• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Few VERY weird plots. (Ignore Prefix/Post Count)

LOL. Category? as in plot? Do share.
hm, oh gish I just explained this the other day too tired right now lool, essentially a farm based in a world where different cross animal humans with the exception of sea life have somewhat rare or common human counterparts, some places are progressive in giving them right but in others it's pretty bad, as such straight animals of these types are extremly rare, cow girls being one off the lowest class out in the country with foxes rolling at the top of the hierarchy, from there additional things such as multiple characters, arcs, does a human stay there, does a human turn into a cow, is it a cow transferred there, is it two cows or a cow and a farmer, farm hand another animal cross working at the farm what pairing and such, mxd fxf so on lool XD

lol
hm, oh gish I just explained this the other day too tired right now lool, essentially a farm based in a world where different cross animal humans with the exception of sea life have somewhat rare or common human counterparts, some places are progressive in giving them right but in others it's pretty bad, as such straight animals of these types are extremly rare, cow girls being one off the lowest class out in the country with foxes rolling at the top of the hierarchy, from there additional things such as multiple characters, arcs, does a human stay there, does a human turn into a cow, is it a cow transferred there, is it two cows or a cow and a farmer, farm hand another animal cross working at the farm what pairing and such, mxd fxf so on lool XD
that must be stressful.

Have you found someone who wants to RP this? If you want to RP it then I'd be glad to. >~<

lol
that must be stressful.

Have you found someone who wants to RP this? If you want to RP it then I'd be glad to. >~<
Yeah I have lool, don't mind taking other takes on it but first did you have any interest in the other plot choices available? There's a few there eta haven't been done!!

Oh, I am~ Specifically, "Appearance...Matters?" and "The Diet."

Don't wanna make you take two. <3
Ah!! Well we can combine those easy, means the one who likes chubby girls helps the other keep her weight down by putting her on the reverse diet that will really make her gain instead!! lool, shoot me a pm and we can discuss further

Users who are viewing this thread

Back