• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A few plot ideas :D

catsidhe

Hi! I have a few fantasy plot ideas that I'd love to talk about if anyone would like to PM me!

Super basic summaries:

Sort of like a paranormal detective agency? It's always sounded cute in my head but I've never got the chance to flesh it out in any shape or form. Modern fantasy setting. (medieval/scifi/literally anything else could work, too, but I've always imagined it modern)

Murder mystery, with elves and magic and ghosts for the fun of it. My character has been murdered, resurrected and doesn't remember who did it. It's a bare skeleton of an idea, but we can brainstorm to build a story around it. Again, not fussed when we set this but I imagine it medieval.

A mythical race dying out, and the leaders/mystics of said race going to any lengths to rescue it. Who/what the race are, or whether the race are the baddies or not isn't decided yet, we can discuss that!

What I want from you

I want to write with someone who uses grammar well and writes a decent amount. One liners will never be enough! Even if all you write is a reply to something my character has said. Even if it's just a paragraph.
I'm looking for someone imaginative who really thinks about the characters and what they would genuinely do, rather than what you would do in this situation. I want to know how your character/s feel!
I'm not going to expect a masterpiece, and I'd want you to have the same respect. Mistakes happen.
Please do not write in any fancy font or small font size or anything, my eyes aren't great even with glasses.

I don't mind who you write, or what you write. (to a degree?? we'll shoot each other our characters first off I assume)

Please PM me! I can't send messages, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back