• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Curse, A Cure || Fantastic Horror || VAMPIRES NEEDED

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
A Curse, A Cure
With Halloween season approaching and the date just around the corner, its more than certain that everyone is eager to get their fill of spooks and scares before the time it up yet again for the year, and a certain someone has delighted in making that wish come true for a handful of adults around the area.

For as long as anyone can remember, within the back end of the city there was a Gothic mansion hidden in the only remaining dense area of wood for miles, it being protected as a nature preserve. Long standing no one has touched or even gone near the structure for a long period of time, it assumed to be rotted to the core with nothing but a shoddy foundation full of mites remaining. But that seemed to be the exact opposite, as a small group of the town's residents would soon fine out. Within their mail box, they would receive a fancy, wax sealed invitation to stay at the residence through the big day itself, anyone who remains near the end getting the chance to claim the property for themselves. And so for whatever the reason, the six strangers would pack up a bag and head off to the mansion, although not anticipating what lay in store for them.

The first night went well. The arrival and introduction with the butler of the house, a gaunt and deathly looking man by the name of Mr. Abbot having shown them to their rooms before ushering them to the dining room where a hot meal was already being served. They all ate their fill, mingling with the other guests before being forced to retreat to their rooms for the night.

It was then the curse began to take hold.

I couldn't resist, so here is my first horror interest check of the season! Inspired by a game I had just watched a video on, I decided to make a few changes and produce this wonderful monstrosity. The idea is that the six characters are now afflicted with a curse that descends upon those that stay a night within the house. What it does is simple. It ever so slowly turns the human into one of two creatures of the night. There are ways to counter-act and slow the curse, even break it, but the characters will have to find those out on their own. But there are always going to be those that don't have much to go back to anyway... and might try to give this new life a shot.

This roleplay is set in modern day America in an undisclosed location. It is going to be detailed so I expect that from character sheets and postings with at least two paragraphs or more when able to do so.

It is first come, first serve as follows because I want to get this show on the road. Please do not take a spot if you don't believe you're going to be able to commit long-term!
Spots:
Werewolves: Your horror movie variety, not modernized. Turn into big hulking beasts every night unless they can learn to control it but full moons are forced. Can retain their intelligence with a bit of training and commitment but it takes a bit of practice. Transformations are also triggered near death, when experiencing strong emotion, and at will with intense practice.
- StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
- SheepKing SheepKing
- Necromantic Necromantic

Vampires: With a set of fangs that can retract, they can only ingest blood with everything else violently rejected. Garlic is no match for them but the sun however causes extreme pain upon direct skin contact. They must feed at least once a week or risk turning feral. They are weak to silver like werewolves but holy object have no effect.
- Physiicz Physiicz
- August August
- Open

Information: The world has no idea these creatures exist as they are rather rare as is. The house is kept a secret from the public for a reason so only residents of the town know abut it. The curse also acts slower or faster depending upon how much one works against it. This mean that this roleplay won't be for the feint of heart considering how one tries to slow the progress without occult means is pretty... brutal.

If you're interested or have any questions please let me know!
Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Last edited:
I'm interested in playing a vampire as well. How extensive would you prefer the replies to be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back