• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Cinderella Story [OcxOc]

My Rules:
1. No Bullying
2.I accept 10 lines or more
3Its OcxOc
4: Have fun

My sheet:
Full Name:Quintin Sullivan
Personality:
He's friendly and kind but can be a bit stubborn sometime because he get angry easily, he always want to help others when he have time to help he does not want to be lie on because he hate people who are lying, he always there when we need him when some have problems he always know what to do when someone have difficulty. He doesn't want to hurt anyone he hate violence and never fight except if he's provoked, he always try to get ride of the problem before it hit him.
Bio:
Born in a rich family and son of a rich cinema actor quintin always being so popular with all girls, but all he want its a real relationships because he doesn't want a fake one like he did add with other girls, he really want to be with the girl that he want to be same if she's not the same status as him , he live alone with his father since his mother is deceased his father seem to be busy to listen to him and hope that he will follow his path, but Quintin prefere to have his own path and business like be mananger for celebrity. He just want his father to be proud of him same if he know its not easy to be a only son, of course he will meet a mysterious girl during the night of the ball at his house he will not know her at first but will try everything to find her and finally see who she is.
Extra:
*He's a mananger
*Will try to find his mystery girl with who he fall in love.
fd0fab94f6d5cd66b004a0d303472ff6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back