• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Game Called Life (Accepting)

Hello there! Are you still accepting for new players (the title seems to say so ;) . Anyway... This seems like a very structured roleplay, so would you recommend it to someone relatively new to roleplaying? Thanks in advance.

Love the idea though!

GrottyStatute74 said:
Hello there! Are you still accepting for new players (the title seems to say so ;) . Anyway... This seems like a very structured roleplay, so would you recommend it to someone relatively new to roleplaying? Thanks in advance.
Love the idea though!
We are still accepting of course :3 the details are in the Overview and CS page. Also all we really expect is at least a paragraph of stuff so others can have stuff to go off of.

But, you are free to join if you would like to owo

I am completely fine with what is to come.

They need to send a hundred more men if they want to kill Alexander.

At least.

EDIT:

And yeah, doing it today would be p crisp in my honest opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose today is fine :P

You people have a habit of making me choose between things <.<

Example: Study for important test...orrrr RP >.> xD

RP always wins o-o

EDIT: I think our little group is outside of town though.

Last edited by a moderator:
xEmoBunnehx said:
I suppose today is fine :P
You people have a habit of making me choose between things <.<

Example: Study for important test...orrrr RP >.> xD

RP always wins o-o

EDIT: I think our little group is outside of town though.
The event begins at night time so it would be pretty simple to move everyone back inside the city by then owo

Alright alright peoples!!

I am posting the event in about an hour... This is a warning for what is to come... Please either post or prepare to write something a touch longer cause of the timeskip to that evening within the RP...

Though... If you all need more time or something I can easily postpone it roll tomorrow ;3

[QUOTE="Kel Vas]*lays on floor*
At this point I owe a wall..

[/QUOTE]
Gotten lazy haven't ya x3

Not certain if I should post it now... Seems none of the others are around

Exanis said:
Hello, it is I.
Others.

That is all, continue on with your lives.
Dunno if it would be fair to just start it up with only one person... However, with my ever increasing boredom I'm tempted to do it anyway...

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Dunno if it would be fair to just start it up with only one person... However, with my ever increasing boredom I'm tempted to do it anyway...

[/QUOTE]
Just do whatever you find the most fun, pretty sure the others would gladly tag along with the upcoming event's direction.

So..I can't do anything until I go home and I don't know when that might be because a lot is going on right now. Sorry guys! I'll post as soon as I can.. But no promises..

xEmoBunnehx said:
So..I can't do anything until I go home and I don't know when that might be because a lot is going on right now. Sorry guys! I'll post as soon as I can.. But no promises..
You are alright, just keep us updated if you can. If it is too personal, then I shall just hold your well being in hope.

So uh, how would everyone react if Alex dropped a metric fuckton of black magic on the Denizens?

Just wondering.

Exanis said:
So uh, how would everyone react if Alex dropped a metric fuckton of black magic on the Denizens?
Just wondering.
It would most likely cause further issues between the denizens and the Adventuerers.... The hero's of old would probably be split on how to feel about Alexander... And the current antagonist would greatly approve as your probably playing into his plans :3

... But like... Using the shadows to drag people into a plague that turns them into zombies that attack the rest of the Denizens while dragging them into the eternal void to create more.

Revenge though.

I'm honestly split.

Exanis said:
... But like... Using the shadows to drag people into a plague that turns them into zombies that attack the rest of the Denizens while dragging them into the eternal void to create more.
Revenge though.

I'm honestly split.
I'm all for the start of the zombie apocalypse x3

Though you should probably avoid it from a future plot perspective....

@Exanis

Trashing your previous efforts so soon? I can ensure you such an act would make you an antagonist of at least three individuals. Ashe included.

@Kel Vas

Alexander wouldn't take the situation too well. It's like pretty much spitting in his face for everything he had tried.

I suppose I'll hold off on the zombie apocalypse for when it actually is a viable reaction from Alexander. Well, anyway, I gotta now go an revise a lot of my draft, and by that I mean, I'm gonna go finish the OTHER draft that I was writing at the same time depending on the route I wanted to go.

@Exanis

You are right, I forgot that Alexander is little more than a child during these times. Expecting his endeavors to move things so easily, I do see how he could take it as having them spit in his face. Poor boy doesn't realize his 'attempt' was comparable to a "Oh, we desire peace, we aren't going to hurt you. We want to help!", whilst keeping nuclear warheads primed and aimed in their face.

Oh? Did I just leak a spoiler?

Either way, I'll look forward to it Exanis!! I've been so lazy I have been falling completely behind on my posts >.<.

@Kel Vas

I can see what you mean when you call him a child, though it wouldn't be the same term I would use. I suppose he's extremely open in his desires and beliefs most of the time. Wearing his emotions on his sleeves and all that. It wasn't even him expecting things to get better overnight, he just wanted to alleviate some tension. For the Denizens to attack in such a way has thoroughly made him lose his belief in maintaining peace between the two groups. His previous desire for unity for all has now pretty much changed to safety of adventurers first, everything else second. Because at this point, the Adventurers have suffered ore losses than the Denizens, or so he believes, and that is pretty much his new motivation for his actions.

tl;dr Alexander is painfully optimistic and buys into naivety time and time again, but now he's completely disillusioned with the Denizens. If things follow this path, I may actually get to show why I call him a 'monster' all the time in the ooc chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back