• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Disney RP?

Killerclown

Two Thousand Club
Would anyone be interested in a Disney RP?

In it, you would be playing characters from the Disney Animated Canon who discover their worlds fading into Oblivion, a land forgotten memories and ideas go to waste away. The source of this is an evil megacorporation on Earth that has somehow taken over and is beginning to stamp out the wonder and magic left in the world, leaving a grey, dull wasteland of drudgery and misery. This is causing humanity to forget your existence, causing Oblivion to take over. After all, how can something of pure imagination and whimsy exist if there is no imagination and whimsy left in the minds of humans?

You would be playing as animated Disney heroes and maybe villains if you can justify it, who somehow venture to this bleak Earth and decide to fight the misery overwhelming it and bring wonder and magic back before you fade away forever.

Any takers?

I love the concept!

If I may suggest an added twist, maybe the corporation could be trying to hunt down the heroes since they pose a threat to the corporation's power?

im interested!

Cool, who would you want to play
wait does it has to be like a disney princess (for people who want to play as a female) cause i was gonna be mei from turning red if it has to be ill be tiana because she is a girlboss or mulan(mulan is popular a girlboss so i doubt she'll be avaliable)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back