• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Fledgling's Birth

Ilstead

Previously Edward Valentine
Lillianna groaned as another vampire sank his teeth into the flesh of her neck and drank his fill. She no longer had the strength to fight back, or even scream. Her head just lolled to the side, her neck and shoulders covered in puncture wounds and bruises and blood. The male attached to her neck tangled his hand in her hair, yanking her head further to the side as he sank himself deeper into her skin. Lillianna winced and a small, breathy whimper escaped from between her lips. "God I enjoy that sound," the male said as he released her and wiped his mouth. Lily's eyes closed and her lip quivered as he ran a finger from her collar bone to her bra strap and toyed with it teasingly. "Maybe I'll get to feed off of those soon," he said with a hungry stare towards her chest. Lily would've told him to Fuck off, but she couldn't bring herself to speak. The female's anger spiked at the thought of being so helpless, but she knew she physicallly couldn't do anything except hang there limply and wonder why they hadn't killed her yet.

Upstairs lily could hear the sounds of what could be gun fire and the screams of death maybe five floors up. A sudden boom shook the entire building in its foundations and the screams could be heard louder. Seems something was making its way down to dungeon and it was on a rampage. Three floors down and the screams could be heard with a mixture of voices.

"PLEASE! NO! I B-" Her voice was cut off, or maybe her head.

"YOU BAST-" His voice was cut off and then a wale of agony came from him. "FUCK YOU!!! YOUR TIME IS UP OLD MAN! THE WITCH WILL HAVE YOUR TERRITORY!!!"

Then silence. The same situation could be heard down to the last level. The level lily was captured in. Doors could be heard opening one by one down the hallway and each time they were closed with a sigh. The foot steps got closer and closer. Soon lily's door opened and shadowing figure stood at the door. He watched the girl. He could hear her heart beating, but he wanted to make sure her mind wasn't broke.

He spoke in a very tender tone. 'Hello? Whats your name?"

Lillianna's frown deepened when she heard the ruckus coming from above. She tried to lift her head to see what was going on, but ultimately failed, so instead she listened. Closing her eyes, she heard shouting and screaming and gunshots and even a big boom at some point. She heard something about an old man and a witch and then suddenly, silence. Lily's heart quickened as she noticed she had been left alone in the room when she opened her eyes. After a few moments of the sound of her weak breathing and thundering heart, Lily heard doors open and close. She kept her eyes focused on the only door that led to the room she was in until she saw a young looking man step out of the shadows. Her eyebrows attempted to knit together in confusion, but again she was too weak. When he asked her her name, Lily wanted to laugh. Here she was, upheld by a hook, bloodied and beaten, and he want to know her name? With an internal sigh, Lily accepted the wreck that was her life and humored herself by thinking her answer as if he could hear her. Lillianna Greene. What's your name? Oh! And could you do me a favor and get me off this hook? Because that'd be great."

After a few moments of seeing that thinking at him would not do the trick, Lillianna decided to try to speak. She gathered all her energy and put it into one simple word; "Lily".

The man smiled to the girl and he spoke up as he walked over to her, completely ignoring the other vampire who was now charging him. In the blink of an eye, the vampires head was clean on the floor and the man was wiping his dagger with a handkerchief. He looked at her all used up like this and he felt nothing but pity.

"Well Lily, I'm going to ask you one thing. Do you want to live?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lillianna couldn't help but feel a bit of pleasure seeing the young male take down the vampire. She knew she shouldn't have, but being used as a blood bag and a chew toy kind of desensitizes you to violence. "Do you want to live?" Uh, duh. Lily couldn't help the snarky thought. She wasn't in the best of moods. With a quick, but weak nod, the male had his answer.

The dagger he just wiped of blood was now brought against his flesh over so slowly. He dug deep into his forearm and as the blood started to trickled over his arm he brought it up to the girls lips.

"Drink and live forever. Don't and I'll make sure you die happy." That is all he said to the girl before going silent and waited her reaction.

Lily was so surprised she was able to give the male a shocked look. Considering her options, she weighed them and thought for a few moments before making her choice. The female wrapped her lips around the male's bleeding forearm and began to drink.

As the blood poured down the back of her throat, it would begin burn like a spiciness. Then that spiciness would evolved to a stinging sensation and finally a searing pain that slowly enveloped her entire body. Show would begin to cough and convulse before the body would give out and her heart would stop. Completely.

The man picked up the girl wedding style and slowly stood up from the dungeon room. He glanced around the room one last time, taking in all the chains and blood stains. He walked over to the dead man and grabbed the shirt from his body. He laid it upon her eyes and spoke in a soft tone.

He walked over to his cars and his perennials guard holding the middle car door open.He slowly placed the girl in the car and he walked over to the other side. He would close the door and immediately they would take off towards his house.

One Day would pass and Lily would wake up cold.

Lily woke up cold. Not a normal, let-me-grab-a-blanket-cold, but an internal chill, as if her core itself had been frozen. Weird thing was, she wasn't shivering. She just felt... uncomfortable, like wearing a retainer that you would forget about after a few minutes.

The female sat up, her body giving a slight groan of protest. Putting a hand to her head, Her squinted green eyes explored the space around her. "Where am I...?" She murmured to no one in particular. Well, she could speak.

(I'm not too sure what Lily would remember or act like, considering what I read from your plot. I don't exactly remember what it said so my post is quite short. Sorry.)

(Nevermind I found it in the Lore tab)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back