A formal reintroduction.

Your title is a bit messy. Would this suffice?

I wrote some haikus.
About cannibalism.
They're in your yearbook.

Practice makes perfect
It's a fairly simple form of poetry, you just write five syllables for the 1st and 3rd line and 7 syllables for the middle. I have fun with it and they can resonate with me often. The other's about time travel which has interested me in the past before, couple it in with a simple human need to undo our mistakes.

It's a fairly simple form of poetry, you just write five syllables for the 1st and 3rd line and 7 syllables for the middle. I have fun with it and they can resonate with me often. The other's about time travel which has interested me in the past before, couple it in with a simple human need to undo our mistakes.
Got deep quickly. I’m the simple minded type

Got deep quickly. I’m the simple minded type
So am I, fairly simple poetry for a fairly simple person.

You built a time machine
Let me undo my mistakes
For I regret their ends
Let me fix the wrongs
So I can live better days

not to hard to understand, eh? Maybe you can or can't relate I can tend to think philosophically sometimes but my mind's to convoluted to use big boy vocabulary terms so I just simplify it.
Like with the haiku I posted.

So am I, fairly simple poetry for a fairly simple person.

You built a time machine
Let me undo my mistakes
For I regret their ends
Let me fix the wrongs
So I can live better days

not to hard to understand, eh? Maybe you can or can't relate I can tend to think philosophically sometimes but my mind's to convoluted to use big boy vocabulary terms so I just simplify it.
Like with the haiku I posted.
I give out free therapy and want to start charging. It fries a brain . XD

I give out free therapy and want to start charging. It fries a brain . XD
I've done that before. Definitely can help you if you have relationship issues but I've also tried to deal with people with mental illnesses and I figured it just was not worth it back than, not all can be helped. Helped to know where my expertise lied, I wouldn't know if you've ever had any problems like that however.

I've done that before. Definitely can help you if you have relationship issues but I've also tried to deal with people with mental illnesses and I figured it just was not worth it back than, not all can be helped. Helped to know where my expertise lied, I wouldn't know if you've ever had any problems like that however.
Fair point. I can advise everywhere but mental health issues. I advise a professional then

Fair point. I can advise everywhere but mental health issues. I advise a professional then
Yeah I especially hate when I made the realization that I couldn't help them. You never like learning that something's beyond your control, especially in a case where the solution is "Sit still and have someone who can help you do it." cause than the result is never immediate. But then again, when is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back