A Disney Fairy Tale?

Bae smiled

"Cool. So what are you into?" He asked and he started walking with her tward the dinning hall.

Lilly smiled back,"Seafood honestly,the sea is like my home"

Soul smirked watching Bae and Lilly leave,before he went back to observing the fighting and training

Lilly nodded,"Yep,I always go swimming after training",she smirked at him,"what about you,hot shot?What do you like to do?"

Lilly smirked at him,"Karate,huh?",she questioned and looked at him,"i'll take you down in hand to hand combat any day",she teased

Name: Rosabel.

Role: Rapunzel.

Crush: N/A

Weapon: Her long hair, and a pocket knife slipped into her sleeve just in case.

Personality: Rapunzel is a sweet looking girl, from the outside and the inside. She loves to help people, and doesn't get flustered around strangers easily. She's really outgoing and loves to make friends, even though she was taught to not trust anyone. She loves to dance and sing, and hates the bitter taste of olives.

Appearance:

DISNEY-RAPUNZEL_320.jpg

Extra:

• Never lies, unless she is helpless. She loathed the lying 'mother' she had so much, she promised to herself to never lie for her own profit.

• Finds herself always smiling. It's her habit.

Best friends with Julie.

(( No its ok. Is that your only character or do you want to make any more? ))

(( Well you didnt give her a weapon. If you could give me her weapon then we can start it back up. BTW: Tai if you could be a villian that would really help. So far im the only one who has villians and we really cant continue the story line without them. ))

(Tai-....Fine,just because it's a new year -.-lll)

(Soul-Can Tai be a double agent???)

(Lilly-He just wants Tai to be that badass don't you Soul?)

(Soul-Tai is a badass)

(Vic-I sense the third bromance > :D )

(Zoe-NO!Not my brother and my best friend!)

(Lulu-So now it's the Mother&Father Romance(Vic and Ting);The Monkey Romance(Lau and Lou);and now Prince&Demon Romance(Soul and Tai)...ugh...)

Name:Tai Kaneko

Role:Shan Yu

Crush:N/A

Weapons:Sword

Personality:Athletic,Kind,Intelligent,Fun,Loyal,Strong,Calm,Cool,Polite,Respectful,Hardly Impressed,Easily Bored,intimidating,Cold,Serious,Studious,Blunt,Quiet

Appearance:
tumblr_m5jfhzzAGt1rtg84uo1_500.jpg

Extra:

-Secretly best friends with Soul Eu Min and Ahn Jung Hwa

-Very cold towards everyone

-Knows things before it happens

-Visits Soul's home on some occasions

-His cousin was murdered,but he has yet to figure out who,but has a very good idea as to who it is

-Would never admit it but does feel bad for making Mulan and Shang's life a living hell,only telling this to Soul and Jung Hwa

(Tai-Not a problem)

(Soul-heh...Tai's like a double agent)

(Tai-I feel cool)

(Soul-Cause you are,man)

(Lilly-Freaking bromance....)

(Soul-Lilly,stop being jealous,you will always be my original best friend)

(Lilly-Okay~~~~)

(Hyo-That,we are indeed)

(Ae Cha-Won't find anyone weirder than us now will you?)

(Vic-Not all of us are weird...only you Lilly)

(Lilly-Mean!)

(Vic-kekekeke I wuv you)

(Lilly-Not as much as Hime,hahaha!!)

(Vic-.....>///<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back