• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A few interesting things

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys! Due to certain life events I'm here a lot more now. And I'm very interested in starting up a few new roleplays!
My only rules are as follows:
  • Follow all site rules
  • Give me more than one sentence as a reply. Beyond that, I'll try to match your length for my own replies.
As a general thing, I like dark rps. My characters normally have pretty fucked up backgrounds which they are either presently still dealing with, or working past.
This is not required of an rp partner, and I can tone it down if need be.

Here's a few plot ideas I have:
  1. (Eventual romance)MC moves into a new town at 18, completely alone and only with the bare necessities. This not being a very savory neighbourhood, upon his moving in he's mugged by YC. Over time events unfold and YC ends up having to depend on MC for shelter and care. (Preferred MxM for this one.)
  2. (Romance)Character A has just started attending the university of Character B. They wind up being roommates much to character B's dismay. Seeing as how B is crossdressing; merely pretending to be the gender of A. Before long they are becoming fast friends, B hiding their true gender all he while. And before either even realize, romanic feeling have started to form on both sides. (MxF)
  3. In a world where mythical creatures exist, but are hidden from humans, one is found running for their life from a hunter. Found by a human just before death becomes them, the human brings the being back to their home, providing shelter, food, and friendship. (Any gender pairings)
PM me or reply here if interested!

Hello, I haven't gotten my ten posts in yet, but plot two sounds like it would be very interesting. I can follow your rules and, hope to hear back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back