• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Desperate Alliance (DergTheDergon and The Velveteen Rabbit)

Nima looked a little relieved Girard didn't mind her rambling. Most people didn't usually mind it, but the princess found it odd that it was a habit of hers, so it always made her quite embarrassed. Hearing Girard's comforting tone seemed to reassure her though.

The commander's face turned a bright shade of red again and Nima began to look a bit concerned when he suddenly avoided her gaze. She hoped her question hadn't made him too uncomfortable, and the princess actually considered taking it back to reassure him. Once he began talking however, Nima immediately stopped herself and listened quietly. She blinked rapidly in surprise, finding it hard to believe he'd never loved a woman before. Then again, she'd never experienced love either, so she wasn't one to judge.

Girard looked hesitant for a moment and she could tell by the look on his face that something was bothering him. Nima frowned, about to ask what was wrong, but what he said next stopped her in an instant. Her eyes sparkled softly when their eyes met. It felt like time began to slow around them, a similar feeling Nima had experienced earlier that day at dinner. But this was much more intense.

The second their eyes met, Nima realized right away just how in love with him she was.

Her heart began to race as his arm pulled her gently towards him, Nima's gaze never breaking away from his. The princess felt herself leaning towards him, her eyes closing and head tilting to the side, until finally, the gap between them closed. Nima's lips pressed lightly against his, an addicting warmth spreading through her chest as they kissed for the first time. It was an intoxicating feeling, and in the heat of the moment she found herself wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling herself a little closer to him. She never wanted this to end.

Reluctantly, the two broke their kiss. Nima leaned her forehead against his and gazed lovingly into his eyes.

"I've fallen in love too..." She whispered softly.

Completely overwhelmed with happiness, the princess smiled brightly, unable to control herself and leaning forward again, planting her lips against his a little more passionately this time. She couldn't recall a time where she had ever been this happy. It was such an amazing feeling.

DergTheDergon DergTheDergon

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as Girard stared into Nima's eyes, which were sparkling with affection, drawing him in. Thier lips graviated towards each other as if pulled together by an unstoppable force, and an indescribable pleassant feeling spread through Girard's chest as the world around him stood still, Nima nowall he was aware of. How her lips tasted, how her arms felt around his neck as he instinctively and gently wrapped his arms around her back, her scent... everything about her closeness seemed perfect to him, as if it was simply meant to be. He passionately, hungrily kissed her back, savoring the moment and absolutely losing himself in it.

The kiss was over far too soon, but Nima's words sent his heart aflutter almost as much as the kiss did. Then, she kissed him again beefore he could formulate a response to that except for the joyous smile on his face and the loving look in his eyes.

"Nima... I'm so glad you feel the same. Though I I guess the symbol on your forehead gave me forewarning. is there a name for it, by the way?" He asked, leaning back a little, then reaching out to gently touch it, just to see how it felt. A moment later, he grinned and deftly lifted her into his lap. "Let's just stay like this for a few moments... though.... I should be heading back to my quarters soon. If word got out that I spent the night in your room after our heartfelt moment at dinner, well... let's just say I'd rather avoid that."

He relished his time simply sitting there with her very much. After a rather large chunk of time passed without him knowing, he glanced at his wrist-computer, the standard personal device of this day and age, and sighed. "I really should be going." Girard reluctantly stood the pair of them up, then smiled and kissed Nima one more time. "See you tommorow at the recreation deck, Nima. And after that... we go to battle." His smile faded and he gained a serious look. "I'm very glad I'll be able to fight by your side, Nima."

Although it was one of the hardest things he'd done in a long time, Girard eventually brought himself to exit the room and head back to his chambers after that.

The next afternoon, Girard sat patiently on a bench near the entrance to the elevator on the recreation deck, excited for his first real date with Nima.

The Velveteen Rabbit The Velveteen Rabbit

Last edited:
Everything about this moment was absolutely perfect. Girard's arms around her, the softness of his lips... everything. However, it eventually had to come to an end. Nima broke off the second kiss reluctantly, smiling happily towards him as he continued to hold her. When he mentioned the symbol on her forehead and gently touched it, Nima laughed softly.

"I guess it did give things away, didn't it? My people call it the Mark of Aylo. It's named after our deity, who's said to steal light from the moons and bestow them upon us once we're born, giving us this symbol." She explained to Girard, hoping the explanation didn't bore him too much. It was an odd concept after all.

The princess smiled again as he lifted her into his lap, curling up against his chest and gently closing her eyes, enjoying his touch very much. Nima looked up at him, appearing a bit sad.

"As much as I'd like you to stay, I also wouldn't want you getting in trouble. It would be bad for both of us." She smiled slightly before closing her eyes once more, simply enjoying sitting with him like this. Nima began to nod off after a little while, waking up once she heard Girard speak up about the time. She smiled lovingly after he kissed her again, the two standing up beside one another. The princess nodded, looking a bit serious as well as he reminded her of the battle that would be occurring tomorrow. She had tried not to think about it up until this point, but it appeared the thought was inevitable. The princess just couldn't bear the thought of Girard getting seriously injured... or worse.

"We'll protect each other, okay?" Nima said with a hopeful glint in her pale eyes, trying to hide her own concern as much as possible. She didn't want to worry him.

After exchanging their last words for the night, the princess sat down on the edge of her bed, a small smile on her face as she thought of Girard and the events that happened that evening. She found herself gazing out the window and looking up at the stars before drifting off into a deep, peaceful sleep.

The next day, Nima left her quarters with an excited smile on her face, walking towards the spot where Girard told her to meet him. She was wearing a different outfit that day than usual, and it certainly caught the attention of those around her, specifically the men who couldn't seem to look away. Her beautiful white hair was styled into a lovely braid as well, which draped down her back and swayed to the side ever so slightly as she walked. When she caught sight of Girard, the princess' excitement only doubled, and she tried her best not to run towards him and draw attention to herself and to him. Although it appeared he hadn't noticed her yet.

"Hi, Girard." Nima purred softly, her hands clasped behind her back as she quietly approached him.

"I haven't kept you waiting for too long, have I?" The princess tilted her head to the side.

large.jpg

Last edited:
Nima's explanation about the symbol upon her temples fascinated Girard greatly, an excited curiosity in his eyes. "I see... your people have a wonderfully fascinating culture and I can't wait to learn more about it."

When Nima responded to his brining up of the impending battle, Girard smiled with a passionate, determined look in his eyes. "Yes. We will protect each other. I can already tell that we'll fight alongside each other perfectly," he said. Those words repeated in his head throughout the evening once he left and went to his own quarters, Girard not sleeping very well as thoughts of Nima kept him up.

When he caught sight of her the next afternoon, his jaw nearly dropped as he took her in. The dress and hairstyle looked absolutely jaw-droppingly stunning on her, making his nice burgundy-red suit and tie and his ornate Galactic Marines lapel pin look like casual clothes in comparison. "H-hi Nima," he managed to force out of his mouth. "You look gorgeous today." He smiled and shook his head at her question. "No, not at all... hell, it would be worth any wait to see you again." He flirtily replied, gently taking nad kissing her hand in a gentlemanly manner before dropping their connected hands to his side and saying "Come on Nima, I know just the place. You're going to love it."

The pair then walked into a nearby club, fancily decorated with neon blues, purples and reds, catchy dance music playing. There was a small crowd of humans dancing, drinking and mingling amongst each other, with some Elassians among them sticking together in small groups. Many of the Elassians and afew of the humans as well stared and started whispering amongst themselves as the Princess herself entered the room. Trying to ignore the attention they were garnering, Reynald was about to ask her to dance before a rather drunk-looking Elassian woman approached them, looking irate.

She glared at Girard then looked to the princess concernedly. In slurred Elassian, she spoke in an outraged manner. "With all due reshpect your highnessh, *hic*, what're you doing with thish human grunt, hmm? He'sh waaay below your statush, you know that, right? Absholutely unacc- *hic*... sheptable." Reynald glanced over at Nima confusedly as if to ask what on earth this woman was saying to her.

Last edited:
Girard's reaction to the sight of Nima's appearance immediately brought a smile to her face, stifling a laugh as best as she could. She found it adorable that he was struggling to speak in her presence. His compliment only made her smile widen, her pale eyes sparkling with affection.

"You're too kind, Girard." The princess murmured, watching as he took her hand into his own and leaned down, his lips pressing against her skin softly. The symbol on her forehead began to glow slightly, the same warm feeling she'd experienced before spreading through her chest. It was like Nima was blushing, but in a different way.

The princess had been looking forward to spending time Girard all day, and she found herself excitedly following after him as he led her away. The sound of music could be heard in the distance, growing louder and louder the more they walked. Eventually, they reached a nearby nightclub, flashing lights in various colors shining down on the people below, illuminating their sparkling clothes. Nima's eyes widened in excitement, walking alongside Girard as she looked around the lively club happily.

"This place is amazing, Girard! What's it called?" Nima turned around the commander, the flashing lights reflecting in her pale eyes. Too distracted by the appearance of the nightclub, she failed to notice the drunk Elassian woman stumbling towards her until she began to speak in a slurred tone, grabbing her attention. Nima smiled slightly after turning towards her, looking a bit nervous as the woman spoke in Elassi. Flashing Girard a reassuring look, she tried to console the Elassian woman, placing a hand softly on her shoulder to steady her.

"I appreciate your concern, but I can assure you that everything is alright. Humans are our allies. We shouldn't treat them with disrespect." Nima explained calmly in her native tongue, continuing to smile. She could see that a group of Elassians were nervously watching the drunk woman off to the side. Maybe they were associated with her in some way?

Last edited:
As the pair meandered into the club arm in arm, Girard couldn't help but take a long, hard look at Nima's wonder-filled expression, smiling widely as he all but burned it into his mind. It warmed his heart greatly to see her like this. "A nightclub," he said in response to her asking what this place was, a big smile on his face. "I had a feeling you'd like it here, Nima." Girard walked around with her for a little while, more than content to watch her happily take the place in.

After the drunken woman approached Nima and Nima herself gave him a reassuring look, Girard relaxed his tense muscles but still watched the tipsy woman, ensuring that she didn't do anything rash.

The woman didn't seem to take Nima's kind words as an answer. "Yesh yesh, humansh are our alliesh but, can we reaally *hic* trusht them? If shomething happensh to you, I'm blaming sholdier boy over there. You really should be holding more respectable company than a human sholdier anywway... why don't you jusht tell him to leave? You're shupposeshed to marry an Ellashian noble anyway, sho it'sh very unwishe to *hic* be shpending any time with-" All of a sudden, a man came up behind the woman, tired of watching his wasted lover try to give a lecture to the princess herself. "Dear," the Elassian man said, "dear, why don't we leave her be? I'm not impressed by the company she's keeping either, but there's nothing we can do. She'll hopefully learn on her own." The man also cast a sidelong glance at Girard, a nasty look which left Girard clenching his fists but not acting.

