• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy a generic, satirical fantasy rp with little to no effort put into the beginning

Swoob

listen here bucko
join me as i lazily spin u a story unlike anybody has never heard before

this is going to be an ultra-simplified fantasy rp written in casual text-like speak like this for comedic effect (or regular if people detest it so). who knows where this thing will go. maybe it'll be exactly what im advertising or maybe the fact that this is just to be silly and make fun of fantasy clichés will ironically turn it into something unique and engaging. the purpose of this is just to have fun, mess around and do whatever within the boundaries of rpn rules (justifiably so), not to be an engaging and meaningful story (tho who knows it may end up becoming that). if ur still down feel free to express ur interest below and ill get started as soon as i garner enough to kick this off the ground c:

[QUOTE="Cez Bloodblade]Lmao! I wanna see this one come to light just for humour purposes!

[/QUOTE]
yeah, same here

that sound really fun, i would totally be up for something like that! thought at first i didnt see that the *swim* picture was you signature so i thought it was a exampel lol, im a bit in love with somewhat ironic, on purpose, shitty drawings. but i would totally be up for a straight up faux text adventure style rp

moize said:
that sound really fun, i would totally be up for something like that! thought at first i didnt see that the *swim* picture was you signature so i thought it was a exampel lol, im a bit in love with somewhat ironic, on purpose, shitty drawings. but i would totally be up for a straight up faux text adventure style rp
that actually gives me an idea id totally be down for creating the occasional drawing in paintbrush for the rp (like fanta my art skills are also very formidable)

edit: i would like to add that the protrusions you see in the bottom row of tsukiyamas are in fact legs and i apologize if anybody has misconstrued these cryptic structures for something much worse which was in no way my intention

Last edited by a moderator:
we are both true artists

tumblr_o62etnRlu81v3cmf6o1_500.png

alrighty my dudes im gonna create the thread rn, ill give u all the link when its up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back