• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A couple of Fandom cravings (Death Note, Naruto, other)

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!!!! I have a couple of fandom cravings atm and I figured I'd make a small thread since they just aren't going away lol

I write a couple a paragraphs to novella-style and I currently heavily prefer oc-only rp.

Death Note:​

So I've been heavily craving this for so long!! There's so many dynamics to explore, like the death note falling into the hands of an ambitious, morally grey character who ends up being investigated by their own best friend. Enemies trying to screw each other other and make the other miserable (before eventually trying to kill the other off, of course!)

I just feel like theres so much we could do here and I haven't been able to find anyone who wants to rp it without canon oc pairings.

Naruto:​

My muse for this one sprung back up. I'm up for just about anything oc-wise!! I have plenty of them, lord knows!!

I do remember a couple of old plots, that I'll just list below!
Muse A is a jinchuiki. They grew up in the village which has managed to hide their identity from the villagers. They know there is a jinchuriki, but they haven't been able to figure out who. Their feelings of unrest grow without an answer and it looks like muse A will have to be thrust into the villagers hatred. Well, it did, until muse B was found. For whatever reason, they had their own jinchuriki and was taken into the village. Now with their scapegoat, the village tries to keep muse A and B separated - but how long will that really last?

After a chance meeting and somehow realizing that they were both jinchuriki, how long before the surrounding lands figure out of the villages possession of not one, but two jinchuriki and the political implications of it?
A new criminal organization has arisen, troubling the entire shinobi world. A new team decides to take it upon themselves and investigate. They get into trouble, related or unrelated to said organization. Perhaps some of them have their own targets on their backs, for whatever reason?

Other pairings:
Akatsuki x jinchuriki
High rank ninja x weak, low rank ninja
Ninja from village A x ninja from village B

Other:​

Villan x hero
Dysfunctional family
Rag-tag group of friends
Idiot x Logical

Unfortunately not - usually the shortest I'll go is a paragraph

I'd be interested in the Naruto one, the two peas. Not sure if you want a DM or not, so I'm popping this here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back