Suddenly, two more Elassian men, looking like rather seasoned fighters, approached as well. "I have an idea," one of them said in english. "Why don't we demonstrate to the princess just how unfit he is for her." He turned to Girard, glaring. "A duel. You and I. Fists only. Careful, I was trained all my life. I've heard you humans don't start training until you're around 18. Pathetic." The man seemd quite overconfident and smelled slightly of alchohol, clearly less drunk than the woman but still a little tipsy. Girard sighed, and took Nima's hand. "Nima.... let's explore the rest of the club," Girard said sternly. The man gave him a smug grin. "Ahh, too chicken to fight me. Don't worry, Kirava, I'm sure she'll get rid of such a spineless man in no time." Girard ignored the man and simply began to gently guide Nima away from the goading, drunken man.

Out of the corner of his eye, however, Girard spotted the man suddenly placing his hand directly on Nima's behind in a bold, drunken gesture. His demeanor immidiately turned around 180 degrees as he took the man by the throat, pinning him against a nearby wall. "You can insult me all you want, but touching a lady like that.... one of your leaders to boot... it makes me sick." The man stared at him with wide, fearful eyes, his drunken smugness earlier gone as he realized just how capable this human was. He didn't have any time to react and he was pinned against the wall. Girard let him go. "Distance yourself from her. Now." The man backed away quickly, his compatriots following sui, though all of them shooting very nasty looks at Girard. Girard sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry abou that, Nima..." he looked to her apolagetically, thensmiled and took her hand. "Shall we dance and just forget about them?" He jerked his head towards the dancefloor. He hoped he hadn't scared the poor girl with his violent display... he was always very protective of women in his life and felt especially strongly about protecting Nima, his first real love.

It seemed Nima's words hadn't reached the Elassian woman in the slightest. She continued to slur her words as she spoke disrespectfully about Girard right in front of the princess. Nima could only stand by quietly, her smile beginning to falter the longer she listened. She understood the woman was drunk, but she couldn't help but feel irritated about the way she spoke of Girard. It was highly disrespectful and uncalled for.

Before Nima was able to respond to the woman, a man approached them from the side, most likely her lover. He tried to console her, his words harsh as he directed them towards the princess bitterly. Two more Elassians came forth, their builds well-defined and strong. They looked like fighters, that's for sure. When they challenged Girard to a duel, Nima's eyes widened out of disbelief and she stepped closer to the commander.

What in the world was going on? Is this how her people treated humans? The princess couldn't help but feel anger towards their behavior. However, she felt helpless against it, seeing as all of them were slightly intoxicated. There was really nothing she could say or do that would change their minds at the moment.

Nima looked gratefully towards Girard when he took her by the hand, trying not to look back at the drunken group of Elassians behind them. She let out a sigh of relief, feeling better now that they were away from them.

And then she felt it.

Nima jolted with surprise and quickly hid behind Girard, her eyes wide and frantic after feeling the unknown touch of another man's hand on her behind. The commander seemed to act impulsively upon noticing it and slammed the Elassian man against the wall, threatening him. She could see the fear in the man's eyes as Girard held him there. Seeing him act in such a way didn't necessarily scare the princess. If anything, it just made her appreciate his presence more. He was such a strong man, and his protectiveness over her demonstrated it well. Nima's heart swelled with an overwhelming amount of warmth, bringing a smile to her face.

When he came back, the princess couldn't seem to contain herself and suddenly leaped forward, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him against her, kissing him lovingly. That probably wasn't the reaction he was expecting...

She pulled away after a few moments and gently cupped the side of his face with her hand.

"You don't have to apologize, Girard." She told him with a smile.

"I'm so happy I have someone like you in my life." Nima planted a kiss on his cheek and finally pulled away, entwining one of her hands with his. She looked very excited at the idea of dancing with him for the first time.

"I'd love to!" The princess laughed giddily while tugging him towards the dance floor, the flashing lights above them reflecting perfectly in her pale eyes. Nima had never had so much fun in her entire life. Once the two began dancing with each other, their energy was contagious, so much so that it caught the attention of many of those around them. They'd been dancing for quite awhile when Nima suddenly brought Girard a little closer, her lips gently brushing against his ear.

"Do you want to get something to drink?" She asked him, pulling away to see his reaction to her question. After he agreed, Nima followed him towards the bar, her hand clasped in his. The bartender turned towards them as they approached. Nima was surprised to find that instead of a human, it was actually a robot serving drinks.

"What can I get you two?" It spoke in a robotic tone, leaning over the counter patiently. Nima looked towards Girard sheepishly and smiled.

"I-I'm not familiar with human drinks. Would you mind ordering something for me?"

She hoped he didn't mind.

"Well, well, if it isn't the famous commander." A woman's voice suddenly spoke up from beside Girard, her voice dripping with seduction. It made Nima freeze in her place. She slowly turned towards the source of the voice, her gaze settling on an attractive human woman who was sitting rather close to him. The woman hadn't noticed Nima at all so far. Her gaze was possessive and hungry as she locked gazes with Girard. Nima didn't like the way that woman was looking at him at all, and it caused a hot, burning feeling to ignite inside her chest. It felt like her heart was on fire.

"I wasn't expecting to see such an accomplished man such as yourself here. Are you alone? Why don't you and I go somewhere a little more quiet, hm? It'll be fun, I promise." She leaned a bit closer to him, sliding her hand over his. All of a sudden, something in Nima snapped, and the princess lurched forward in a lightning fast movement, wrapping her arms around Girard protectively. She pulled him towards her, pressing his face into her breasts by complete accident.

"I'm sorry, but the commander came here with me and me only. I'm afraid he doesn't have time for someone like you. I suggest you run along and find somebody else to toy with." Nima glared at the woman slightly. She looked completely surprised, not to mention unhappy with the way things were turning out. The woman simply rolled her eyes and scoffed in response to the princess, immediately leaving the bar and walking away from the two. Nima watched her leave, making sure she was actually gone before relaxing visibly. The princess sighed, continuing to hold Girard where he was, not at all realizing she was probably suffocating him with her chest.

"Thank goodness she's gone." She muttered, looking down. Nima's eyes widened in an instant and she scrambled off of him, looking extremely embarrassed.

"I-I'm so s-sorry, Girard. I didn't hurt you, d-did I?" Nima stammered, trying to recompose herself but failing miserably.

Last edited:
Girard was expecting Nima to be taken aback by his violent outburst, mad or perhaps even afraid of him. But what he got was a spontaneous, loving kiss, which he happily leaned into, closing his eyes and taking charge for a few seconds before Nima broke away. "If you say so, Nima..." he replied to the princess's reassurance in a rather breathless, awed tone, almost intoxicated by her sudden kiss, smiling widely. Then, he understood: she was glad that he was so protective of her. Many of the women he had dated were rather independent and were often offended by his chivalrous nature, which was likely, he now realized, one of the reasons none of his past relationships had worked out very well. "Funny," he said in a sultry tone after she said she was happy to have someone like him in her life. "I could say very much the same about you. Ther eare far too many things I like about you to describe." He smiled widely at her, caressing her cheek before he finally asked her to dance.

The next couple of hours were a fun, fantastic, happy blur as the pair jovially and energetically danced with each other again and again, Nima all but dragging him to the dancefloor beforehand as she was just so excited. Girard had never had so much fun in his life either, for absolute certain. Thier powerful energy permeated the air around the pair, the two of them seeming to increase the enthusiasm of those dancing near them, seeming to be the life of the party. After a while, Girard made a mental connection as he danced energetically with Nima. After Those Elassians from earlier decided to leave the pair alone for their date, no one else seemed to want to bother Nima and the commander either, for good reason mayhaps. They still received their fair share of incredulous stares and the like, but that didn't bother Girard one bit, not at all.

When she asked if he wanted to get something to drink, he nodded. "Not too much though. We need our minds sharp for the battle." Girard was extremely self-disciplined, which is one of the reasons that this was honestly the first time he had ever let himself have so much fun.... it was because he felt so comfortable around Nima, more comfortable than he had felt with anyone else before, hands down.

Once at the bar, Girard smiled reassuringly at Nima before turning towards the robotic bartender.`"We will both have red wine, please." It was one of the most widely consumed alcoholic beverages, and often was sweet and went down well. Further, he felt that Nima may enjoy the intense red color of it.

As the robot went about getting their drinks, Girard heard a sultry voice behind him. Girard turned to face her and near-instantly regretted it as he found himself looking her up and down for a second, quite pleased with what he saw. He was only a man, after all, And when he met gazes with her he couldn't help but be entranced. He felt ashamed, but because of her coming on so suddenly he found his cheeks reddening and himself swallowing hard. He was about to try and point out the beautiful woman by his side and anxiously refuse her request, but before he could.... his vision and breathing were obscured by Nima's scent and the softness of... wait, had she just hugged him to her breasts? She had... this moment was becoming very surreal very quickly. Girard found himself unable to move, as he barely understod her defensive words towards the human woman through the one ear that wasn't muffled by her chest at the moment. Girard felt a warmth spread through him with every word Nima told the woman off with. When it was all said and done, Girard found himself standing up with the deepest read coating his face, a blush of the utmost proportions.

At her stammering, Girard quickly kissed her right on the lips, leaning into it before pulling back a second later. If that wouldn't stop her panic, nothing would. "No Nima, I'm not hurt. They're uh... far too soft to hurt me. Honestly?" He leaned in closer and whispered in her ear. "I kind of enjoyed it." He pulled back again and grinned, though still with a quite intense blush upon his face indeed. He then cleared his throat. "Though seriously Nima, I feel flattered that you stuck up for me there... I think I get how you felt when I slammed that pervert up against the wall earlier. But... I didn't deserve it..." Girard looked down. 'You saw how I was looking at her, right? I let my hormones get ahead of me a little... you... aren't mad at me about that?"

As the two were having this very awkward and flirty conversation, the bartender-bot chimed "drinks ready!" Behind them, placing two glasses of wine on the bar. "Ah good, I think we both need a little of this."

A little while later, the pair were a bit tipsy. Girard was leaning very close to her as they chatted back and forth. Suddenly, an alarm went off on his wrist computer, and he looked down at the clock face that appeared on the screen of the very high-tech watch. "It's about time to get ready for deployment." Girard sighed. "Fun time's over..... but we had a great time, didn't we?" He grinned widely at her. "Care to accompany me to go grab my gear? We have to deploy together anyway."

The atmosphere between them had suddenly turned serious and solemn as the two walked away from the quickly emptying nightclub and through the ship. Girard turned to Nima as they went to suit up for the mission. "Hey.... whatever happens down there... we have each other's back, right?" He cracedk a warm smile towards his princess despite situation.

Last edited:
Seeing the redness of Girard's just made the princess flustered, and she shifted uncomfortably in her seat, preparing to mutter another apology. But Nima was caught off guard the moment his lips pressed against hers. When he pulled away, she no longer seemed restless, but completely relaxed. It was like magic. Her eyes sparkled tenderly, gazing up at him. She looked relieved that she hadn't hurt him, not that she expected him to have any injuries from something like that anyways. An electrifying shiver shot up her spine when he leaned in close, whispering into her ear. She giggled softly after he pulled away, an amused look on her face.

