Journal A Chronological list of the worst things I've ever done.

The Chronicler

The Flamethrower of Hate
So today in history, we were watching Schindler's List, and during one of the moments.... I laughed. Just bursts out laughing and I was sent out of class. Some called it offending, I just said: "sounded funny."

Today in H E A L T H , I stole a marker from the teacher while he was away and I drew:
IMG_3126.JPG

I told on a kid who was dealing drugs in the stairwell. Like where you end off and it was pretty small so I ended always bumping into him and I'd try to knock him over but his 'customers' would be crowding the fucker making it harder to pass him, so I told on him to the Principal and he got suspended. For drug dealing, probably not blocking the stairwell.

More things coming later.

So today in history, we were watching Schindler's List, and during one of the moments.... I laughed. Just bursts out laughing and I was sent out of class. Some called it offending, I just said: "sounded funny."

Today in H E A L T H , I stole a marker from the teacher while he was away and I drew:
View attachment 303711

I told on a kid who was dealing drugs in the stairwell. Like where you end off and it was pretty small so I ended always bumping into him and I'd try to knock him over but his 'customers' would be crowding the fucker making it harder to pass him, so I told on him to the Principal and he got suspended. For drug dealing, probably not blocking the stairwell.

More things coming later.
Savage.

So I remembered just some more bad things so here we go...

I named this thread: "A Chronological list of the worst things I've ever done". When this is not chronologically correct.

I created a SCIENCE thread in General Discussion posting a picture of the "AKA Pooping" picture.

I stole a kids binder full of work when we were outside and I went back inside and threw it in a toilet. Just because he was calling me names. I got suspended for it.

I remember my first job was at a movie theater. Tickets were $7.50, so whenever a couple would come up and pay cash, I just printed out two $0.00 tickets for them, and pocketed the $15. I probably took home $50-$100 a night.

This one is faint but I remember when I was like 6 or 8 and my family were visited this barn LIKE area. They had chickens, so curiosity got me and I decided to take some chicken meat and see if they would eat it.... they did.

A lot of people probably remember me saying I'm a kleptomaniac and to be honest, it's truthful, I steal a lot of shit. And one is apparent in this story, I was sort of this kind of guy who would just steal shit for no reason and one time, I stole this innocent girls headphones at my school during Gym Hour. When I returned and told my friends about it, we watched as she looked into her bag and didn't find the headphones. She looked extremely close to crying.

That's only a small amount, still trying to remember the rest.

A lot of people probably remember me saying I'm a kleptomaniac and to be honest, it's truthful, I steal a lot of shit. And one is apparent in this story, I was sort of this kind of guy who would just steal shit for no reason and one time, I stole this innocent girls headphones at my school during Gym Hour. When I returned and told my friends about it, we watched as she looked into her bag and didn't find the headphones. She looked extremely close to crying.
Is it bad that I found the last one funny?

Damn Mr. Snek compared to the things I've done, which is none, you're living quite on the edge.

I told my friend at school that's going Asexual that, "It's probably not you, it's just that nobody wants to fuck you." And that friendship ended.

While making a project a few days ago, I was making a human body with like all of the organs glued on, and during that moment, I decided to get rid of a kidney and say my human body donated one. Later that day I made a poster asking for a paper kidney.

Mmmm I think the worse thing I've done, at least from what I can remember from the top of my head, was that some friends and I wanted to play some darts in my home. But we wanted to play with actual darts, not the plastic ones, and we couldn't find a good enough place to hang it. So I decided why not just hang it above my bedroom door? It seemed harmless and I didn't think much damage would be done. Now there's a bunch of tiny holes all over my bedroom door. My mom freaked out a bit but I told her that I asked her if we could do that. I'm almost sure she didn't hear my question at the time and so I took it as a yes.
I still have the same door and my dad hasn't quite found out about it since he hardly walk towards my room. But my mom told me not to let my dad find out or he may get mad.

Heph heph heph heph, much bad, much good for story. Good job.

I remember yelling at my dearest old friend that he was the NSA, I blatantly said: Nice try NSA!" And I threw a rock at him. All because he asked where I lived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back