• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Day In The Life of The Organization (Organization XIII)

OhFallenMars

The Red Planet

A Day In The Life of The Organization
organization_xiii_sketch_by_drawman3354.jpg

• To be real, this is just a roleplay to take your FAVORITE ORGANIZATION CHARACTERS and give them the personality you think they would have while relaxing about a day and not doing missions. This will be centered around every-day encounters that they may have after missions. This is meant to be silly and fun, please don't have a crab up your butt about it. I always loved doing these when I was younger, and I enjoy learning how people think that the Organization Members act when just hanging around each other. We can have modern day things thrown in--Smartphones, tablets, TVs, Movies, those things. Literally, just have fun with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this idea, focusing on the filler stories between the actions sequences and plot points. I'd like to reserve Xigbar, if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back