you say, "Get over here
And play a video game"

I'm in his favourite sundress
Watchin' me get undressed
Take that body downtown

I say, "You the bestest"
Lean in for a big kiss
Put his favourite perfume on