• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Friend in Need....

NerdieBirdie

Following the Wind
Hi, so um, I'm new, hi!

I would prefer to RP with one (active) person or a small group. I enjoy fantasy, modern, futuristic... I can do dragons and Pokémon as well! I'm pretty open to ideas.

I don't know anyone here, so if you need a buddy, let me know!

Have a great day!

Hey!! I'd love someone to write with!
I love darker stories between couples.
Like an addict and an innocent.
The innocent being my oc, doing her best to keep things above water while her boyfriend/girlfriend is making thier lives ten times harder together.
See, sucker for romantic plots. Anywhoo if maybe you'd like to write just message me!(:

Hey!! I'd love someone to write with!
I love darker stories between couples.
Like an addict and an innocent.
The innocent being my oc, doing her best to keep things above water while her boyfriend/girlfriend is making thier lives ten times harder together.
See, sucker for romantic plots. Anywhoo if maybe you'd like to write just message me!(:
Hello hi you seem fun! Want to RP? :D

I'd like to roleplay! I won't do smut but I can do gore and violence.
A small group roleplay sounds pretty fun! Either one on one or small group is fine for me.
I usually prefer to play male characters but I can do female characters too!
And I've never done romance but I'd like to try!
Fantasy or sci fi sounds pretty cool!
I'm fairly new for I haven't used this site much.
I'd like to do humanoid or dragons :3

Hi, so um, I'm new, hi!

I would prefer to RP with one (active) person or a small group. I enjoy fantasy, modern, futuristic... I can do dragons and Pokémon as well! I'm pretty open to ideas.

Have a great day!
Hi there
Hi, so um, I'm new, hi!

Have a great day!
hey! I'd love to Rp with you! Shoot me a pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back