A Disney Fairy Tale?

July continued to kick and punch the dummies. Elliot shot at them frivolously with her arrows.

"Well...they're doing very well",Soul said smiling

Lilly pouted,"And I don't do well?"

Soul nodded,"You do fine,Lilly",he said before going to Jung Hwa,"The Princes are having a meeting,come on",he said and puled Jung Hwa away who was protesting

Ryan and Bae sat in the meeting room waiting.

July sighed and punched a dummy one last time before the head fell off. She chuckled and cracked her knuckles.

"That felt good." Elliot giggled as she shot an arrow in the head of a dummy.

"Hey",Soul smiled,"So,first things first",he got serious,"The Princesses...how would you say they are doing with their training?"

Ryan smiled

"Well July and Elliot are doing amazing. You saw them didnt you?"

Soul nodded,"Amazing in your words,but remember Leo",he stated,"Compared to him,July and Elliot are not up to par"

"Lilly is very good,not up to par,but good",Victor said and then sighed,"Hime however,refuses to harm anyone"

"Same with Ai Min",Jung Hwa agreed

Ryan nodded

"Your right.....ive never seen the boy smile more than when he screwed with Merida." Bae nodded.

"I feel sorry for Levi...."

"Why do you say that?"

"Before he was exiled he came to me to see if he could talk with Cinderella. I said no......he was so upset and i dont know why....but i felt like he really did just want to......make amends you know?"

(Ting-Tai would make a great villain....but he refuses to be one,what a joy kill)

Soul thought about it,"Levi?Make amends...",he looked at Jung Hwa who nodded

"I'll send a messenger pigeon to deliver a letter to Levi",Victor said

Soul shook his head,"Have it be signed by a secret code"

(( Oh come on Tai. Please? For me? ^^ ))

"Will he be able to disipher it?" Ryan asked.

(Tai-No...)

(Vic-Make him a double agent xD )

(Lulu:But Tai sucks at spying)

(Tai-Then how did I catch you checking Soul out not even five minutes ago?)

Soul nodded,"Jumbling the letters of Cinderella or Prince whoever.If he is smart,he'll be able to solve it like nothing"

"Jerk",Victor joked smirking

(( *giggles* Come Tai dont be a party pooper. ))

Ryan chuckled.

"I'll write the letter."

(Tai-...I'll think about it)

Soul nodded,"Next...the Princesses aren't up to par in training,I feel as though they need someone to train them"

Soul chuckled,"I do not speak to them that much,a proper instructor and student relationship should have communication",he stated

Jung Hwa smiled,"Communication and loyalty"

Ryan shrugged

"Well July and Elliot arent very close to any of us."

Soul sighed,"I'll see what I can do",he said and turned to Victor and Jung Hwa,"You two will train Hime and Ai Min"

July sighed and took out her dagger studying it closely. Elliot sat down next to her.

"Why dont you ever practice with your dagger?" July looked at Elliot and rolled her eyes

"Because it doesnt take a genius to stab someone in the gut."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back