• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a dream is a wish 💫 || ddv search *

dozeydoats

little lambs eat ivy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
2F389D8F-C60E-42E0-BAB6-D06FE22CB027.jpeg

ιη ∂яεαмs уσυ ωιℓℓ ℓσsε уσυя нεαятαcнεs
Hello hello! I’m back again with another hyper-specific rp search ✨
Recently I’ve gotten back into playing Dreamlight Valley after a year long break, and was reminded how much I love it! However, it’s severely lacking in deeper character interaction and self-insert romance in my humble opinion. Thankfully, I know just how to fix that :3c

ωнαтεvεя уσυ ωιsн ƒσя, уσυ кεερ
I’m too old for this lol (29)
I’ll be unable to reply Thursday - Saturday due to work, but replies will be as frequent as possible otherwise!
Lazy-lit, my reply lengths are fluid but I tend to favor the 200-600 word range on average
I‘m always willing to double, m/f is my go to pairing but any others are cool too!
discord or PM for both ooc and ic please c:
Ghost friendly, though I do appriciate a goodbye of some sort for closure. But it happens and I won’t hate you for it, promise~

тнε ∂яεαм тнαт уσυ ωιsн ωιℓℓ cσмε тяυε
As far as plot goes, I’m mostly craving a sort of cutesy slice of life thing. That’s not to say it’s all I want, we can for sure add in lots of drama and such with other characters and actual in game happenings! Just keep in mind that, again, I haven’t played in a long time so I comparatively haven’t progressed very far lol. I’d love to hear any and all ideas you might have of course, collaboration is one of the funnest and most important things about roleplay imo!

Alternatively, we don’t have to use DDV as the background at all!! I still love those modernized Disney rps that were so prevalent in the early-mid 00’s with my whole heart, and would be so happy to get to do something like that again as well!!!

Characters I’m seeking;
Prince Hans (please I’m literally begging omg), Bruno Madrigal, Kristoff, Jack Skellington, Captain Hook (but like the 2003 live action version tho??? ), possible others I can’t think of right now lol

Characters I’ll play;
Really there are so many, just ask for who you’d like! The worst I can do is say no ^^

Please PM me if you’ve interested! And if not, thanks for reading and have a good day/evening anyhow 💕

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back