• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "A good story should make you laugh, and a moment later break your heart." Let's write it together!

Dangerous Professional

SORRY. Offline indefinitely.
If this is what you're looking for in a partner…

- high quality, descriptive writing with accurate details, no fluff and an occasional typo

- portrayal of realistically masculine men, some of which might be tough assholes, kindhearted father figures, or just young, manly men seeking their path, and anything in between

- different genres and scenarios as long as we get excited for the same thing, like: southern gothic, space opera, modern prison, end of the world, old west, medieval, pirates, soldiers, jungles, shanty towns, WWIII, you tell me…

- pursuing story-driven plots and engaging character arcs

- honest communication

- no expectations beyond what we agree upon

- someone who will grow to adore our characters

- a good time!

…and if you're an adult, experienced roleplayer who wants to co-create realistic, memorable stories, don't hesitate to message me!

Please include your writing information, a roleplay writing sample, and anything else you want to share. Let me know if you're interested in 1x2 rps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back