• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A FxM or a FxF plot!

Scarlett Wyverne

Fiery Little Thing
Hihi!I It's Scarlett Wyverne.
I've got two specific plots in mind. As for what I'm looking for in a partner, I just want you to be 18 or older, ready for some dark/mature themes, and competent in writing English.
Without further nitpickery, here are my cravings (bold is what I want to play). PM me if you are interested, because I can't guarantee I'll see answers on this thread!

-Succubus x Knight/Huntsman. The setting would be a typical rural fantasy setting with vast untamed woodlands closely bordering small towns, and fraught with all manner of mythical creatures...both docile and otherwise.

-Princess x Handmaiden: This setting is an Egypt-esque "dystopian fantasy" where the princess of an isolated dynasty finds comfort in the arms of the high priestess. The relationship becomes oppressive, approaching abusive, and the princess's haindmaid seeks to help her escape...

Could probably go for some succubus x knight/huntsman. PM me? I'm new so I can't initiate conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back