"I'm not mad at you, Girard. You are a man after all. However," She slowly rose from her seated position, a seductive look in her eyes. Nima ran her hand down his chest, lightly pressing her body against his at the same time and pinning him against the bar counter.

"If another woman ever touches you like that again, I'll make sure she knows you're mine." Nima whispered into his ear, planting a kiss on his neck softly. When she pulled away, her seductive nature seemed to disappear in an instant, a bright smile on her face. The robot bartender called out to them, tearing Nima's attention away. Seeing that their drinks were ready, she separated herself from him completely and sat back down onto the bar stool, admiring the drink with gleaming eyes.

"It's such a gorgeous color!" Nima exclaimed, raising the glass to her lips and taking a sip. Her eyes widened, enjoying the way it went down greatly.

"And it's so smooth!" She laughed softly and took another sip. The princess felt a bit tipsy after she drank the rest of her wine, talking with Girard happily at the same time. It had been an amazing night so far, but it eventually had to come to an end to her dismay. At the sound of Girard's wrist-computer, the princess tried not to appear too sad that it was time to leave. She smiled at him warmly and nodded.

"Yes, I had a lovely time. Thank you for taking me here, Girard." She leaned in and kissed him quickly on the lips, following him out of the nightclub shortly after to gear up for the upcoming mission. The walk was quiet, only a few words being exchanged between them. It was hard for Nima not to think about what could happen to Girard once they deployed together.

The princess looked up when he began speaking to her. She smiled reassuringly despite her chilling thoughts, taking his hand in hers and squeezing it softly.

"Of course we do. I won't leave your side, I promise... As long as we have each other, we'll be okay." She murmured quietly to him, a look of determination appearing across her face. Nima wouldn't let anything bad happen to him that day.

Last edited:
Girard was greatly relieved when Nima reassured him that she wasn't mad at him. However, a moment later his expression turned from relieved to surprised and aroused all at once, her closeness, words and touches sending shivers down his spine, her kiss to his neck only amplifying those shivers greatly. "Well then... I won't have to worry about women like that one I suppose... I am indeed yours, Nima." This flirty conversation was ended perfectly by the robot bartender announcing that it had finished pouring the couple a pair of romantic red wine glasses.

Girard smiled warmly as her eyes sparkled at seeing the wine, kissing her briefly before saying "try it." He smiled even wider as she took a sip and clearly loved it. their date only got more lovely from there, which made Girard think over and over again that he was a very lucky man.

On the way back to his quarters, as he asked Nima if they had each other's backs, he smiled at her answer, cupping her cheek lovingly. "You're right... we'll be okay." Giard shared her look of determination. Nothing bad would happen to either of them, he was sure of it. Girard had a lot of people o protect already during the fight, including the admirals and his own men as well as any civilians that may still by trying to survive among the Vorcha, so one more wouldn't be too difficult. Or, at least, that's what he told himself.

After Girard fetched his armor, letting Nima in and letting her get a good look at his quarters (as well as his body as he changed in full view on purpose), he approached her and suddenly kissed her right on the lips. "Let's get out there and show the Vorcha not to mess with our peoples, Nima. Ah, I mean, your highness... is it alright if I just call you Nima?"

After her answer, the pair of them headed to the airlock, his men already there and glaring at him a little. "Did you two have a nice date? Sure took your sweet-ass time," one of the soldiers quipped. "Yes, we did," Girard said, putting an arm around Nima yo show the man that his goading would not phase him any longer. He had made up his mind: he was going to keep dating Nima and he didn't care about what that did for either of their reputations because Nima didn't either.

Soon, a burning planet was in view after the ship passed through the atmosphere. Girard reluctantly moved slightly away from Nima and stood by her side as the airlock opened, a ramp extending downwards and revealing a landscape of burning buildings and plant life, Vorcha killing, looting and capturing slaves everywhere one turned.

The sight made Girard sick to his stomach.

"Move out!" Girard cried, everyone taking that as a cue to storm out in front of him, taking cover where they could and lining up shots with Vorcha. The last two out of the ship as it then ascended back into the sky, Girard looked Nima in the eyes lovingly. "Stick close to me," he told her softly.

The battle raged on, and was going well for quite a few hours.Then, suddenly a massive sound the likes Girard had never heard rang out through the battlefield, accompanied by a massive beam of white-hot light shooting straight for Girard's squad. It was one of the devestating Energy cannons the Vorcha had, a prototype weapon that they can only fire once at the moment according to a team of scientists that analyzed one of the weapons earlier in the war after a special ops team managed to steal one. The Vorcha were really serious about capturing this planet, then, if they used one here. Its beam was coming straight for Girard and Nima.

Reflexively, he tackled Nima, who'd been fighting by his side, and the world seemed to slow down. He felt something unbearably hot at his back for a second, letting him know just how close he had been to being evaporated. He felt relieved, staring down into Nima's eyes.

Then... he heard the screams. he jerked his head up and back towards where the beam was headed, his eyes widening in shock as he saw every one of his soldiers melting into piles of human ash. Many more soldiers died in the same blast, it wiping out a good third of the human-Elassian forces.

Girard retched, nearly losing his dinner. He stood up, helped Nima stand, then just stood there for a few moments, shocked, before seconds later, he began to shake with anger. He whirled around,facing the enemy, seething with rage. "Nima," he said, barely keeping his tone even. "Help me find the Vorcha that shot that damn canon."

Not even waiting for an answer from her, he then began loosing fire from his assault rifle at the nearest Vorcha. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT, YOU BASTARDS!" Nima would have never heard him yell like that before. He began rushing towards where the canon beam was coming from. He intended to shoot down every Vorcha in that area so he made sure to kill the one who shot the cannon.

There was a problem with that plan, however... there were far too many of them. Girard was sure to get himself killed if no one made him stop, or someone very powerful assisted him.

Last edited:
With a loving smile, the princess gazed towards Girard as he cupped her cheek, a determined look on his face as he reassured her. She gave him a small nod, placing her hand over his briefly before trailing after him towards his quarters. Nima was more than determined to keep him safe. She wouldn't let those hideous aliens lay a single hand on him.

If they did, the princess wouldn't be very forgiving.

Entering his quarters after him, Nima clasped her hands behind her back and stepped further into his room as she admired the decor. She heard movement off to her right and flicked her pale gaze in the direction of Girard, her face growing hot at the sight of him changing into his armor right in front of her. Nima swallowed hard and tried to distract herself, glancing around his room curiously despite the strong urge to look back. Once he was done, she turned around just in time for Girard to plant a soft kiss on her lips. She smiled happily when he pulled away, arching an eyebrow and laughing softly at his question.

"You've been calling me Nima so far haven't you? Of course you can." Nima giggled again, her tone lighthearted.

They exited his quarters shortly after that, approaching the airlock together. Girard's men came into view, glaring irritably at the couple with scowls on their faces. Nima tried her best to ignore their reactions upon seeing them. She was a bit taken back by their hostility, but relaxed the moment Girard wrapped his arm around her and pulled the princess close to him. For added effect, Nima gently took Girard's face in her hands and kissed him softly on the cheek, looking back to his men and smiling warmly. They didn't look too happy about the sudden display of affection.

All happiness in the situation suddenly died down as a half destroyed planet came into view. Nima's expression became serious, her eyes filled with sorrow at the sight. Once the ramp was extended, revealing the true damage the planet experienced, the princess almost couldn't bear it. It reminded her too much of her own planet. There was so much pain, she could feel it in the air.

It was almost unbearable.

She stepped off of the ship with Girard by her side, nodding with a small smile on her face as he told her to keep close to him. Unsheathing her katana, the blade glowing with an unknown energy, Nima dove into battle alongside Girard and his men. She cut through every Vorcha in her way, swiftly dodging every bullet they shot her way. When Nima heard the massive sound echo in the distance, she barely had time to react or even look around before she felt Girard tackle her to the ground. A beam of light shot through the air above them, barely missing the two lying on the ground together. She gazed up at Girard and flashed him a grateful smile when the beam disappeared, believing they were finally safe.

The screams piercing the air said otherwise.

They were deafening and full of pain. Nima's eyes widened and she looked to the side just in time to see Girard's men turn to piles of ash as the beam of light cut through them, every last one of them dying before her and the commander. The princess was too shocked to move, shakily accepting Girard's hand as he helped her stand. She stared at the piles of ash, eyes large and face pale. They were only alive moments ago... she couldn't believe it.

Nima turned to Girard as he began to speak, seeing his body quake with anger. He didn't even give her a chance to respond and dove into battle, spraying bullets wildly at every Vorcha he saw. She sprinted after him in a panic, worried for his safety. He was letting his emotions run wild. The fear of losing him suddenly became very, very real and it terrified her to the point where she felt her blood run cold.

"Girard! Wait!" She exclaimed while stabbing her katana through a Vorcha who'd approached her. The princess ran towards him, finally catching up to him and wrapping her arms around his waist, forcing him to stop. She held on tight, her eyes beginning to fill with tears of fear as she buried her face into his back.

"I know you're hurting..." she squeezed him a little tighter, her voice quivering.

"But please wait... I don't want you to die too. I need you to calm down for me, okay?" Tears spilled down her cheeks and dripped down her chin.

"We'll avenge them, I promise..."

Charging into battle single-mindedly, Girard didn't register Nima shouting at him to wait. He heard it, but his mind blocked the cry out, his rifle becoming an extension of his body as he haphazardly sprayed bullets towards one Vorcha here, another there.

A moment later, his single-minded assault was halted by a sudden feeling at his back. The feeling of warmth of a person pressing themselves against his back. He felt arms wrapping about his waist and looked down to see that they were undoubtedly Nima's delicate-looking, reddish arms. Her closeness made it so that he couldn't continue shooting unless he shrugged her off, pushing her away... and the thought didn't even cross his mind. He felt a strange wetness against his back, near the top. It was undoubtedly her tears. She was crying for him, for his men, for his pain at seeing said men dead.

Girard lowered his gun, his tense, shaking body loosening and calming just slightly, just enough for her words to reach his ears. As she spoke, she held him even tighter, and he found himself relaxing just that much more.

"I know you're hurting... but please wait... I don't want you to die too. I need you to calm down for me, okay?"

Girard lowered his rifle further but gripped the weapon tighter, taking a deep breath and on the verge of tears.

"We'll avenge them, I promise..." Nima continued. These words gave Girard strength.

"Nima..." he said softly, turning towards her as men and Vorcha fought and died all around them.

He turned towards her, gently taking her hands off of him and then clasping them gently as he looked her straight in the eyes.

"You're right. We'll avenge them. I need to calm down and keep a level head."

Girard hugged her gently, his body relaxing as he focused on how Nima's felt against him.

he pulled back after a few moments that felt a little too short, but right now, upon the battlefield, the pair could not account for what mmight happen should they remain not ready to fight for too long.

