• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Change of Heart

Mei stiffened and sat up, her face a bit paler. "I would rather not talk about it. It was quite a horrific experience for me." She said, rubbing her eyes. "It is also the reason I can never sleep."

He bit his lip, not sure what to say. "Have you ever thought about talking about it with anyone? Maybe talking to a counselor would make you feel better."

Mei sighed, rubbing her eyes. "Counselors don't do shit. They just want to control my anger and tell me how many problems I have." She said.

He sighed. "Have you tried talking to someone who you know will try to help, or at least listen with no judgement?"

"Do you want me to listen? I'm pretty good at not judging." He didn't exactly like the fact about knowing serious things, but sometimes friendships were serious. He fought his sigh.

"I don't want to push you to tell me anything you don't want to. It's up to you. Just know that if you ever want somebody to talk to, I'll be there, okay?"

"Ah, you can never have the best of both worlds, it would seem," he pointed out. "Are you feeling better? Maybe you should call your parents."

"Oh." He looked away. He hated stumbling upon touchy subjects. "Maybe you should call your guardians, then?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back