• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Dragon and a Sorcer/Sorceress and others!

The title pretty much explains it. A few things before you reply:

-I am 20 years old and romance is a must. So, because of this, 18+ is appreciated.

-I only do MxF pairings and I always play female. I'm not comfortable with any other pairings so I apologize.

Plot and stuff will be discussed. If you want to RP anything other than this pairing, let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Karin Kurayami]The title pretty much explains it. A few things before you reply:
-I am 20 years old and romance is a must. So, because of this, 18+ is appreciated.

-I only do MxF pairings and I always play female. I'm not comfortable with any other pairings so I apologize.

Plot and stuff will be discussed. If you want to RP anything other than this pairing, let me know!

[/QUOTE]
This looks like something I'd be interested in, If you're still looking that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back