He looked Nima in the eyes. "Here's my plan. We carefully advance upon their base upon a flank, move so as to avoid the bulk of their forces. Then, we find that cannoneer and spray them full of goddamn holes. Are you with me?"

He knew Nima would agree, and was just asking for courtesy's sake. he smiled, just slightly at her.

"Thank you, Nima... you've saved me from possibly throwing my life away."

Girard gripped his rifle and began heading for the edge of a nearby ruined forest, to sneak through it and find a side entrance to the Vorcha compound, a makeshift building made out of modular buildings, walls and the like designed to be used t quickly build a sturdy fort-like structure within an hour or so. He knew Nima would follow him, so he kept focusing on moving, while listening for her footsteps and smiling just a little every now and then as he heard said footsteps, as well as her breathing. After a short while of this, he found an opening through the trees. It was a side-entrance, guarded by just two Vorcha and seeming to have no other defenses present.

Girard turned towards Nima, looking her in the eyes determinedly, silently conveying that he was counting on her and that he beleived in her. "You ready, Nima?"

Once she confirmed her readiness, Girard began to move in, aiming for one o them while Nima assumedly went after the other. Once the guards were dispatched, Girard looked to Nima and gestured for her to follow, beginning to stealthily move into the building, looking for the cannon, which was likely out in an open area of the courtyard and would thankfully be easy to stop.

He whispered to her as they moved. "If we can find some way to sabotage this place while we're here, that'd help our comrades.... or the ones that are left, at least..."

Girard stopped and clenched his fists for a moment before continuing to sneak onwards.

It was gradual and slow as Girard's body began to relax and lose its tenseness, the princess continuing to hold him tightly from behind in hopes of calming the restless commander. Seeing him dive into battle like that, danger surrounding him on all sides, it had scared Nima to death and Girard probably hadn't even realized it yet. Tears ran down her cheeks, Nima's body flinching slightly when he gently said her name. Completely overwhelmed with emotion, she began to shake slightly, unable to hold herself back any longer as he turned to her, taking the princess' hands in his. She couldn't stop the tears from falling from her eyes. The sounds of gunshots and battle suddenly became drowned out, his voice the only thing reaching her ears.

She smiled out of pure relief when Girard finally came back to his senses, face still wet with tears. Nima stared up into the dark sky when he hugged her before closing her eyes, leaning into his body.

"Don't scare me like that ever again..." Nima whispered softly, hugging him a little tighter. She stepped back once he pulled away, no longer crying after he effectively managed to reassure her. She listened to his plan and gave a curt nod of agreement.

"Of course I'm with you. Let's get going." She wiped away the last of her tears and followed him quietly into the partially destroyed forest, the Elassian katana gripped tightly in her left hand in case of danger. They eventually found the Vorcha structure, discovering a small side entrance guarded by two Vorcha soldiers, rifles gripped in their scaly hands. Nima met Girard's gaze as he turned to her, giving him a determined look and a small smile. The guards were too far away to attack at close range without being detected. Sheathing her katana quietly, the princess reached back and removed an Elassian tech sniper rifle from a slot on the back of her armor. With a steady grip and an exhale of breath, Nima took aim, peering through the glowing orange scope. The shot was efficient and quick, the bullet zipping through the air silently and piercing one of the Vorcha guards straight between the eyes. It fell dead in seconds, collapsing next to its lifeless comrade.

Nima lowered the high-tech rifle when Girard began to move in quietly in front of her, sneaking into the facility in search of the cannon. It couldn't be too hard to disarm.

"If we can find a terminal, I can try and hack into the main data base," the princess suggested, peering around the area for any sort of wiring leading into a specific area.

"I was taught advanced coding by my mother. She may not look like it now, but when she was younger she single-handedly infiltrated one of our enemy's capitals and took down their entire government in just a few hours." Nima explained to the commander, stifling a laugh at the impressed look on his face. She continued to sneak not too far behind him, evaluating the structure and noticing some sort of vent system above them. The princess nudged him and pointed up.

"These vents look like they're running throughout the entire facility. I can probably fit inside of them and move around more effectively. If we're trying to find the main terminal room, that might be an easier alternative in case the entrance is heavily guarded. I'll try to take out as many as I can." She turned towards him for input and smirked.

"I'm mainly trained in stealth, so this'll prove to be quite easy for me." Nima added to reassure him.

large.jpg
sniper_render_f04_by_aberiu-d8yguhv.jpg

Girard's gaze showed his deep affection for her as he looked into her teary eyes, whispering to her. "I promise, I'll never lose it like that again... not with you by my side..." He smiled warmly as she afirmed that she was with him, and found himself quickly kissing her lips, for just a moment, unable to resist. Then, he pulled back once again and kept leading her to the building he swore he had seen the cannon fire come from.

Once they wer ethere and had engaged the two guards at the back entrance, Girard moved into cover after dispatching his guard and watched curiously as Nima took out hes. His eyes widened a little as he saw Nima take a sniper rifle out that had been built into the back of her armor. Elassian technology was fascinating to him. As if that wasn't ernough, her aim was perfect, her shot quick and efficient. Nima seemed like the perfect woman to him, and Girard found himself extremely grateful that he'd met her, yet again.

"Nice shot," he whispered to her, his tone mesmerized. He then quietly moved with her as best he could, listening as attentively as possible to her words, carefully con, and sidering each suggestion and peice of information she gave him. This thougtht process was halted for a moment when Nima told Girard that she could hack, which surprised him. To explain, she then told him of her mother, causing him to look to her with a shocked expression, blushing a little as he noticed she was stifling a laugh. "Your whole family seems to be full of surprises... like how well you handle a sniper rifle, for example." He smirked at her. "Either way, if you could hack in to their systems you should be able to disarm it. That leaves how to get to them though..."

Nima then suggested that she crawl through the vents, and Girard's initial reaction as he looked up at them was to shake his head. He was about to warn her of how dangerous that could be, especially if she was caught by a group ofenemies, and tell her that he'd rather use an alternative method of getting into the control center before she reassured him that she had extensive stealth training. Girard sighed and looked her in the eyes after a moment, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Alright, splitting up like this may make it easier. Just be careful, and I'll do the same." He gently embraced her for a moment, then stepped away and let her climb into the vents. Admittedly, he enjoyed the view of her rear end as she slipped through. Her body was amazing to him, like everything else about her. After she was gone, Girard began to move through the hallway stealthily, his rifle swtiched to silenced. Turns out, he'd had some stealth trainming himself.

There were guards evenly dispersed throughout the facility and the pair had so far done a good job of not raising alarms. In the end, Nima would reach the control room, heavily guarded on the outside but no one inside at the moment. As she hacked she would suddenly hear gunfire. The guards outside spotted Girard, and there were six of them. Girard opened fire wildly like he had earlier, the suspense of the moment triggering vivid, horrible memories of his men turning to ash right before his eyes.

The pair, assuming Nima emrged from the room to help fight the guards, took out all of them. "Nima... just in time..." GGirard said, looking ashasmed as he knew she had to noticed that he'd snapped again. he then got an idea and his eyes widened. "Nima.... there's windows here that look out into the courtyar,d and I saw that cannon... there's a vorcha sitting at it, he musti've been the one that... killed my men..." Girard clenched his fists. "he's probably trying to figure out what's wrong with it right now, great hacking job by the way... can I borrow your sniper? I... I need to deal with him personally... for my men." His look was more serious and cold than any gaze he'd ever given Nima. He was clearly torn up over losing his whole squad, who he'd fought alongside for years, in a mere instant.

Nima couldn't help but giggle at Girard's expression, noticing he was blushing quite a bit. Even though their relationship was very close, there was still a lot of things he didn't know about her family yet. Assuming that they continued dating, Nima was sure he would learn more about them as time passed.

After observing the facility, it seemed the quickest way to the main terminal was through the vents. In a way, it was also a safer alternative, considering it would allow Nima to sneak past the guards unnoticed instead of facing them head on. She could tell Girard didn't necessarily agree with her going on without him, but either way, he seemed to comply. As he sighed and agreed to her plan, Nima flashed him a reassuring smile, reaching out a hand and gently caressing the side of his face.

"Don't worry, Girard... I'll be safe." She embraced him tightly in return, planting a quick kiss on his cheek as she began to pull away. Unhinging the vent opening, the princess winked at the commander before heaving herself into the small vent, shutting it behind her. She crawled through as quietly as possible. Her eyes would trail towards every opening she passed, peering down into each room to check and see if a terminal was nearby. When she finally found the correct room, Nima halted in her place and quietly began to open the vent. Fortunately for her, the main terminal room was mostly empty, except for a distracted Vorcha who happened to be standing in front of the terminal directly below her. The princess dropped down from the vent silently, landing on his shoulders and putting a hand over its mouth as she snapped its neck. It crumbled beneath her in an instant.

Checking the area around her once more for any stray enemies, Nima moved towards the terminal and began to type. It didn't take long for her to take down their security systems and shut down the main power. The terminal glowed a bright green, authorizing her actions. The building went dark in an instant and Nima smiled to herself slightly, feeling well accomplished. When she heard the gunshots ringing from outside of the main door, Nima's eyes widened and she quickly bolted towards it, hoping Girard hadn't been caught. She looked reassured once she saw the dead Vorcha outside, Girard standing not too far away with a sheepish look on his face. He was still a bit emotionally unstable, although she couldn't blame him.

He spoke of the cannon outside of the facility and the Vorcha operating it. Girard's experession grew serious and deadly as he looked back towards her, a look Nima had never seen before. How could she say no to that? She gave him a small nod and extended the gun out to him, smiling reassuringly.

"Of course you can. Here. I'll keep watch for you." She murmured softly, watching as he took the gun from her. Nima flashed him another smile before he began to move away from her. The princess moved towards the door and pressed a hand against it, closing it in case another Vorcha patrol was nearby. She didn't want either of them to get hurt on this mission. Moving away from the door, Nima scanned the room, taking a moment to fully observe the items around her. Vorcha tech was interesting, though it seemed to be mostly energy-based. While the princess was admiring the tech, a door that she had failed to notice suddenly opened beside her, revealing a Vorcha in heavier armor than normal. Nima didn't have much time to react as it instantly spotted her and grabbed her with a powerful grip, holding her down while trying to pull out the rifle on its back. She kicked violently in an attempt to push it away, but this one was much stronger than the others. Luckily, Nima had somehow kicked the gun out of his hands, watching the rifle skid across the floor. This was her chance.

"GIRARD!" Nima cried out just as she managed to scramble out of its grip, reaching for her katana. Just as she was about to leap to her feet, the Vorcha unsheathed an energy blade and grabbed her ankle with its powerful hands, stabbing the weapon directly through her foot to keep her from moving. She let out a yelp of pain, silver blood instantly pooling around her foot. Nima couldn't move without feeling the knife tear deeper into her skin. It was unbearable, and she kept herself from crying out again by biting her lip.

Tears of pain appeared in her eyes and streamed down her face. The Vorcha immediately ran to retrieve his fallen weapon, turning his back to both Girard and Nima.

