• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A couple plots I've been wanting to try.

Ashman74

A Jedi knight Wannabe
Hello, this isn't a big thread. Just a couple ideas I thought you that I think would be neat to try out.

Basics about me:

Time is PST

I'm sixteen

I'm online most of the time

I have no post requirement, and will try to mirror what my partner does.

I love romance, but its not required.

Anywho, onto my ideas.

Plot one: as humanity gets more advanced, as do the creatures who live on earth. When contact with other life forms is made, and alliances are formed, these creatures spread out. Vampires have had a large impact. Turning thousands of aliens into their own kind, and causing the formation of a Galactic order to wipe them out.

When the outbreak of a Virus that turned humanity into a horde of cannibalistic monsters broke out, people ran, hiding in buildings, sewers, and much more. Others looted, killed, and God knows what else. But out in the woods, a pack of Werewolves hid. Preparing for what would come.

In a top secret Government run laboratory, users of magic are tested on. Several vain attempts to figure out how to give the average person abilities like theirs. However, everything changes when they find one subject with a strange essence. One that 'can' be transferred. But only one scientist understands the arcane arts well enough to do this. The transfer would end the subjects life, and the relationship developed between the two.

I'd be interested in the third plot, if you're still interested in finding another partner. I can't currently PM because I'm new to this site, so sorry for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back