• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Darkening Future (Sonic the Hedgehog RP)

Mayali

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Silver was familiar with seeing strange things when he'd return to the future, which was technically his present. So he'd take the inky, hazy darkness that plants, buildings, Mobians, Mobini, and Badniks had turned into the same way he always did. The Time Stones not working though...now that was cause for him to be, among other things, surprised.

Amid assaults by hostile inky darkness creatures, he would come across one structure...a temple near the location where Angel Island once would've been that remained untouched by whatever had happened. Inside doesn't look anything like a temple as there are machines spread throughout the place with one empty spot toward the center. One of those machines that looks more like a computer has Nicole hooked up to it and upon Nicole getting restored she doesn't know what might've caused this situation either...

Her getting restored also seemingly made more people, Mobian and not Mobian that should've been 200 years in the past, begin to appear in Silver's present.

RULES
  1. Follow RPNation rules
  2. We'll take some liberties with the Sonic lore for the cause of RPing some time hijinks! Be respectful of that fact and of your fellow RPers.
  3. Canon and OC characters are allowed. Number of characters per RPer depends on how many are interested in this RP.
  4. Although this RP will refer more to stuff from the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comic, I'll accept character sheets for characters from any of the Sonic media if they can be worked into the Archie Sonic setting.
  5. I would prefer your IC posts to be at least 1 good size paragraph long, or 2 smaller paragraphs depending on your writing style.
  6. Character Sheets and OOC threads will go up when we have at least 2 or 3 interested Rpers other than myself.

Time travel hijinks? Count me in! I think I might play as a certain black and yellow Metal Sonic 🃏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back