Last edited:
Girard had admittedly been surprised about how little he seemed to know of two of the royals he and his (former) men were sanctioned to guard, but he realized at that moment that he had told her nothing of his own family. 'I'll have to tell her after all this is over,' he thought. He knew the two of them were going to survive this anyway, and he'd make sure of it. He also promised himself that he'd make his relationship with Nima official after this, then tell it straight to her parents that they were in love, whatever it meant for them. They had to know it wasn't right to try and keep it a secret. Besides, they already likely suspected it, they seemed like rather smart folk to Girard, who's been told many times over that he has a good sense for people. He thought about all of this within a few short minutes as he watched Nima crawl up through the vents, holding onto the warm, lovely feeling of her lips upon his cheek in his mind as he then snuck down the hallway.

A short while later at the aftermath of being spotted at the entrance to the control room, Nima didn't seem upset or afraid at seeing his unbridled anger at the already-dead Vorcha in front of him. It seemed as though she understood. 'She really is perfect,' Girard found himself thinking as he finally began to calm down, smiling over at her despite the situation. Of course, he was also very happy to see that she was alright.

As he pleaded for her to allow him to do away with the cannoneer, she once again responded in the most gracious and understanding way she possibly could, saying she'd keep watch for him and likely handing him one of her most prized possessions just like that. Impulsively, he leaned in and kissed her right on the lips, pulling away after just a moment. "Thank you, Nima." He took a deep breath and stepped towards the window, beginning to shake with anger as he saw the bastard that killed all his men sitting just right there, across the courtyard. Carefully, with slightly shaking hands, he lined up the shot. The world began to drown itself out around him until all he could see was the Vorcha on the other end of the scope, all he could hear was his own heartbeat and unsteady breathing, and all he could feel was his overwhelming urge to pull the trigger.

Just when he began to apply pressure with his trigger finger, however, he heard something happening in the background, a door sliding open. He barely registered it in his current state.... but then, he heard Nima's cry of his name. His eyes widened, and the anger etched on his face disappeared, replaced by deep concern. He whirled around, Nima's sniper still in hand, and barely registered throug h his still hazy mind that this Vorcha was trying to take the only person he'd brought on this mission with him that he had left, and the one that the cared for the most as well.

Something in him snapped the moment he fully came to his senses, that being the moment the Vorcha stabbed the struggling Nima in the foot and he heard his pained cry. He had a weapon in his hands, so naturally, he took aim. A human sniper rifle at such close range was supremely deadly wherever it hit on its own, and the Elassians' technology was far more advanced. They were the ones who built the joint ship, after all. These facts not even coming to mind at the moment, Girard aimed the rifle once more, not looking down the scope as it wasn't necessary. The moment the Vorcha stopped to grab its weapon was its demise.

Girard let loose the entire magazine of Nima's rifle, first hitting the Vorcha in the middle of the back, then its head, then its neck, then both arms, then once more to the chest. A combination of Girard's instincts and training had taken over, causing green Vorcha blood to spray everywhere and chunks of flesh to tear from its body. it was long dead after the second shot, but he kept going until pulling the trigger yielded an empty "click" sound instead of another shot.

That very moment, he threw the rifle aside and began rummaging in his backpack for a first aid kit, his instincts, training, and adrenaline still powering him through the moment as he made to stop Nima's bleeding as soon as possible. He thought of nothing but the first aid procedure vividly going through his mind until Nima's Silver Blood stopped flowing from her ankle. "Nima... are you alright?" He asked softly, gently lifting her chin and looking her in the eyes. "Do you need more anesthetic? I know you won't be able to walk like this..." Only then did he realized the mess of green blood and Vorcha Flesh around him, making him shiver. "God..." he muttered, shaking his head a second later. Helping Nima stand, he put and arm around her and let him use her as a cruch. He then spoke into his walkie-talkie. He'd honestly forgotten in this moment about the Vorcha still sitting at that cannon down in the courtyard. Keeping Nima alive adn safe was priority number one. "Commander Crow to Liberator, Commander Crow to liberator! The Elaassian Princess is safe but injured, we need evac! Vorcha base neutralized." He hoped to god that the Liberator, the name of the joint human-elassian ship, could send an evac shuttle. Thankfully, Dispatch responded and said that they would send one to the forest nearby shortly.

"Hear that Nima, we're getting the hell out of here." That's when he remembered... the Vorcha was still there, and Nima's rifle was right there. With his free arm (the one not around Nima right now), he picked it up, gripped it in his hand. Then, after a few second of staring at it hard, he handed it to Nima. "This is yours. Damn good rifle. Come on, we need to getw to that Evac shuttle." He stood there for a few seconds, shaking, thinking about the Cannoneer just behind him, out that window and down below, how he could still shoot it right here, be done with it. But every second he used for anything else but getting to the coming shuttle was another second Nima was in grave danger, as she couldn't fight like this. So he turned to leave, gently but as quickly as possible guiding he out of the building the way they had come. "How are you holding up?" He asked her, his voice still shaking with all the emotions running through him. "And before you ask.... I'll have to let him live for now. I'm sure we'll get him sooner or later. You're my number one priority, Nima..." his voice was soft, caring. If there was one thing that was stronger than his rage at that Vorcha for killing his men, it was his newfound love for Nima, powerful and all-encompassing.

In the end, he hoisted her into the ship and watched as hordes of Vorcha high-tailed it in retreat now that all their ordinance and defenses were lost. "Good work, Nima.... if it weren't for your skills, many more would've died." He smiled at her, a genuine smile that was still a little forced due to how wracked by grief and anger he was. Then, a few moments later, he looked down at the ground... and suddenly began to cry. A soldier who's seen more death than most men ever do, who's been taught all his life to stay tough and let nothing bother you, sobbing and shaking more than he'd ever let himself before. Strangely, however, it didn't bother him... he felt so safe around Nima, like he could be himself and not be judged. He'd never felt that way with anyone else before.

The shuttle made its way back to the ship without incident, Girard simply crying while holding Nima close the whole time. As if on cue, when it reached the ship, he was done. As he heard the AI announcing that that have landed, he suddenly kissed Nima deeply on the lips, his arms having a vice grip around her back. After a few moments of this, he pulled away, his eyes very bloodshot and his cheeks stained thoroughly with tears. "Nima.... you have no idea how much it means to me that you're alive... we'll keep fighting together like this, and I know we'll keep surviving... both of us." He held her hand tightly before lifting her up and starting to walk her to the infirmary. "Let's get you patched up." Once again, he was wholly focused on caring for Nima to the best of his ability. He was very quiet as they walked, still clearly in a foggy and distressed mental state, starting to feel very fatigued from all of this.

Once he had gotten her to the infirmary, he sat in a nearby chair as the nurse patched her up, head bowed, eyes closed and hands clasped as he prayed for his men's souls to find their way. He'd been a Christian all his life, and while he hid it from his men because he knew they'd think less of him for it, it was simply right. And he also prayed for Nima's future safety, of course, and for the next mission to go smoother with fewer casualties. they were already on their way to the next planet, with Elassian reinforcements from some of their colonies arrived to replace the many lost human soldiers.

With her body facing away from him and the blade still lodged deep inside of her foot, Nima couldn't tell if Girard had heard her cry for help or not. The Vorcha in front of her managed to successfully retrieve its fallen weapon and naturally the princess feared for the worst when it began to turn towards her. She closed her eyes and turned away, fully expecting the pain of a bullet to shoot through her at any moment.

Nima's eyes reopened immediately at the familiar sound of her rifle being fired from behind her. Bright green blood painted the ground and the walls as Girard shot the Vorcha over and over again, the creature falling dead in front of the princess. It was completely littered with bullet holes. She heard the small click of the gun and suddenly Girard stopped firing. He must have emptied the entire round in one sitting. Nima's eyes were full of relief as Girard leaned down next to her, immediately beginning to work on the knife still jabbed deep into her foot. She tried to be as still as possible, although once he removed the knife, the princess let out a small yelp of pain and flinched, unable to contain herself any longer. Her foot throbbed painfully as Girard cleaned up the last of the blood surrounding the wound and successfully managed to stop the bleeding.

When he asked if she was alright, Nima managed a small smile and nodded.

"I'm okay, Girard. There's no need to worry." She reassured him while gazing into his eyes, shaking her head as he offered to give her more anesthetic. Nima leaned against him heavily as he helped her stand, trying as hard as possible not to put any pressure on her injured foot. As he spoke into his walkie talkie, calling in an evacuation shuttle, the princess couldn't help but lean in and plant a kiss softly on his cheek, her eyes shining lovingly. It was the least she could do in the moment after he just saved her life.

"Thank you, Girard... for saving my life. I'm so lucky to have someone like you by my side." She whispered to him, the smile still on her face despite the pain she felt shooting through her foot. The princess gratefully took the sniper rifle back from him, putting it into the slot on her back where it belonged. Nima could see that he wanted to shoot and kill the Vorcha out on the cannon before they departed, but considering the situation, staying any longer was dangerous. She hopped on one foot as they exited the building, gently leaning against him.

"I'm doing a lot better." She said in response, smiling reassuringly so he wouldn't worry. Nima couldn't help but notice that his voice was shaking, though she tried not to let it show that it bothered her for his sake. She needed to be strong in times like this.

Her pale blue eyes sparkled lovingly and she kissed him deeply before the two entered the evac shuttle together. She was so grateful to be in love with a man like Girard. He was so protective and caring... As they sat down next to each other on the shuttle, Nima's heart sank the moment Girard began to cry. She instantly moved closer to him, holding him tight against her as she wrapped her arms around him. After everything Girard had been through, she couldn't imagine what he was feeling in that very moment in time. It must have been devastating to see so many people you held dear die right before your eyes. She rested her chin on top of his head and continued to hug him, not letting go until they finally arrived. After hearing the AI announce their arrival, Nima pulled away from Girard just as he did, kissing him back while cupping the sides of his face with her hands. She released the kiss, gently wiping away his tears with her thumbs.

The princess smiled at his words.

"You are so important to me, Girard... I promise I'll keep you safe. No matter what happens, we'll survive this together." She planted a quick kiss on his forehead before taking his hand and rising to her uninjured foot, slowly limping next to him as they exited the shuttle to head to the infirmary. Nima sat down on the table as the nurse got to work, wrapping her foot in gauze and securing it tightly with medical tape. The princess could tell how tired Girard was from the way he was acting. Once the nurse was finished, Nima hopped down from the medical table and slowly limped towards him, noticing he seemed to be praying.

"Girard," she spoke softly to get his attention, hoping she didn't disturb him.

"I think we should both get some rest. We could use it after that mission." Nima tilted her head, managing a small smile.

"You can sleep with me if you'd like..." The princess offered, looking a little bit embarrassed and smiling sheepishly. She extended her hand out for him to take.

"Come on... I don't want you to be alone tonight."

Nima led him to her quarters shortly after that, changing out of her combat armor and into a silk nightgown. She climbed into bed beside him, sliding in underneath the covers and resting her head against his chest, cuddling up next to the commander. The princess tilted her head upwards and gazed into his eyes, smiling.

