• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A couple of ideas :D (Taken and closed)

OK, so my first idea, and one I'm blatantly stealing from someone I've RP'd with a long time ago because I had fun with it. So, it's in the category of romantic comedy. A girl obtains a package containing a life-sized doll of a humanoid boy. It's a wind-up doll with a twist. Through either some magics or extremely advanced technology the boy is able to come to life, and even has emotions.

We could even turn it into some action/adventure type thing with it being a secret government technology that leaked, or something.

My next idea: Two thieves, each after the same object for the same reason. It's a futuristic type setting, with wormhole travel of sorts, where the thieves can utilize portals or other advanced technology. One would be a girl and one a boy. It's set to be a romance, though it's not needed in this one, they can hate each other's guts and it'll still work :D

Anyways, maybe this device can be used to save a loved one, or an entire planet? Maybe it can also be used for evil? It's really just a base for a plot, we can develop it further together.

In any case, I'm really only looking for one person per plot. I only have a few rules, please don't disappear on me, I think that's a staple for everyone. Also, please don't PM, if you're interested, post to this thread so that others know that a plot is taken, if anyone finds interest in either of these.

Also, please be able to post at least a paragraph per post, and have some ability to move the story, though I can still move the story by myself if that's really needed, I just like to see other people's ideas changing the story in my head as they interact together :)

Thanks for taking the time to read my awful stuff! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back