• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Different Kind of Madoka Magica RP

That evening, when she got home, Lucy continued her research on her ancestry. She avoided talking to her parents, despite them asking if something was wrong, as they could tell that something was bothering. She also looked up for any potential remedies for theshoulder pains she had. It didn't really hurt, but it bothered her. Tired, she went to bed early. During the night, she had a rathern weird dream, as it was a lot more realistic than usual. She was fighting some sort of clock monster, but there was other people fighting with her.

The next morning, Lucy woke up early. She didn't speak with her parents during breakfast. The usual morning. During lunch time at school, she saw Clover and Kyari. She wondered if she should talk to them. On one hand, it would be ineteresting to speak with other magical girls. On the other hand, they seemed to be three grades above her, so it would be somewhat awkward. Ultimately, she decided to go for it. She approached Clover and Kyari.

-Um...Hello... It's me, Lucy, from yesterday... she mumbled, immediately regretting her choice as she wasn't really sure what to say.

@Mollisol @EssentPon

"Hey, Clover- Oh... Hi Lucy." Kyari looked at the two with awkwardness. Did they have the same dream? Did they not? It's unclear... "Are you okay? You seem nervous." Kyari placed a hand against her chin in thought.

"Things... have been happening lately," Clover said. "Strange things. Other than the usual hallway whispers, and talking to a magical white cat with ears growing out of its ears. I'm going to sit here. What's going on with you?" she asked, dodging the question.

"I had a dream last night... It seemed more like a nightmare..." Kyari sat down next to Clover. The dream was really vivid... So it was easy for Kyari to remember. She explained every detail from her point of view, even drawing a picture of the clockwork figure.

Lucy sat down opposite to Clover and Kyari. What the latter had said caught her attention. She had also had a dream. Or well, technically, humans usually had three dreams per night, but it still stood out to the little girl, as the dream seemed very close to the one she had.

-That's...Weird. I had the same dream, she muttered. Do you think it has to do with yesterday?

"Maybe. I had the same dream too," Clover replied, sitting down. "I think there's something you should see, just because you're a magical girl." She pulled out the book and held it out to Lucy. "If your experience is anything like ours, you'll find something familiar."

Yori's stomach groaned at her as soon as the smells of fresh food hit her nose. It was almost uncharacteristic, and she seemed sort of surprised and bashful after the fact. She just must have been hungrier than she thought, and that was nothing to really be embarrassed about, but she could feel the heat rise to her face as she entered the lunch room. She quickly found herself a table, sitting down across the table from a few of her friends. She gave a huff as she left to go get a tray of food.

As she padded across the lunchroom, her path took her near a table full of seemingly-normal girls. Yori wasn't a nosy girl, at least not by design. But she couldn't help but overhear part of their conversation and was instantly intrigued. Yori hesitantly sat down at the table with Clover, Lucy, and Kyari.

"Uh, hey. Is this seat taken at all, or anything?"

The Japanese girl spoke English well enough, albeit her pronunciation was mediocre. Yori cast a look over her shoulder, checking to see if anyone was watching her. Convinced that she was in the clear, she flashed her hand to the girls at the table, revealing the existence of a peculiar-looking ring engraved with alien runes on her middle finger. She hid her hand back in her lap and continued speaking.

"I'm one of you. Y'know, a magical girl. Yori. Yori Nakamoto. Couldn't help but overhear your conversation, and, uh. N-Not that I was snooping, or anything! Just, hard not to notice when people talk about this sort of thing when you're in the loop, heheh?"

Yori embarrassedly rubbed the back of her head, hoping not to make herself seem like a stranger.

"So, uh... what's this business about dreams?"

Lucy took the book witha sense of nervosity and excitement. She wondered what could be written in it. When she opened it, she recognised that it was Faust. The first part to precise. However, some thinsg weree off. Tom start, the book was handwritten instead of printed. Secondly, there were notes and doodles everywhere. Most importantly though, something about the scribbles felt strangely familiar. She couldn't really put her finger when or where, but she knew that she had seen some of those things.

-This book...Is weird, she started. I have a strange feeling of déja-vu reading this...

Whe the girl finished speaking, she noticed Yori. She looked at her with a curious look. She couldn't believe that there were so many magical girls.

@Mollisol @EssentPon @Wilfre Nakamoto

"Well... Basically, every one of us so far has experienced deja-vu reading this book. The scribbles and writings in the margins... It feels so familiar..." Kyari began to point at all of the various doodles. Many of them were present in the dream. It's odd yet familiar...

It was early morning for yui. She didnt sleep good again for another night. She toss and turn. Her dreams were chaotic at best. A mixture fighting things called witches and other times it be the accident. Tears pouring down her eyes as she sleeps. She truely felt tortured by it. Yui cries out in her sleep suddenly " no dad, mom, and brother dont die on me. "

@Karcen

( sorry for the late reply)

Last edited by a moderator:
"You were dreaming" Katja said almost coldly to Yui.

Katja did not suffer any such nightmares, there was no mystic past for her to relive any memory was of a normal life. As for nightmares they weren't new do she knew better than to worry to much.

Yui jumps at the sound of katja voice. Yui is panting now after being scared out of her dream like state. "Damn it katja dont scare me like that. I know it another nightmare. it never ends with these dreams and it getting even more confusing. I was dreaming of being a magical girl in another world of existence and also the accident. I feel like everyone dies around me." Yui says folding her legs into her chest and crying again.

Clover screwed her face up for a second, scrutinizing Yori. Finally, her face split into a grin. "If you're a magical girl, I bet you've been having weird dreams like the rest of us. Big clockwork nightmare lady. I think she causes... death. And despair." She noticed she'd said the last word as if it were a fate worse than death. She wasn't sure why - despair could be recovered from, she thought, remembering when Kyuubey caught her on the roof. Death couldn't.

(OOC: ;A; I'm really sorry for the late reply! I've been stuck in the hospital lately. This, as well as other roleplays I'm involved in, are going to slow down a bit due to health problems I have, and I'm sorry for that.)

" It was just a dream, they will always be confusing and make little sense" Katja said moving close to comfort Yui, she often had these kinds of mood and these nightmares were not helping. " Even if these dreams were in any sense real, given magic is real, it doesn't matter our world has it's rules and it is this world that matters not worry about what you can not change." Katja said seemingly just wanting to dismiss the whole problem and not think about it, but it was simply no matter what they could not do anything abotu it.

" I promised i would not die, and i meant it everyone around you does not die" Katja reminded Yui giving the crying girl a hug.

"Big clockwork nightmare lady. I know the one."

When Clover mentioned the entity, the reason that she was here, the reason they were all here, Yori inhaled sharply through her teeth. The idea struck a dagger through her heart. Suddenly she was tired. So incredibly tired. It hurt to talk. It hurt even to sit there. Yori's eyes shifted, and the sick fatigue in her guts turned darker. She didn't want her fellow puella magi to know just how terrified she was of that monster.

"You really think it represents death and despair? I just thought it was some recurring dream. Between you and me, that thing sincerely scares the pants off of me."

Upside down, rotating endlessly. Its wailing laugh echoed through Yori's head as she recalled it. She pushed it into the back of her mind and leaned back in her seat, glancing between the puella magi assembled at the table before her. She was a bit more confident now that she had a conversation going with the girls. It felt nice.

"And I don't scare easy."

Yori mulled over Clover's words, followed her meaning through her voice. She heard the wistfulness in her voice as she spoke the word despair. There were some shady happenings going on if it has this many puella magi so worked up about one thing. Yori didn't like that one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back