"Girard... I'm so happy I fell in love with you." She whispered in a loving tone, lightly cupping the side of his face with her hand before kissing him deeply. It really felt like she was dreaming, laying with him here like this. Although this was the first time they'd slept together, it was more than comforting knowing Girard was right there, sleeping by her side.

There was no greater feeling than this.

Last edited:
In the Vorcha base, just before the lovers high-tailed it out of there, Nima thanked Girard for saving her. "No need to thank me... because I'm just as lucky to have you and... I am not going to lose you... no matter what." He looked into her eyes, his gaze one of intense passion.

The wait for the shuttle during which Nima reassured him and kissed him lovingly, the ride on the shuttle wherein Nima held him tight as he cried, and the couple's makeout session when they arrived at the shuttle just made Girard fall in love with her even more, proving to him that it was somehow possible. He nodded, his gaze becoming determined for a moment as he rose and carefully escorted the injured Nima towards the infirmary. "You're more important to me, though," he said in a teasing tone. He was able to joke and tease so shortly after experiencing what he did on the planet below... that was just how much Nima's comforting had done for him. He was extremelygratefull to have met and have fallen in love with her.

In the infirmary, Girard alternated between watching the doctor patch up Nima and praying, towards the end finally being totally absorbed in the latter. As he sat there, eyes closed, hands folded and head bowed, he thought through vivid memories of his men, tears welling in his eyes once more. Memories of the lot of them enjoying drinks together after a successful mission, or of Clyde, the soldier who had been the most perturbed by Girard and Nima's budding relationship, patching up the commander with a look of concern in his eyes that Girard had never seen from the man in any other moment. What was worse, he had to report the deaths of these men to the general soon... and as their commander, it was his duty to write messages to each fallen comrade's family formally telling them of thier loved one's death and offering condolences. That was all going to be very difficult...

Suddenly, the commander was dragged out of his depressive thoughts rather quickly by Nima's voice. He raised his head, listened to her words, nodded, and stood up, moving to help her walk without being asked, draping an arm around her. "Good idea.... let's get you to your room, then."

The next moment, Nima said something that stopped Girard in his tracks, causing him to blush deeply. "Nima... I'm.... not sure if it's a good idea..."

Her further words caused him to take her hand slowly. He didn't want to be alone either, which Nima could see in his eyes as hers met them. "Alright..... let's go." He was worried about the political backlash that could happen if word of their night together spread. Girard wasn't going to take her chastity or anything so drastic, but the general public had a way of believing the worst about things like this. However... in this moment, he wanted nothing more than to be close to her right now. He didn't think he'd be able to stop from having a complete mental breakdown, let alone sleep, on his own tonight.... the image of his teammates dying right before his eyes assaulted his vision nearly every moment that Nima wasn't by his side.

As the pair walked down the hall together, he clasped NIma's hand tightly, finding himself looking over towards her face the entire walk. As long as he took in the beautiful sight, it was as if the whole world was just her, nothing bad in it at all. Just beauty, kindness and love.

Girard changed out of his own armor into his usual pajamas, a pair of boxers that gave Nima full view of his muscular, well-toned chest. Looking over to Nima in her nightgown, Girard felt a smile growing onto his face despite all he has gone through today. "Nima.... you look stunning..." he whispered softly to her. She was like a goddess. His goddess. Girard smiled and gently draped an arm around her as she cuddled close to him. He smiled back, leaned down and quickly pecked her on the lips when she looked up and smiled at him. "I could stay like this forever..."

Her next words melted his heart, those soft blue eyes staring into his emerald orbs, now full of nothing but love for her despite the situation. he kissed her back just as passionately, his body telling him to do more but it simply didn't seem like the right moment yet. "Not any happier than I..." He softly whispered back to her. "I love you, Nima," he said passionately, kissing her one more time.

Something was bothering him though. "Nima... I think we should tell your parents... about us. Hiding it... can't be right, and I think they may already have caught on. Speaking of which... I'll have to tell you about my own parents. I've met yours... it'll be difficult to meet mine. they're back on earth. They're great people though.... and close to all I have left now... that's why I'm out here fighting."

Girard sighed. "But right now, it doesn't matter. Being close to you like this... it's like all my worries just melt away."

They laid there for a while, kissing and enjoying each other's warmth, before Girard felt his eyelids drifting closed. He felt utter bliss for a few moments, feeling nothing but Nima's warmth, hearing nothing but her breaths.... this was heaven.

Girard too felt that nothing could be better than this.

The next morning, Girard opened his eyes to see sun streaming in. He found himself smiling as the first thing he noticed was Nima curled up in his arms, still fast asleep. Smirking, and feeling absolutely revitalized this morning, he decided to kiss her awake. He gently turned her head and put his lips to hers, passionately kissing her until her eyes opened, then pulling back. "Morning, sleepyhead," he said, smiling warmly at her with his arm still around her. Unable to hold back, he began kissing her once again.

After a while, he realized he didn't want to stop. In fact... he wanted to go farther. He pulled away before he could lose control, and stared into her eyes seriously with a slight blush upon his cheeks. "Nima... I... we've only known each other for a very short time, so it feels wrong to want to go any farther right now, but.... I want you. I want to express my love for you in the purest form. If you aren't ready, I understand. It's up to you how far we go." He gave her a kind smile, but there was a look of love and desire in his eyes more intense than she had ever seen from him before. The sexual tension had been building with every kiss, every touch since their first kiss... and now, Girard wanted her. There was a meeting in a few hours, and if news of this got out it could damage human-Elassian relations but... Girard never wanted anyone like this before. His desire to express his love to her was stronger than anything he'd ever felt before. He was prepared to simply separaterate from her, give her one more quick kiss and get dressed, but something inside of him badly longed to be with her in the most intimate way possible.

Last edited:
Nima couldn't help but notice the reddened look on Girard's face the moment she suggested they stay together that night. It was a bit of a stretch, but after what he'd just been through, the princess was rather concerned for the commander. She didn't want him to experience all of this pain alone. Nima was a little worried he'd decline and prefer to be by himself, however that didn't seem to be the case. He seemed to give in either way and the two made their way towards her quarters, hands clasped tightly together.

After they'd both changed out of their combat armor, Nima had to stop herself from staring at the commander, unable to help it. He was an attractive man after all. She smiled at his compliment and blushed slightly.

"You're not so bad yourself." Nima said in a teasing tone, striding over to him and planting a kiss on his lips with a sly look on her face. She climbed into bed next to him and sighed after resting her head on his chest, enjoying the warmth of his body next to hers. The princess smiled as he began kissing her passionately, moving just a little bit closer. She gazed into his eyes once they pulled away from each other, nothing but pure love shining in them.

"I love you too, Girard..." Nima whispered softly in response, kissing him once more. When they pulled away, the princess could tell something was bothering him but couldn't figure out what. She frowned slightly, preparing to ask him what was wrong. Nima stopped herself the moment he began to speak, listening carefully. Since their relationship was getting more serious, it made sense that they would eventually tell her parents. Nima had a feeling that they'd already figured it out by now though, knowing her parents and how observant they were.

The princess gave a small nod of agreement, smiling slightly.

"I think we should tell them too, even if they already know. I'm a bit worried about how my father will react, but I think it'll be fine. My parents aren't bad people. I'm sure they'll understand, especially my mother." Her eyes lit up at the mention of his parents, resting her chin on his chest as she gazed up at him.

"I can't wait to meet your parents. I'm sure they're wonderful people." She said excitedly, a bright smile on her face. Nima leaned in close and kissed him again, unable to stop the urge. She loved this man so much. The princess had never felt so strongly for anyone in her entire life. Being in love was such a wonderful feeling. She never wanted this moment to end.

As time passed, Nima's eyes slowly began to flutter close as sleep overtook her, her body still curled up against his. She fell asleep beside him, breathing softly. It was a lovely ending to such a horrific day.

The sun shone in through the window, indicating the next morning had already arrived. The princess had slept especially well that night with Girard by her side. Nima was awoken by the soft feeling of Girard's lips on hers, gently kissing her awake. She tried not to smile as she kissed him back, moving closer and gently cupping the side of his face. When he pulled away, a big smile was plastered across Nima's lips, a loving expression on her face as she gazed into his green eyes.

"Good morning, my love." She whispered to him quietly. Much to her surprise, Girard leaned in for another kiss, the passion suddenly intensifying between them in mere seconds. Her heart began to race and she felt her body heat up as they continued. It was a newfound feeling that she'd never felt before. The princess could feel herself giving in to him, indulging herself in the intoxicating feeling fully. When they finally pulled away from each other, Nima was almost completely out of breath, gazing up at the commander as she listened to his words. After Girard claimed that he wanted her as well, Nima couldn't seem to stop herself and immediately pressed her lips passionately against his, seemingly giving him her response in a different form. She pressed her body tightly to his, completely giving in to her lust for him.

The princess suddenly pulled away for a breath of air, her face flushed and eyes gleaming. She giggled sheepishly, caressing the side of his face.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself..." She breathed softly, leaning in and gently planting kisses down his neck.

"You're so addicting." Nima purred into his ear, smiling lustfully.

The night before, Girard felt the warning signs of what would happen in that same bed the next morning. Everything Nima said and did, from returning his compliment about her body, through her kisses and the feeling of her body against his, began to build a pressure throughout his body that was becoming hard to ignore... and he wasn't the only one, as he'd find out the next morning. He was absolutely overjoyed to hear Nima return his feelings, which only enhanced these feelings in him.

As he brought up the important topic of telling Nima's parents of their love, he attentively listened to her response while smiling. It was clear that she deeply cared for her parents just as much as he cared for his. The look in his eyes was slightly worried as she finished explaining about her father's hesitation, but her following words of reassurance caused him to relax once more. He smiled at her when she said she couldn't wait to meet his parents. "I promise I'll take you to see them at the first opportunity. They'll love you... not near as much I love you, but still." He grinned after making his cheeky comment. Despite the horrific events of the past day, this was the happiest evening of his life.

The next morning, while Girard stared into Nima's eyes and waited for her answer, she responded in the only way he didn't feel prepared for. However, it was the way that his heart and body both wanted the absolute most, as much as his mind told him it wasn't wise to go this far with her this morning, or anytime soon.

As soon as she began pressing her body to his as thier lips were passionately connected, Girard was done for. He couldn't think anymore, only feel, taste, smell and experience Nima, the woman he loved.

When she pulled away, Girard's eyes were full of an even mix of deep passion and bewilderment. She'd utterly taken his breath away, both literally and figuratively. "Don't apologize Nima," Girard found himself saying in reply. "Just let me take you to heaven." His voice was dripping with lust, just like the look in his eyes. He laid back and closed his eyes as she kissed down his neck, running his hands down her sides and along her body, exploring that wonderful place.

The following events were a blissful blur, the lovers' cries of passion filling the room at the height of their passion.

