• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi there! So I'm very interested in this roleplay and have every intention of joining, but I just have a quick question ^.^ would we be using anime face claims or realistic face claims? Either way is fine, but I would like to know before I begin creating my character :) Thanks!

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]Name: Branislav Rashkovsky

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

View attachment 261043

Faction: Leader of The Outcasts

Personality: Branislav is often considered to be the cold itself. He is ruthless, calculating, unforgiving and concerned about nothing but survival. The collapse of his government and the ruination of the modern world had absolutely no affect on him as he did not care. This was nothing but a new challenge for him to face. An iron fist is what he rules by, he sets an example for the people that follow him, and he gives them a reason for following him. His humor is very dry and mostly pretty vulgar, though he is not often seen laughing or smiling at that. His life has made him hard, his training had made him deadly, and his skills have made him the best at what he does. He does not flinch at violence, death or blood. He absolutely hates the thought of the Fallen Star Nation and their ideas for running a civilization.

Bio: Branislav is Ex-Spetsnaz, and found himself on the run from multiple hitmen after he destroyed very precious documents belonging to factions present in Russia after the fall of Project Triton. Forced to leave Russia he made his way to the United States by any means necessary, this journey taking several years in fact. After he grouped up with other outlaws that were running from government subsidiaries and the Fallen Star Nation he formed what people call 'The Outcasts' with a few others. At first he did not run or lead anything, but after his skills and astounding ability to get things done was noticed by everyone else in the group he was nominated the head of The Outcasts. Now they find themselves a larger force than ever anticipated by the original members, and at war with the FSN. The project H.E.A.T details are known to The Outcasts only by rumors and whatever documents they can find, but they aim to see it succeed only if the world does not end up ruled by the FSN.

His personal life began in the slums of St. Petersburg, fighting poverty and living a daily struggle to survive. At the age of 15 he had already killed 3 people and was recruited (Kidnapped) by Spetsnaz and from that day he was taken under their wing. For years he was tortured, taught to fight with his hands, taught to shoot, taught to survive, and taught to kill. When the last remaining branch of the government collapsed there was no need or funding for the Spetsnaz and this caused Branislav to have to split off from them. Struggling to find food or water, he ended up taking jobs for shady underworld criminal organizations and that is where he did his final mission. After the documents he recovered were burned his head had a bounty on it that drew the attention of anyone and everyone who lived in Russia. For years he fled and hid under the radar, and he found himself having no choice but to move to America.

Inventory: Branislav has his combat gear which is highly-insulated and built for travel through the snow lands of the now frozen world. He has a pair of spiked ice climbing shoes that hang off of his back hip by a belt, and a pair of ice picks on the other side. His main weapon is a silenced prototype sniper rifle which has an effective range of about half a mile depending on the wind, and a clip of 10 rounds. Sadly he only had 35 bullets remaining at this moment.

He also has a deadly combat knife:View attachment 261049

Skillset: His skills are vast in number but the main ones include an undying will for survival, an unparalleled tenacity and stiff upper lip, an incredibly good aim and hand-to-hand combat skills, and the mind of a brilliant tactician. He is very patient and can withstand the cold and pain more than most people.

The drawbacks he suffers from are mostly due to the fact that he has a hard time making friends (That he doesn't end up killing), and he can be quite stubborn when pursuing a challenging objective.

[/QUOTE]
So he's pretty much Jesus at everything, but his main weakness is that he's edgy?

ShadowWalker254 said:
I feel awful for this, but your C.S is denied. It lacks in almost every category, and that isn't something you want in a casual - detailed Rp. If you remake the C.S and show some promise, I'll accept it, but for now you're denied..
It does say work in progress at the top of their CS.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]It does say work in progress at the top of their CS.

[/QUOTE]
ahh it seems to be too late anyways, she's a bit busy with other things so she's stepping out of this rp :/

[QUOTE="The Endergod]It does say work in progress at the top of their CS.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, didn't see that... Also, long-time-no-see Ender! What've you been up too?

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm doing alright man, and I'm coming up with a CS now, it should be done in like and hour or so.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, can't wait to see what you came up with!

I'm almost done, I just can't decide which sniper rifle I want him to have. I'm stuck between the Accuracy International AS50 and the

.408 Cheyenne Tactical.

I don't understand what you mean by he's Jesus at everything. He's a human, he's just a trained soldier. Being the leader of a faction it would kind of defeat the purpose if he was just some regular Joe shmoe. A gun and hand-to-hand combat is his only way of fighting much like every other human. He's not stronger than everybody, not faster than everybody, he has no super powers, I don't understand what I would remove from the character. It's not like I'm going to make him un-hitable, un-killable or anything like that.

Also just throwing this out there, you'd kind of have to be more than the average human to survive the frozen planet in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Folk Tale]I don't understand what you mean by he's Jesus at everything. He's a human, he's just a trained soldier. Being the leader of a faction it would kind of defeat the purpose if he was just some regular Joe shmoe. A gun and hand-to-hand combat is his only way of fighting much like every other human. He's not stronger than everybody, not faster than everybody, he has no super powers, I don't understand what I would remove from the character. It's not like I'm going to make him un-hitable, un-killable or anything like that.

[/QUOTE]
I get why you're doing it mate, you're the leader of the most feared group in America - of-course you should be above the regular joe.

If you're concerns are around me power-playing then I assure you, I'm more than willing to have my character take a blow and/or lose a fight if it fits the story better. I'll change the character if you really want me to, it's not that big of a deal I just figured I would make case. If not, then by all means if you think I'm abusing the character when we actually roleplay all you have do is call me out on it. I don't mean to come off as rude or anything so please don't take my post the wrong way. :)

man, my character is going to contrast a lot with all the other one's ^^;

I was thinking, since so far there are only males, I could maybe try to make a female character? I've not had too much practice with playing two characters, but I could try for sake of 'balance' perhaps? I'm almost done with my male character anyways, but if i were to create a female I would probably do it tomorrow. let me know what you think

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]If you're concerns are around me power-playing then I assure you, I'm more than willing to have my character take a blow and/or lose a fight if it fits the story better. I'll change the character if you really want me to, it's not that big of a deal I just figured I would make case. If not, then by all means if you think I'm abusing the character when we actually roleplay all you have do is call me out on it. I don't mean to come off as rude or anything so please don't take my post the wrong way. :)

[/QUOTE]
No, I thought your character was fine from the start, it was just that I was worried about power-play.

So in other words, don't stress - you're fine!

Deviced said:
man, my character is going to contrast a lot with all the other one's ^^;
I was thinking, since so far there are only males, I could maybe try to make a female character? I've not had too much practice with playing two characters, but I could try for sake of 'balance' perhaps? I'm almost done with my male character anyways, but if i were to create a female I would probably do it tomorrow. let me know what you think
It would be great as we need some more woman in this Rp! Like you just noted it's a pretty big sausage fest at this moment in time, haha.

I'll even tweak my characters gender if need be.

Last edited by a moderator:
ShadowWalker254 said:
It would be great as we need some more woman in this Rp! Like you just noted it's a pretty big sausage fest at this moment in time, haha.
I'll even tweak my characters gender if need be.
sounds good! :) I'll quickly think of a background for my chara, since I'm currently getting carried away with his personality... oops. I'm an 'over-sharer' apparently :P

Deviced said:
sounds good! :) I'll quickly think of a background for my chara, since I'm currently getting carried away with his personality... oops. I'm an 'over-sharer' apparently :P
I got carried away with my chars bio :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back