• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes

Actually, now that I think about it, I'll make William Black's grand-children, since if he died at age 90-something, they'd have to be in their 50's for it to make sense.

Stupid human biology.

Hang on, I'll find some excuse...

Hey Birdsie! Sorry for the disappearing act in the last rp, as I may hae said, school had been pretty hectic. But now that my midterms have finished I have found myself with a lot of free time. So, if you would have me, I would like to join this one. I'll try to be more active this time an to make a more engaging and active character as well.

Hey Birdsie! Sorry for the disappearing act in the last rp, as I may hae said, school had been pretty hectic. But now that my midterms have finished I have found myself with a lot of free time. So, if you would have me, I would like to join this one. I'll try to be more active this time an to make a more engaging and active character as well.
Oh wow that's a lot of people
Just wondering if there's enough room for one more. :\
Yes.

Can I be a cat? Like, a wizened and powerful wizard was cursed by a wretched demon into a cute and adorable (though often grumpy) cat? His powers would only be a fraction of what it used to be, about above average, and he joined the guild in hopes of encountering a cure for the curse, would that be alright? He'd be wearing an oversized wizard hat and would often be seen struggling to walk on his own two feet.

Can I be a cat? Like, a wizened and powerful wizard was cursed by a wretched demon into a cute and adorable (though often grumpy) cat? His powers would only be a fraction of what it used to be, about above average, and he joined the guild in hopes of encountering a cure for the curse, would that be alright? He'd be wearing an oversized wizard hat and would often be seen struggling to walk on his own two feet.
Sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back