In the aftermath, Girard held Nima close underneath the covers, the pair nude, sweaty and breathing heavily, their clothing strewn about haphazardly nearby. "That was... the most wonderful thing I've ever felt, Nima..." Girard said, breaking their comfortable silence. Then, he thought of something. 'Wait... what time is it?" He gently and reluctantly separated from Nima, sitting up and rifling through his clothes for his wrist computer. The pair had to be at a meeting of the races about the next mission in less than half an hour. Girard let her know this and expressed that they needed to get ready, handing her her clothing.

Once the pair were ready, Girard smiled at Nima. "Looking great." He said. Then, his smile dropped. He had to say something. "Nima... I-I'm... not sure if what we just did was the right thing. Might've been too soon. But... I am still very glad to have connected with you in such an intimate way... and now more than ever I will stand by your side." he kissed her deeply, before beginning to lead her out of the room.

Outside, in the hallway, a human across the hallway saw the pair exiting together. By thier glares, mostly at Giard, they clearly suspected exactly what just happened. They may not have recognized that it was the princess, which would be fortunate, but sleeping with an Elassian was quite the taboo among humans. Girard simply linked arms with Nima, looked away from them and began to walk her to the meeting. On the way, Girard spoke up. "After this... I think it may be wise to try and tell your parents. After what we just did... it'll only get harder and harder to tell them. I'll be there with you, of course... just like everywhere else." He squeezed her hand a little.

Once there, Girard let Nima go with the Elassian officials to discuss what needed to be addressed on their side, while Girard himself spoke with the human admirals and was briefed on the human side of things. Girard then settled in for a long day of negotiations whilst the ship was on course to the next invaded planet.

After many hours, an agreement on plans and strategies was finally reached and Girard found Nima afterwards. He found himself looking over to where Nima's parents were conversing with a human official, and he then looked to Nima and whispered to her. "Want to try and tell them after this? Maybe take them to a quaint little restaurant on the entertainment deck for dinner, or someplace else more private?" It was clear that Girard really cared about Nima's family knowing the truth. It was just right.

Last edited:
Nima had never felt anything like this before. As Girard ran his hands down her body, her lips trailing down from his neck to his chest seductively, the sexual tension between them seemed to break free and the princess could no longer hold herself back. All she knew was that she wanted him, right then and now.

As their lovemaking finally came to an end, Nima curled up close to Girard, breathing heavily and heart racing, their nude bodies pressed against each other underneath the covers. She rested her head against his chest and shifted her head slightly upwards so that she could gaze at him lovingly.

"Yes, yes it was... That was amazing, Girard." She whispered, leaning in and pressing her lips hungrily to his. Nima pulled away, watching him curiously as he searched for his wrist computer to check the time. She felt a little bit sad when his body left hers, wanting nothing more than to continue laying here like this. Nima made a sad face and sat up slightly, outstretching her arms and draping them around his neck, hugging him from behind with her nude body pressed against his back as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Do we have to go?" She pouted softly, planting a kiss on his shoulder. Knowing that they had to go to the meeting no matter how badly she wanted to stay, Nima let out a soft sigh and smiled, leaning in closer and kissing him on the cheek before completely separating herself from him.

"I guess it wouldn't be right to skip out on such an important meeting. Let's get ready to leave soon." She told him with a small smile. The princess rose from her bed and stretched, looking appreciatively at Girard as he handed her her clothes. After Nima was fully dressed, she turned towards the commander and noticed the smile drop right from his face. She frowned worriedly at first, but seemed to understand why as he expressed how he felt about their previous actions. Nima stepped a little bit closer to him.

"If it makes you feel any better, Girard... I don't regret what we did. Even if it was too soon, I'm happy that I was able to experience it with you." Nima explained with a heartwarming smile, walking up to him and planting a kiss on his lips quickly to reassure him. She gently caressed the side of his face with her hand, gazing into his eyes.

"I love you..." She whispered in a loving tone, her pale eyes shimmering as her head tilted to the side slightly.

The two departed shortly after that, leaving Nima's quarters and heading to the important meeting happening that day. The princess noticed the glares a few humans were giving the pair after witnessing the two of them leave her room together. She knew word had already gotten out that the two of them were dating, but Nima didn't really seem to mind. No matter how taboo it was among their races, the princess loved Girard too much to care about how others thought about them. Nima looked over to Girard when he spoke of her parents. She nodded in agreement, smiling as she gave his hand a small squeeze.

"I think we should tell them too. Let's talk about it more after the meeting, okay?" Nima gave him a quick peck on the cheek before they entered the meeting room, the two soon separating from each other to speak with the officials. The princess noticed the look her parents gave her when she entered with Girard, but she tried her best to ignore it and walked towards them with a smile on her face nonetheless.

When the meeting had finally came to a close, Nima excused herself from her parents' presence to speak with Girard, walking towards him and stopping at his side. She glanced over at her mother and father as he spoke, giving him a curt nod of agreement.

"Taking them to dinner sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm sure they'll enjoy that very much. Let's go ask them now, shall we?" She agreed happily, flashing him a reassuring look before they began making their way towards the Elassian king and queen. As the two approached, Nima's mother seemed to notice the two first, facing towards them and smiling in a friendly fashion after seeing the commander at her daughter's side.

"Ah, Girard. It's a pleasure to see you again." Her mother greeted him with a bow of her head. Kozan did the same when he saw the two of them together, smiling slightly. Nima spoke up after they greeted each other properly.

"Girard and I were wondering if you'd like to go to dinner tonight. There's a cute restaurant on the recreation deck that we want to take you to." The princess explained to them, stepping a little bit closer to the commander to comfort him, just in case he suddenly felt nervous about the idea. Her parents looked slightly surprised, exchanging a glance with each other. Her mother suddenly spoke up, looking absolutely excited about their invitation.

"Of course! We would love to! I'm afraid your father and I haven't had the time to explore that part of the ship yet, so that sounds absolutely perfect. What do you think, Kozan? You're a little quiet, my dear." Zabvra turned towards her husband and smiled. The king seemed to break out of the strange daze he was in and nodded in agreement almost immediately.

"I agree as well. That sounds like a lovely idea."

Nima clapped her hands together excitedly at her father's positive response.

"Wonderful! We'll see you two tonight then!" The princess exclaimed with a bright smile on her face, beginning to lead Girard away and waving. She stopped at the doorway leading out of the room and looked back at her parents.

"Don't be late!" She called to them, laughing softly. Nima continued to walk with Girard until the door behind them slid closed. Her hand immediately entwined with his as they stood beside each other, giving his hand a light squeeze.

"That wasn't so bad, don't you think? Are you nervous at all?" Nima asked curiously, tilting her head to the side with a small smile on her face. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable in any way around her parents. They were a bit intimidating at first, but they really were nice people.

Last edited:
"It really was amazing," Girard agreed as the lovers lay pressed together, kissing her back fervently while enjoying the perfect, warm feeling of her body against his. Duty called however, so after he pulled away he reluctantly sat up on the edge of the bed to check the time. He smiled as he felt Nima's exquisite body press against his back, having half a mind to climb back in bed and take her again. There would be more opportune times for that later, however.

"Yes... as much as I'd rather make love to you all day, duty calls for both of us," he replied in a sultry, yet equally wistful tone, reaching behind himself and caressing Nima's side gently.

"Mhm," He replied to Nima's following words, smiling and nodding at her. It felt like something was missing when Nima's body was no longer felt upon his back, but Girard took solace in knowing that after such amazing love making, they'd be doing it again soon for certain. And again, and again. he knew in this moment that neither of them would ever get enough of each other.. .and he liked it that way. He liked it a lot.

Admittedly, he stole another glance at her body before beginning to redress himself. After the pair were dressed and he expressed his concerns about what happened between the lovers this morning, Nima's words made his heart melt and he immediately felt no more anxiety about it. "Nima... I'm very happy we could share that experience together too..." He kissed her back and gently caressed her cheek in return, staring into her eyes lovingly. "I love you too, Nima..." not able to resist, her head already tilted to the side perfectly, he stole another quick kiss before smiling cheekily and finally leading her out of the room.

At the meeting, after quietly asking Nima whether she wanted to tell her parents about their relationship after the meeting, Girard nodded with a smile at her response, blushing slightly as she kissed his cheek. With that, he headed off into the meeting.

Afterwards, Girard smiled at her happy agreement, though it was a sheepish smile as his heart was racing a mile a minute. However, her reassuring look calmed him down greatly. He smiled back at her then began to approach her parents alongside her, standing up straight and putting on his best airs. He bowed respectfully as the Elassian royals turned towards him.

"The pleasure is mine, your highness," Girard said to the queen in reply, smiling warmly. He bowed at them again, in response the the royals' own bows. Girard was thankful that Nima took the lead, as he really didn't want to commit some Elassian social faux pas or something else of the like right now. He felt his heart warming as Nima stepped closer to him, the expression only widening as Nima's parents both reacted in what seemed like pleasant surprise.

Girard was overjoyed when they both agreed, and it showed. This was actually happening, then. He bowed once more to the Elassian royals before allowing Nima to lead him away. He smiled and chuckled at her words, but once he and Nima were alone, his worry showed. As he felt her hand squeeze his, however, he visibly calmed.

"You're right, it wasn't bad at all. Admittedly, I am nervous... but I know it'll be alright." He smiled, and gave Nima a small peck on the lips which immediately uplifted his spirits towards the heavens.

"Come on Nima, let's have a bit of fun." He led her down to the recreation deck to pass the time before dinner, taking her around the arcade, bowling alley, casino and other fun places, having an absolute blast and making the hours fly by.

Soon, it was time for dinner, and the couple met Nima's parents in front of the restaurant. Throughout dinner, he was as courteous, respectful, and friendly as he could muster to her parents, asking them a lot about themselves and generally being as amiable as he could. Once everyone was done eating, he gave Nima a look that clearly meant "it's time."

He turned back towards her parents, took a deep breath and looked over the both of them with a serious expression. "In truth, there was a specific reason we decided to take you here together." Girard had decided that it was his responsibility to spill the beans, being the man in the relationship, and so with a slightly nervous edge about him, he took Nima's hand gently, wrapping his fingers lovingly around hers.

"Nima and I have decided that you have the right to know this... we're in love. We have been for a short while now." Time seemed to freeze as he waited for their responses, especially Kozan's, his heart pounding as he squeezed Nima's hand subconsciously.

Last edited:
Nima could see his body visibly relax as he took her hand into his. They stood outside of the meeting room beside each other, the princess looking over at Girard curiously. She looked relieved after he expressed his concerns and she gave his hand another small squeeze of reassurance.

"I'm sure it'll be okay, Girard. I wouldn't worry." Nima told him softly, feeling absolutely overjoyed once he kissed her on the lips. When he pulled away, she smiled happily, love evident in her pale eyes as she gazed up at him. Even though she was admittedly a bit nervous for dinner that night, Nima had a feeling her parents would be more considerate and understanding then she imagined them to be. They had never been bias people and were usually quite open to the idea of communicating with other races, unlike most Elassians who often kept to themselves.

