A Colored Caravan 1x1x1 II

Nuri smiled at the guard with her most charming smile. She parted her thin lips and spoke in a smooth, innocent voice. “I am looking to sell some jewelry I made.” She said simply, knowing it would be better to leave out mentioning her dancing and singing that she was planning to do. Her heart was pounding, though it wasn’t the first time she’d been stopped before entering the kingdom, but each time she thought of another bad scenario. With any expression the guard nodded at her to pace. “Thank you.” She said simply before making a clicking sound with her tough to indicate for Jalda to walk forward. She came up to Bo and smiled. “Where do you want to set up?” she asked when they were far enough from the guard to have a sense of comfort. (I wasn’t sure what you wanted to do for the guard so I hope you don’t mind what I did C:

And sorry for crap post, I haven't had time to make my other character yet so I will get him up at soon as I can )

Once under tree cover Marella was forced to slow. Thorn was snorting beside her shaking his head and practically prancing, the excitement was really getting to him. Rosa let out a sharp bark of frustration as she caught up with her owner and she was quickly hushed by the Gypsy girl. She listened to see if the mysterious boy was following her and heard the pounding of hoof beats. Marella quickly steadied Swift than ruffled around in her saddle bag until she found a sash she threw it over her shoulders and grasped a dagger in her hand. She then hid in the folds of her skirt and the mare’s long mane before calling out to the mystery guy. “Who are you?” at this point she could only hear the pounding of hooves and was therefore talking to the surrounding trees. The birds had fallen silent when she yelled out making the sound of the boy’s approach all the more evident.

Bo smiled, “Well aren’t you the little charmer, those poor guards did not stand a chance with that smile of yours,” this next part he leaned closer and whispered in her ear, “And you seemed to have conveniently forgotten some important details concerning your plans for today. However far be it for me to point that out to them,” he teased guiding Blanc easily through the crowd. Every few seconds he had to croon to her so as to keep her calm but otherwise the stark white mare was fine. “And I can set up anywhere, in fact wherever you set up is fine for me because I plan to ricochet my business off of yours. All of your cliental have husbands or sons or nephews or brothers for that matter who might need a weapon of such fine quality as mine and that is where I step in. And then when you dance a sing half the male population will come to watch and at that point I will have all the buyers I could possibly need. So as you can see wherever you go I will go,” Bo said with a smile.

Luka stopped Besnik's galloping feet, pulling the stallion in to a walk. A wuestion rang through the air, the voice that spoke it tinkling like water. "I could ask you the same question," he answered, assuming she was with the Clan while he searched for the owner of the voice. Soon he found her, hiding in a shadow. The dog was hers. Two horses were with her, one serving her mount. "I'm Drina's nephew," he said slowly, cautiously. "I arrived last night, late....I'll be here a while. WHo are you?"

(Bloooock DX)

Marella eyed him warily but his story seemed believable. Drina was a kind soul with a harsh past and it would not surprise the gypsy girl one bit if she had taken this lad under her wing. She steadied her horses and cut Thorn a sharp whistle when he snorted at the other stallion. She had no desire to fool with his behavior at the moment and decided to nip it in the bud. “I am Marella, I manage the clan’s herd,” she had made the decision not to mention her father in case Drina had already told her nephew to avoid her brutish parent.

Luka had never heard the name Marella from Drina. Then again, their weren't a lot of names he had heard from her. "Okay, well..." he started slowly, then got an idea that would get him out of any hot water he was in with this girl. "C-could you...Show me around camp? I have been trying to map it out, but it's....Obviously not working."

Marella tried to hide a blush as she said this next part, “Well you I was about to clean up and you have got me in a compromising moment but once I change I would love to give…” her words trailed as she remembered what her father did every time he saw her with a boy. It all began with the cruel taunting of how she was so easy and what could you expect from a gypsy girl with no respect. Then he would go talk to the boy and convince them to stay away from her. He used to use threats but now he combined that with the humiliating stories. How she was forced to dress and behave around the men he brought to their and what she eventually was forced to do to them. All of the boys learned to steer clear because by marrying her they would be messing with her father’s business and ruining their own family name. Some lingered for longer but eventually they backed off. However whenever she was out in public and out of her father’s sight they protected her, they felt bad for her but none of them wanted to touch her. “I don’t know if that would be such a good idea,” she said looking down and twisting Swift’s mane in her hands.

[Hi. Jabber would like me to tell you that she doesn't have computer access, and she doesn't know for how long. I will keep you updated.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back