• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ȶɦɛ ɦɛʀƈʊʟɛǟռ ȶʀɨǟʟֆ — 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

not sure if there's an ooc yet but!! i have both cs' done for my aegis-born and child of prometheus 🤗 will work on the initiate asap!! i am so itching for this to start so hopefully soon

hi everyone!! just popping in to let you all know that i’ve decided on a due date: thursday, september 21st at midnight cst. hopefully that works for everybody, but if not, please message me for an extension, and we can figure something out (:

also to answer .empathogen. .empathogen. i will not be making an ooc thread since it is already so late in the application process and we’ll be swapping ooc to discord soon, but if anyone has any questions, they can be put here or you can come to me directly.

Omg, where have I been at! I didn’t even realize there was a deadline up already!! Got both my girls halfway done. Just need their personality and history up and I’m READY! :evilteeth:

hi!! just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline’s tomorrow, and if anybody needs an extension for their sheets, please go ahead and shoot me a message, and we can work something out (:

Kinda late to say but my Son of Serapis is posted. Gonna start Tartarus' emo kid later

hi!! just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline’s tomorrow, and if anybody needs an extension for their sheets, please go ahead and shoot me a message, and we can work something out (:
Would I possibly be able to have an extension of 1-2 extra days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back