Despite their nervousness, Nima was confident that things were going to go very well with her parents.

The princess nodded and followed after Girard excitedly as they walked towards the recreation deck to pass the time, her hand still grasped in his. She had never done so many exciting things in one day. It was absolutely wonderful. He took her to something called an "arcade" which Nima had never seen before. As the hours passed and it was eventually time to meet her parents for dinner, the two made their way to the restaurant where Kozan and Zabvra were waiting for them patiently by the front entrance.

Upon seeing them, Nima smiled warmly.

"I hope we didn't keep you waiting for too long." She commented softly as her and Girard approached, stopping next to the royals. Her mother turned to her daughter at the sound of her voice, shaking her head and smiling at the two.

"Not at all, my dear. We just arrived here a few minutes ago. You two are just in time." Zabvra reassured them. After chatting for awhile and greeting one another, they were eventually led into the restaurant by one of the waiters, showing them to a table sitting right by the window that looked out into the void of space. Nima couldn't help but admire the view before she sat down next to Girard, her parents seated directly in front of them.

She felt her nervousness die down as more time passed. Her parents seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely, laughing and eating their food happily while they spoke with their daughter and Girard. When everyone finally finished their meal, Nima's father leaned back into his seat and sighed with a satisfied smile.

"That was absolutely amazing cuisine. I'll have to thank the chef after this..." He commented quietly, his wife nodding in agreement.

Nima saw the look Girard gave her and nodded discreetly, flashing him a reassuring smile as they turned to look at her parents across the table.

"In truth, there was a specific reason we decided to take you here together." Girard's words caught the royals attention right away, Zabvra and Kozan looking at him curiously. As he entwined his fingers with hers, Nima could have sworn she saw a look of disbelief cross over her father's face, her nervousness suddenly intensifying as Girard continued.

"Nima and I have decided that you have the right to know this..."

Kozan and Zabvra were looking at them expectantly now, watching the two with their pale eyes.

"...we're in love. We have been for a short while now."

There was a large pause after Girard finished speaking, silence encompassing them like a dark shadow. Nima squeezed his hand back and stared at her parent's faces nervously, expecting some sort of shocked reaction out of them. When her mother exchanged a glance with her husband and a sly smile suddenly appeared on both of their faces, Nima couldn't help but feel utterly confused.

Zabvra leaned forward slightly and cupped the side of her mouth with her hand, looking at them like she was preparing to say a deep, dark secret.

"Want to know a secret? We already knew."

"W-What? How?" Nima burst out loudly, her eyes wide with shock. Her mother began laughing hysterically and she took a breath, wiping a tear from her eye.

"How could we not? From the moment you two met I could tell something was going to happen between you both. Not to mention, neither of you hid it very well." The queen chuckled softly, leaning back into her seat. Nima couldn't help but look a bit guilty, smiling sheepishly. Zabvra looked over to her husband who didn't look too happy at the moment, a slight frown on his face.

"Your father wasn't very happy when he found out, but I think that's because he didn't like the idea of his little girl falling in love yet."

"It's true," He muttered in agreement and sighed to himself quietly. Kozan looked at the two, a serious look on his face.

"I only want the best for my daughter, as you can imagine. When I realized you two had fallen in love, I honestly didn't approve of it. But when I saw the way he protected you," he paused and looked at Girard with a small, appreciative smile.

"I wasn't so worried anymore. You're a fine man, Girard. I expect you'll take very good care of my daughter. I'm glad that out of all the men on this ship, Nima chose to be with you."

Nima had never felt so happy in all of her life. She felt tears of joy welling up in her eyes after listening to her parents' words, threatening to spill down her cheeks as she looked over at Girard with a loving smile.

"We thought you were going to ask for our permission to marry Nima in all honesty." Her mother spoke up and laughed softly, exchanging a look with her husband.

"Of course, we already approve, if you two do end up getting married."

"M-Mom!" Nima exclaimed in Elassian, an embarrassed look on her face. Her mother simply laughed at her daughter's reaction, obviously saying that for the sole purpose to embarrass her daughter in front of Girard. When the princess managed to regain her composure, she smiled out of relief.

"We were afraid you two wouldn't approve at first. But... I'm glad that isn't the case." Nima glanced over to Girard for further input, her expression happy and carefree.

Last edited:
The King and Queen's initial reaction to Girard's words were just what he feared. He squeezed Nima's hand again to help the both of them remain calm, the human taking a deep breath and expecting shock, distrust, anger, and a general lack of support from the Elassian king and queen.

What he got instead, to his surprise, was the sight of the royal couple eventually giving eachother a look, then grinning. They were... faking that awkward silence. Did they know? How?" These questions assaulted Girard's mind.

As zabvra leaned in towards her daughter, whispering to her just loud enough for Girard to hear as well, Girard's jaw dropped in a fashion perhaps comical to Nima's parents and everyone else who may be wating that wasn't dumbfounded like the human-Elassian couple were.

Nima beat Girard him to the punch in asking two very important questions, Girard too dumbfounded by Kozan and Zabvra's very unexpected reactions to respond right away.

"Wh-what? How?"

Girard listened closely to Zabvra's words, blushing the process as he thought back to that night he and Nima ate dinner together at the cafe', their date at the ship's nightclub that Girard was sure Nima had told them about, and other telltale signs of their relationship that Girard admitted he had overlooked as such. Thinking about it now, it really was quite obvious.

Girard, also looking guilty, tightened his grip on Nima's hand as he nervously glanced over at Kozan's rather displeased-looking face. Zabvra explained that her husband didn't like it at first due to his misgivings about his daughter falling for some man, to which he understandably agreed. If Girard ever had a daughter, he'd feel the same. Which made him wonder if Elassians and humans could reproduce. He decided not to go down this train of thought, however, and refocus on the current interaction.

Girard was very glad he tuned so far into Kozan's words, as they warmed his heart greatly, Girard smiling back when he was smiled at. He nodded at Kozan's following words, the look in the human's eyes full of passion and determination. "Thank you, Kozan... I will take good care of her, jus tyou watch. She will be happy and nothing bad will happen to her as long as I'm around." His smile only widened. Kozan must have heard of how he saved Nima on the last Vorcha-infested planet, or perhaps of the man he taught a lesson at the club after the drunken lout touched Nima's rear. Girard was overjoyed, a feather-light feeling in his heart. Girard squeezed Nima's hand, smiling lovingly back at her.

A bright-red flush spread across Girard's cheeks at Zabvra's following words. "I-it was really that obvious?!"Girard exclaimed. He supposed it was. He definitely was going to ask her to marry him, but.... he'd have to have a conversation about that with her later. He felt that it was best to marry her after the war, but that would be a long ways off as the Vorcha were everywhere. They'd have to wait maybe five or even ten years to get married. A concerned look was on his face in reaction to these thoughts, but it thankfully disappeared when he heard Nima express the relief that they both shared. Girard looked between the royals and spoke in a grateful tone, tears of joy also streaming down his face. "I'm also very glad you two agree... I'm overjoyed that you have given me a chance to make your wonderful, beautiful daughter happy." A cheeky grin spread over his face then, and he continued, looking directly at the queen. "And don't worry, Zabvra, in my eyes if I didn't marry Nima soon I'd be insane." He released Nima's hand and threw an arm around her back to add to the embarrassment she likely felt, being put in one of his rare playful moods after this great news. 'Though too soon would be unwise,' he thought, his smile dropping once again. it was something that he'd have to bring up with Nima soon.

"Well," Girard said after the conversation seemed over. "Dinner was wonderful, and once again I'm so grateful to you two... we're grateful. As we all know, we're landing on another planet tomorrow, and Nima and I must fight. Knowing that you two approve of us being together is a great relief for us." It was true, there would be another battle tomorrow. "You two should rest, and so should we... we've all quite the day ahead of us."

Once dinner was paid for (which Girard did unless someone else stepped in), Girard stood, taking Nima's hand. "If it's alright with you two, Nima and I would like to spend the rest of the evening together." He didn't mention that he planned to stay in Nima's room again tonight, or what he felt like getting up to in said room in order to celebrate the King and Queen's approval. He had a feeling that they, especially Kozan, wouldn't be happy with just how intimate the couple already were with each other, as of this morning. And Girard wanted more.

The way Girard held Nima close as they walked back, teased her and spoke with her would likely make Nima realize that he wanted her again. Girard had a feeling that she was hungry for him too. As they entered Nima's quarters for the night, Girard immediately kissed her deeply, wrapping his arms around her. He pulled away fro air, only to hold her closer to him and whisper in her ear. "How about some more fun before such a stressful day tomorrow, hmm?" The way he did it was flirty, but Girard was simply trying to make sure that Nima was alright with going all the way again so soon.

Last edited:
"Thank you, Kozan... I will take good care of her, just you watch. She will be happy and nothing bad will happen to her as long as I'm around."

Nima couldn't help but smile after hearing Girard's heartfelt words. She leaned towards him and planted a soft kiss on his cheek, no longer nervous to display her affection for him in front of her parents. Her father chuckled to himself and rested his elbows on the table.

"There's no need to thank me, Girard. I have complete faith that you'll take wonderful care of my daughter." The king told him in a relaxed tone of voice. Nima's mother appeared to be rather amused at the different reactions both her daughter and Girard gave her. She couldn't help but laugh lightly as Nima turned to the commander, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Y-You were going to ask me to marry you?" She exclaimed.

"Of course he is. He loves you, doesn't he?" Her mother interjected with a light chuckle. The symbol in the middle of Nima's forehead began to glow brightly as her face burned, and it only intensified when Girard wrapped an arm around her, a grin on his face. She looked down at her lap and shifted slightly in her seat, trying to keep herself composed. The princess stole a quick glance at him. Luckily seeing the playful look on his face helped her calm down and she smiled sheepishly when their eyes met once more.

Once their interesting conversation had ended, Girard thanked her parents for joining them that evening.

Kozan gave a grateful nod and smiled.

"Thank you for inviting us. It was lovely, and I wish you two the best on your mission tomorrow." He responded, regarding his wife as she too began to speak to the two.

"We'll see you two tomorrow after you return from your mission. It was wonderful meeting you again, Girard." She looked at the commander and smiled kindly.

Nima and the commander left shortly after that, parting ways with her parents and heading towards her quarters for the night. From the way Girard was acting, the princess could tell he wanted to continue what they had started earlier that morning. Nima wanted it too, and it was quite obvious in the way she spoke to him and walked close by as they neared her room. As soon as the doors slid closed behind them, their lips locked together in a flurry of passion, Nima pressing her body against his. She smiled slyly as he pulled away for air and whispered into her ear, his lustful voice sending shivers down her spine.

"You're awfully persistent today, aren't you?" Nima purred in a seductive voice, leaving a trail of kisses down his neck and lightly biting him to push him further over the edge. She pulled away slightly and stared into his eyes, lust evident in her pale gaze as she guided his hand towards the zipper on the back of her dress, tugging it down as slowly as possible in a torturous manner.

If Girard didn't know she wanted him earlier, he sure did now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back